Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: 10 things I hate about Bangkok (Part 6) by On Nutter

BKKstories

10 things I hate about Bangkok (Part 6) by On Nutter

10 things I hate about Bangkok (Part 6) by On Nutter is a post from: Bangkok Diaries

Thank you for reading Bangkok Diaries. If you have a post or a story you would like to share please send us your submissions.

Loo**** to meet someone in Thailand? ThailandFriends is the premier English-Language Social Network of Thailand. TF offers all members a unique online experience (dating or otherwise) complete with access to dating and social networ**** functions such as chat rooms, private messaging, forums, journals, partys & events and whole range of services to help you meet the most compatible Thai singles.

10 things I hate about Bangkok (Part 6) by On Nutter is a post from: Bangkok Diaries Thank you for reading Bangkok Diaries. If you have a post or a story you would like to share please send us your submissions. Loo**** to meet someone in Thailand? ThailandFriends is the premier English-Language Social Network of [...]No related posts.

More...

555 some funny stuff there ... especially the 'd.i.c.k count' 555
    Last edited by kaptainrob; 2nd April 2011 at 17:00.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Do i have to bar fine myself to leave..cracked me up 5555

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    THAI TONES: As a monosyllabic language with pretty basic grammar, Thai should be easy to learn. But it isn’t because someone decided, for no logical reason, that it should have five tones. Get a tone even slightly wrong and your attempt to say “Have a nice day” can instead mean “Your mother is a whore who sleeps with pigs”.

One for the learning Thai thread....555
    Life is the unexpected ...

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Do i have to bar fine myself to leave..cracked me up 5555
    If Australia nowhere near England... Why do Australians look like farangs then?

I have always wondered that too...5555

THE INSUFFICIENT AGE GAP: When I was 48 (not so long ago, honestly), I had a Thai girlfriend of 32. This 16-year age gap caused gasps of horror and outrage when I revealed it to female friends on a visit to England. They looked at me as though I had descended into paedophilia and earnestly advised me to seek someone of my own age. Back in the parallel universe of Bangkok, the reaction of friends was also of shock – that I should be dating someone so old. “Honestly, she has her own teeth and everything,” I protested as I was advised to trade her in for a younger model. Before I could do so, she dumped me for a younger farang and left me contemplating my approaching senility.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team