Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Raming Lodge

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar

Raming Lodge

Just thought I would add my review on the Raming Lodge in CM.

I recently stayed here in a deluxe room and was very happy and impressed. Staff were very friendly, rooms were nice and decently priced, Breakfast in the morning was one of the better breakfasts I have had in LOS. The pool and Bar area I never had the time to use but looks very nice. For the people going to CM for the P4p (which does exist, but not like patong or pattaya) it is Guest Friendly. Hotel is located on LoiKroh Rd near all the night life

The only issue I had was they had no records of the Transfers I had booked (with Asiarooms) prior to arrival.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Nice photos, what was the hotel like? Service wise etc would you stay again mate?

The hotel was very nice, but the second hotel I stay in was nicer (little more expensive as well though) I will do similar for that one when i have a little more time. As for service, was very good, good English. very friendly, rooms made up very nicely. Computer, money, passport left out and not touched. I would recommend it to any one to stay and I would go back again. I would suggest more for the mongerers/ single guys but still very good for couples. For the price is a great stay.

Nice to hear about where people stay and how they were treated, put into the memory banks etc.
    Will be next year for C M for me and Mrs W next stop Patong i think has been awhile.
    Just starting to do the search thing if anyone has a fav close to Bangers let me know
    Not staying up Rat tit rd again even if the Tuk Tuks are getting cheaper.

Just noticed the name of the hotel.....can see why you said it might be aimed at Mongerers 5555

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Just noticed the name of the hotel.....can see why you said it might be aimed at Mongerers 5555
    Yeah I only noticed the name after booking it lol. Had a bit of a giggle. Think it was good for the first night after not seeing the GF for a little while 555. as for Patong I have stayed at Nipa Resort and cannot talk any more highly of a place. a bit of a walk from Bangla but I would go there again but want to go a little cheaper next time around. Its opposite Patong Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    Yeah I only noticed the name after booking it lol. Had a bit of a giggle. Think it was good for the first night after not seeing the GF for a little while 555. as for Patong I have stayed at Nipa Resort and cannot talk any more highly of a place. a bit of a walk from Bangla but I would go there again but want to go a little cheaper next time around. Its opposite Patong Hospital
    Translation of names 555
    Nipa will have a look just found APK resort and spa nearly the back of soi san sabai
    Was going to stay at Kelly hotel heard good things
    Thanks for the tip

Raming Lodge... Excellent Hotel. I stayed there in May.

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Raming Lodge... Excellent Hotel. I stayed there in May.
    A few things I liked about the Raming : Free fresh fruit put in your room daily, Free mini bar(except alcohol), 1 x free barbeque dinner, free transfers, funny/friendly staff, secure bike/car parking ar rear, food at restaurant excellent, close to everthing like bars, 7/11/massage/shops/money changers etc

Everyone i talked to in the ares said all the Massage Shops nearby were all terrible. We had a Tuk Tuk driver recommend one a little bit away and he took us there ffree. It was an awesome 2 hour massage. I believe they were called Sawasdee Massage.

Rivo did you try the in house massage at Raming Lodge?

The only inhouse massage I got was by my TG

Quote Originally Posted by Rivo View Post
    The only inhouse massage I got was by my TG
    5555 and that would have been better then any other massage in CM

Everyone i talked to in the ares said all the Massage Shops nearby were all terrible. We had a Tuk Tuk driver recommend one a little bit away and he took us there ffree. It was an awesome 2 hour massage. I believe they were called Sawasdee Massage.

I went with my TG to one about 200m down the street. Gorgeous girl... and she did us both togther.... bloody marvellous.

Practising my picture posting 5555
    Last edited by Rivo; 26th March 2011 at 11:25.