Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Traditional Massages in Bangkok

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar

Traditional Massages in Bangkok

I am staying in Bangkok in Soi 2 off Sukhumvit rd and one of the first things I wanted to do when I get there is to have a good Traditional Thai massage, Can anyone recommend a good place where I am not going to be hassled for a Happy ending? Noy is also wanting a massage and she is very fussy as she is a massage girl herself.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Soi 8 not far off Sukumvit can not remember the name but as you walk down and its on the corner of a lane full of indian cafes etc.
    The girls there are not young mostly 40 ish def no happy ending going on.
    Massage is excellent and as firm or as light as you like.
    We went twice last time in BKK not a big walk from soi 4 where we were staying.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    had a 60+ offer me a happy ending on the beach at Patong after a massage....I had to knock it back due to the sand factor!! 555

Foundation Member Platinum Annie's Avatar
    Or we could start a thread
    'Where G4orce should not go for his massage while in BKK!'

I will take notes then 55555

We could see which list is longer...

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Or we could start a thread
    'Where G4orce should not go for his massage while in BKK!'

I will take notes then 55555

We could see which list is longer...
    Soi 26A, 33, 22, 24, G4orce you shoulds steer clear of.5555555

Next thread... where can I find LadyBoy massage? Subtle G4orce, but this is how it always starts.. I'm not gay honest... just don't like women... 555
    wabbits likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Next thread... where can I find LadyBoy massage? Subtle G4orce, but this is how it always starts.. I'm not gay honest... just don't like women... 555
    We won't be reading up on that one, that's for sure..

Not gay just shagged a bloke once who was!!.....
    I'd be more worried about you DP, with your LB questions and would you still love her if she was a he threads.. 555555

5555, It is a little hard to get a Happy Ending massage with the GF next to me... and I think i have said in a past thread (maybe on another forum) but I am not really into the Happy Endings Massages, would honestly prefer to go ST if situation was different.

There is something about massage that I just love. I find it very sensual.
    Mind you I had one in Turkey once a good few years ago now. A Turkish guy did the massage. I hated it, he spent a lot of time on my upper thigh area and I gave him NO signs that I was enjoying it. UGH.
    Anyway in Thailand with a very sexy girl, I like.
    Hubby went to Christin Massage in Patong on our 2nd trip, he told me I would have loved it. Never made it there last trip, oh well. Roll on BKK
    He is really not so fussed about massage, but it does pass his time while I have mine. Although sometimes he just has a foot massage while he waits for me, he likes to chat to the girls!! LOL
    Last edited by Annie; 12th May 2011 at 00:58.

Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    5555, It is a little hard to get a Happy Ending massage with the GF next to me... and I think i have said in a past thread (maybe on another forum) but I am not really into the Happy Endings Massages, would honestly prefer to go ST if situation was different.
    Not if they whisper to the Massage girl to do it while they watch... 555

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    There is something about massage that I just love. I find it very sensual.
    Mind you I had one in Turkey once a good few years ago now. A Turkish guy did the massage. I hated it, he spent a lot of time on my upper thigh area and I gave him NO signs that I was enjoying it. UGH.
    Anyway in Thailand with a very sexy girl, I like.
    Hubby went to Christin Massage in Patong on our 2nd trip, he told me I would have loved it. Never made it there last trip, oh well. Roll on BKK
    He is really not so fussed about massage, but it does pass his time while I have mine. Although sometimes he just has a foot massage while he waits for me, he likes to chat to the girls!! LOL
    I'm like your husband Annie, I will get a foot massage usually as my feet are sore from walking all day... If I feel like a massage I usually ask Thip..
    While she has her massages in LOS I usually have a bit of 'me time' and wonder around having a look or a chat to the locals...

Foundation Member Cadet Gold
    I am staying in Bangkok in Soi 2 off Sukhumvit rd and one of the first things I wanted to do when I get there is to have a good Traditional Thai massage, Can anyone recommend a good place where I am not going to be hassled for a Happy ending? Noy is also wanting a massage and she is very fussy as she is a massage girl herself.
    You will probably be pretty close to the legendary Annies massage...it has a long history, but not sure if it fits your definition of Traditional.

G4orce, try Heavenly Massage on Soi 7...can recommend Prang.

Quote Originally Posted by contrarian View Post
    You will probably be pretty close to the legendary Annies massage...it has a long history, but not sure if it fits your definition of Traditional.
    He'd have trouble avoiding a happy ending there... 555

Yeah I have heard a lot about this place and would have loved to have visited it before I met my GF but unluckily was not the case, Maybe i can sneak out one night and have a look 555

G4orce, try Heavenly Massage on Soi 7...can recommend Prang.
    I will have a look into this place for sure

Yeah I have heard a lot about this place and would have loved to have visited it before I met my GF but unluckily was not the case, Maybe i can sneak out one night and have a look 555

I will have a look into this place for sure
    Your GF might enjoy Annies too. Western mindset would be that it is research and right it off as a business expense...555

Your GF might enjoy Annies too. Western mindset would be that it is research and right it off as a business expense...555
    She has already told me that not "Special Massages" for her. She said I can try if I like.... But we all know that is just a test to see what I would do... Her being a massage girl herself she is very fussy and needs a good Thai massage every now and then.

Uber Star Foundation member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน vanguy77's Avatar
    Gary, check this link out. Highest rated massage experience in Bangkok on tripadvisor with 36 reviews.

Wat Pho Thai Traditional Massage School - Bangkok - Reviews of Wat Pho Thai Traditional Massage School - TripAdvisor
    [SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

I went somewhere in Bangkok for a nice (Not happy-ending) massage. Was 800 baht for the hour. I thought the 200 baht massages you get in Soi 23 were just as good... 555

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast