Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By Hatari
  • 1 Post By Nomad
  • 2 Post By Minder
  • 1 Post By Nomad

Thread: Serviced apartments for monthly rental in Chiang Mai

  1. #1
    Newby
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    3

    Post Serviced apartments for monthly rental in Chiang Mai

    This is for anyone currently looking for a service apartment in Chiang Mai for montly rental, without any long lease of 3 or 6 months normally required.

    Would love to hear your feedback, we don't charge any sort of commission or hidden fees.

    Serviced apartment in Chiang Mai by Nomad Rental
    Last edited by nomadren; 25th February 2018 at 01:54.

  2. #2
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    51,048
    Discount for TD members?
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  3. #3
    Newby
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Discount for TD members?
    We'd love to offer a special discount for TD members, however, we currently only charge a $19 service fee for our verified listings once a booking is confirmed by the guest and the apartment, and instead of charging commission offering it as a discount on the rental cost.

    But I'll be sure to post a promo code for the service fee once we have a system in place

    Service apartments in Chiang Mai
    Last edited by nomadren; 25th February 2018 at 01:55. Reason: forgot the link to the site

  4. #4
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,153
    You post this here, and it is not automatically removed as an obvious commercial.. Which is fair enough, because some BM's could benefit when looking for a place to stay in CM.

    I am just wondering how other Thailand related forums have responded.. Surely you have posted the same content to ThaiVisa, TeakDoor, etc.

    What kind of response or welcome did you get there, Nomadren?

  5. #5
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    51,048
    ^I suspect they removed Nomadren pretty quick...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  6. #6
    Newby
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    3
    This wasen’t meant to be posted in a bad way, but thought it might be helpfull for people looking for an apartment. We haven’t yet explored ThaiVisa, TeakDoor or similar forums, but stumpled across TD and thought it would make sense to post here.

    Love to hear some feedback as we’re still a fairly new service

  7. #7
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,924
    Quote Originally Posted by nomadren View Post
    This wasen’t meant to be posted in a bad way, but thought it might be helpfull for people looking for an apartment. We haven’t yet explored ThaiVisa, TeakDoor or similar forums, but stumpled across TD and thought it would make sense to post here.

    Love to hear some feedback as we’re still a fairly new service
    i just compared Citadines Soi 11 to Booking.com , your prices seem very competitive

    you have Bangkok and CM , will you be adding Patts, Phuket and Samui in the future ?

  8. #8
    Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Hatari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    6,581
    I don't see the harm in this, people recommend places to stay, this is just another option to consider

    ...as long as it genuinely exists - been a few stories recently of fake Airbnb rentals
    Minder, PeteGill and obes like this.

  9. #9
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    51,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatari View Post
    I don't see the harm in this, people recommend places to stay, this is just another option to consider

    ...as long as it genuinely exists - been a few stories recently of fake Airbnb rentals
    I guess the only thing is... if you let one in.... will a 100 other sites want free advertising too?
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  10. #10
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    lOZt
    Posts
    2,620
    Get rid of the imposter trading off the integrity of my name... 555
    Quarky likes this.
    "Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background noise." George Mason

  11. #11
    Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Perth , Australia
    Age
    59
    Posts
    3,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Get rid of the impostor trading off the integrity of my name... 555
    How many times can your integrity dance on the head of a pin? 555
    Quarky and Nomad like this.
    Life is the unexpected ...

  12. #12
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    lOZt
    Posts
    2,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    How many times can your integrity dance on the head of a pin? 555
    I thought it was angels dancing, and the wife says one, so who am I to disagree. 555
    Minder likes this.
    "Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background noise." George Mason

  13. #13
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    51,048
    ^Nomad is that really you.. branching out in Chiang Mai? You should have said... we could make it a sticky... 55
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    907
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    I guess the only thing is... if you let one in.... will a 100 other sites want free advertising too?
    I think you over estimate the value of a post/s on TD, 555

    But playing along with your reasoning, is it not better to let them see the advertising value and thus build advertising value in the forum and then introduce a fee?

    Of course the flaw in this is that there maybe no advertising value. So maybe stick to your current thinking and that way we don't need to deal with elephant in the room.

  15. #15
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    51,048
    Quote Originally Posted by phaisan View Post
    I think you over estimate the value of a post/s on TD, 555

    But playing along with your reasoning, is it not better to let them see the advertising value and thus build advertising value in the forum and then introduce a fee?

    Of course the flaw in this is that there maybe no advertising value. So maybe stick to your current thinking and that way we don't need to deal with elephant in the room.
    There are people already paying to advertise here.... and also many posts like this one advertising stuff that have been deleted. It's up to the owner though how he wants to play this... there may well be scope for income...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  16. #16
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    เชียงใหม่
    Posts
    18,932
    I see it as helpful.
    Before i moved to CM i use to rent a place for a month at time once/year. there weren't too many around but the place i found was ok 2-3 times.
    I'm now in the situation that many new places have sprung up and i'm out of touch and maybe in need of something again sometime.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •