Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Becoming an Expat

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    NTM,
    Front running is when the broker is told to buy a share and the broker as a result of his client's work, inside info or just gut feeling, jumps in ahead of placing the client's buy. In other words delaying the clients buy to get in ahead.
    Doesn't matter whether the broker is told, decides to do it himself or has inside info, either way trading prior to clients is front running and illegal. In this instance, the broker knows what he will do for his client and acting prior to the client is regarded being in possession of inside information, which is then being used.
    Last edited by NamTanMot; 5th June 2012 at 14:50.
    I won the sperm-egg lottery. Invest wisely, spend carefully and give generously.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainrob View Post
    Never seen you wearing shoes. Welcome back Zab.

Nor a watch!

Don't have to - I'm retired 555!

Quote Originally Posted by NamTanMot View Post
    Doesn't matter whether the broker is told, decides to do it himself or has inside info, either way trading prior to clients is front running and illegal. In this instance, the broker knows what he will do for his client and acting prior to the client is regarded being in possession of inside information, which is then being used.
    "Secondly, another matter of prime concern is front running. This is another form of insider trading where the inside information is client trading activity. Besides insider trading (on corporate information) and market manipulation, broker-client conflict (of which front-running is the prime example) is one of three key prohibited trading behaviours."

Knowledge Today - ASIC – one hand behind its back
    Changone likes this.
    I won the sperm-egg lottery. Invest wisely, spend carefully and give generously.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    Just noticed this add on the newslink by News Ferret...

1 Year Non-Immigrant Thailand Visa for Australian Citizens | Requirements 12 Month Visa
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Very straight forward to apply yourself if you meet the requirements.
    Save yourself 15,000 Baht to spend here.!
    Spot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zablive View Post
    Very straight forward to apply yourself if you meet the requirements.
    Save yourself 15,000 Baht to spend here.!
    zaB is correct, if applying within Oz, it's a simple matter to d/l the form from Thai Embassy/Consulate and send off with fee ... AUD$70 from memory. Can do in person also, as I did in BNE .... took all of 10 mins.
    Spot likes this.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345