The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: New Australian Embassy

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crispy View Post
    Ok ill ask the question again does anyone know if there are any reputable translation services near the new embassy ?
    Mate - it doesn't open until July 31st.
    Who would know?
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

Cadet Gold
    Thanks for that kaptainrob now that the bloody embassy has moved i needed to find somewhere to get all my docs translated ,had it all sorted with gazmacs tutorial and where to go then it all turned to crap.

Cadet Gold
    Zablive it is near the american embassy i think by google earth so i thought there might be an american on here who may know if one was close .

Quote Originally Posted by crispy View Post
    Zablive it is near the american embassy i think by google earth so i thought there might be an american on here who may know if one was close .
    Good luck with that 555!
    When do you need this done and what?
    TIT - you have to keep adapting and learning because the only thing constant is change.
    Distantpeak and crispy like this.
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

You're quite a nice, helpful bugger when you want to be aren't you Baz... 55

That wasn't meant to be sarcastic by the way.
    Singularity prediction... 2043...

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    I'm sure all the touts and agents who hang around the current building will move house at exactly the same time as the embassy does....without taking a breath...
    Zablive and crispy like this.

Cadet Gold
    Hi all bacwaan that is what the girl said i thought they would not have been allowed onto the premises .She warned me about these people from her aunt who is a police officer this is why i have asked for help to find a reputable service .

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    so the move is on at the end of this month......

aus.embassy.jpg
    obes and UncleBob like this.

Cadet Gold
    Thanks mate i did get the address from there old website they used to have an email address as well but they seem to have dropped it now only fax and telephone numbers which is a pity as if you want to ask a question now you have to ring .

I had a nice and quick visit this morning to the new (official) Australian Consulate Phuket for an Income Affidavit.
    Took all of 5 minutes with the receipt printout taking the most time.
    They work on an appointment basis now and are located on the same 6th floor as the previous Honorary Consul but the opposite end of the floor in new offices with metal screeners and security wands.
    Staff are very helpful, polite and efficient.
    But prepare yourself for "sticker shock" on the new pricing.

Cadet Gold
    Hi all well am in bangkok been riding around all over the place yesterday of to the embassy , fairly easy setup and got the paperwork ,i had already seen the new price list for things turnbull will fix the budget no matter what 55555. Anyway the security was what got me just trying to get into the place ,auto doors ,scan bags ect pretty tight anyway got the papers i required and of today to the department of foreign affairs ,as we tried to get a translator place to do it but after we had given her the docs she informed us she was of work tommorow and would take two day before we could get them then take them to the department ourselves hmmmmmmmmmmmm .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12