Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By Rivo
  • 2 Post By Rivo
  • 2 Post By Rivo

Thread: Chiang Rai Flower Festival 2019

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar

Chiang Rai Flower Festival 2019

Once again I went to the Chiang Rai Flower festival, they actually have 2 x areas with displays, there is one display down by the Kok River, this display is quite large and nice and relaxing to wander around.................

A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

You seem to have a lot of interest in plants Rivo... are you a keen gardener? Is your garden back home full of flowers and stuff?
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Quote Originally Posted by Quarky View Post
    You seem to have a lot of interest in plants Rivo... are you a keen gardener? Is your garden back home full of flowers and stuff?

Yep I love gardening at my place, I know the work involved to get a garden that pristine, it helps alot with the weather conditions in Thailand's North.....................and I had 3 x lovely ladies to come and look with me, Paer, her daughter and the granddaughter.
    Quarky and justcruzing1 like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Hey Gav,

Have you retired and now living expat? you seem to be in LOS for long periods of time regularly.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Quote Originally Posted by Rivo View Post
    Yep I love gardening at my place, I know the work involved to get a garden that pristine, it helps alot with the weather conditions in Thailand's North.....................and I had 3 x lovely ladies to come and look with me, Paer, her daughter and the granddaughter.
    I enjoy gardening too. Always amazes me when a plant from the tropics somehow survives in English weather... 55

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    Hey Gav,

Have you retired and now living expat? you seem to be in LOS for long periods of time regularly.

Not yet Mike, back in Perth now

The other Chiang Rai Flower display is in the city at a big park, and we went at 9pm at night, all under lights and it was stunning.......................

[IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/o7d0c4eyj01X0dCzVOlEcT4q_jSnL0wHTVb8stnsiRU31Q6jw_ _oQenPvcNjrmsEphcIRP1u3-bRwzpLnpkQQ2gCZHh1AduhsD_sNHAonbOEEtxcYvO6HC4GKC6S YTKxw4TWYp-D7LkJ3wtR_j5TEm61cScAWvZQZfKUPksJwQrsiwEXYAlb8DndN q84RpMST26Ca3PuOlZhycYFiYypFQrObvyCK33uNgZSJnjTIuX 9__eCmjPkqkdWbJ5XPRc26WdNxrIZk0xgnS2LHWgsflrQaWJZy 6VTlIYlo33xXo8EIxicQJMB5suwullfh5AgiszxSbcAC4GByVD 61YAC1mJE_EUvUi2IZNNaCjGQzoRbRaSw0VGwTJlE_Ulws3xGt LGBjXQHJic4_PAx1P6cvFcXqIhYV5CMr57ZlRx9O1Qy7VAzuA4 FZNTW2nLeaIIb8naXdDF7YMADQcvvINnmZLIkSmu8oEY_C02xD VUwqtFAdlHbqy8eZCTFpnsndN4rfAvBzAJ8rIC5ribP9fIBMLu D_5KfBUwWHHKAU8Ld2mXapu9pmdswDWP33B4wpEr_foqMx-ZsPLCLm79eHkCKhVdhfrvThHszdC9KznGwHrVntJIAtmz6kGCI znxjMr6PXPMVryu_yktCDNVlBy2hMnr7h6t****O=w1679-h944-no[/IMG]

Quarky and sidvicious like this.

One of these girls looks to be performing a golf swing?