The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Have an Idea or an issue

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Considering there most recent choice of president, I can't even hazard a guess who they choose next. They obviously still have a deep seated racial problem. They don't want a Jew no matter how smart he might be.
    Cuzzy likes this.

Liberal Conservative Distantpeak's Avatar
    And I thought it might be because Bernie was old....
    Singularity prediction... 2043...

Immortality to follow within 5 years...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cuzzy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    Considering there most recent choice of president, I can't even hazard a guess who they choose next. They obviously still have a deep seated racial problem. They don't want a Jew no matter how smart he might be.
    Yeah that's probably a national security issue.

They suck up to Isreal. Just imagine the infiltration of the Mossad 555
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    They've had a Black , a White now next a Yellow ?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tingtong View Post
    They've had a Black , a White now next a Yellow ?
    Pocahontas? 55555!
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Hatari's Avatar
    Guess a decision was made some time ago about threads on public or members only: why all eg the sport threads including the recent boats threads are members only?

For prospective new board members, what about opening up some categories showing the diversity of the forum?

Over to the panel...

From what I remember, I think Bacon decided that anything not Thailand focused was members only... as wants to attract people interested in Thailand rather than sport, boats etc. So only Thai-centric on public sections.
    Hatari likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Hatari's Avatar
    Thanks
    We need more Thai threads then

There's so much info and good photos here for Thai locations but tends to get posted in other threads, rather than anywhere location-specific.
    Last edited by Hatari; 2nd July 2018 at 07:05.
    Distantpeak likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    From what I remember, I think Bacon decided that anything not Thailand focused was members only... as wants to attract people interested in Thailand rather than sport, boats etc. So only Thai-centric on public sections.
    I guess that means I should get busy with my camera when I get back to Thailand. Recently I've been concentrating more on making video, and there is nowhere to show it except on Facebook or YouTube. Those sites are so busy that only people who follow your interests get to see it. Too bad these smaller sites do not have the ability to show video... other than steal from Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    I guess that means I should get busy with my camera when I get back to Thailand. Recently I've been concentrating more on making video, and there is nowhere to show it except on Facebook or YouTube. Those sites are so busy that only people who follow your interests get to see it. Too bad these smaller sites do not have the ability to show video... other than steal from Youtube.
    Do you have a YT account? You could then link the video to here?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Not stealing. If YT didn't want their vids posted all over the place they wouldn't allow it nor provide the links to do so.
    They're all about view numbers, the more the better.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Back in the day Offtopic had more stuff in it like the politics forum. The section is looking prretty clean these days so maybe should be made public again. Thanks for highlighting. I forgot it used to be open.
    Anything worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน obes's Avatar
    Yeah Ian, if you've got some good footage, upload it on YouTube and post the link, we'll all have a squiz !

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Back in the day Offtopic had more stuff in it like the politics forum. The section is looking prretty clean these days so maybe should be made public again. Thanks for highlighting. I forgot it used to be open.
    Like everything, it just needs a little "tweeking" now and then. It is easy to go off topic when you post something appropriate, and then someone replies to that with a question... which then takes it off on an entirely different tangent. I've been guilty of that in the past.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Last year I did a bit of analysis and ended up realising the offtopic section wasnt doing much anyway in the way of bringing in new members. According to Google Analytics, users who land on any of those pages cause of the keywords in there usually click away within 5-10 seconds as the wider forum doesn't relate to their search. But still, doesn't hurt to have it open again.
    Anything worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122