Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Multi-quote

  1. #1
    Cadet Gold
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    39
    Posts
    483

    Multi-quote

    I don't know if it's a bug or working as intended, but it annoys me. When I do a multi-quote in a thread for the second time, the posts I quoted the first time are still included. I thought it should be reset when I post.

  2. #2
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    49,997
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDK View Post
    I don't know if it's a bug or working as intended, but it annoys me. When I do a multi-quote in a thread for the second time, the posts I quoted the first time are still included. I thought it should be reset when I post.
    yeah... you have to untick the boxes after multi-quoting... I guess its a semi-bug....
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  3. #3
    Cadet Gold
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    39
    Posts
    483
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    yeah... you have to untick the boxes after multi-quoting... I guess its a semi-bug....
    I hope it will get semi-fixed some day

  4. #4
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    19,109
    i've been on Thai forums for a long time and i have no clue how to multi quote
    wish i could

  5. #5
    Cadet Gold
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    39
    Posts
    483
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    i've been on Thai forums for a long time and i have no clue how to multi quote
    wish i could
    The little button to the right of the "reply with quote" button. Do that for all the posts you want to quote and select reply with quote on the last post you want to quote.

  6. #6
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    เชียงใหม่
    Posts
    18,927
    ^ or select the + Reply to Thread,below v

    i think you`ll find you have to uncheck the multi quote box if you don`t want them to keep coming up in new quotes on all vBulletin type forums.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •