Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Floating Markets

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar

Floating Markets

When in Bangkok the GF has said that she would like to go and see the Floating Markets. I am also very interested to see them asd i have not before and I have done the whole temple thing already throughout BKK. I have done a google seach and noticed there are a lot to choose from. At I am staying in Soi 2 off Sukhumvit any recommendations as to which one i should go to see?

As for actually going to the Markets themselves do I book it like a tour or just get a Taxi/Tuk-Tuk to the Markets and do it all from there?

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    I want to go to as i have heard they are really cool.
    Been to the floating markets in Pattaya quite liked but they are only a replica not real.

Floating market
    Google map gives you location and some pics.

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    I want to go to as i have heard they are really cool.
    Been to the floating markets in Pattaya quite liked but they are only a replica not real.
    I went to the one in Pattaya. When you say replica (not real)... were they not really floating? I must pay more attention...555
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    I went to the one in Pattaya. When you say replica (not real)... were they not really floating? I must pay more attention...555
    You must of been looking into the distance DP 555

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    One thing I did in Bangkok in january that I really enjoyed was a nightime rivercruise, great night out, Bangkok at night on the river, boats all lit up was amazing, wasnt a late night, back off the boat at about 930pm, off to Nana Plaza to finish the night, great times 555

About 1300Baht per person IIRC with a meal.

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Did you not see all the guys carrying buckets making noises like water??? SO obvious 555555