The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Quarky
  • 1 Post By Quarky
  • 1 Post By retdent
  • 2 Post By Notorius

Thread: Deleting members

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar

Deleting members

I am Deleting The Following People in This group As They Do Not Contribute

Charlie Strong
    Kendra Pertilla
    Reida Nichols
    Irene Dennen
    Rachel Brantley
    Jivenia Porter
    Renee Simpkins
    Andrea Bogle
    Danni Smith
    Vicky Cumming
    Marica Dickert
    Elmira Chouinard
    Danielle Grimes
    Deonna Foerster
    Lorean Rothschild
    Nola Dick
    Lucille Delariva
    Nora Wohlers
    Shoshana Kozak
    Bari Strous
    Douglass Houser
    Leonarda Otero
    Jamie Jenkins
    Kaleigh Didonna
    Lyndon Lanclos
    Renata Schillaci
    Lisa Arrigo
    Charlotte Calvin
    Yelena Dunnam
    Rena Lawhead
    Quinn Sines
    Jeanmarie Cabaniss
    Keena Prado
    Hannah Hoover
    Noemi Repp
    Eliz Timbers
    Melina Avallone
    Virginia Mccomb
    Kory Demery
    Amberly Toole
    Lanell Slaton
    Murray Casperson
    Luna Barrio
    Vashti Magnes
    James Matthenson
    Kathryne Philips
    Mahalia Smallwood
    Eileen Machin
    Lillie Mull
    Tanika Morris
    Seema Keough
    Reatha Poche
    Gwenn Seip
    Ricardo Ferriera
    Liana Dunston
    Nelly Niemann
    Jessie Lininger
    Annis Nevers
    Brittany Blatter
    Kendra Pertilla
    Reida Nichols
    Irene Dennen
    Rachel Brantley
    Jivenia Porter
    Renee Simpkins
    Andrea Bogle
    Vicky Cumming
    Marica Dickert
    Elmira Chouinard
    Danielle Grimes
    Deonna Foerster
    Lorean Rothschild
    Nola Dick
    Lucille Delariva
    Nolan Wohlers
    Shoshana Kozak
    Bari Strous
    Donna Houser
    Leonarda Otero
    Kaleigh Didonna
    Lyndon Lanclos
    Renata Schillaci
    Lisa Arrigo
    Charlotte Calvin
    Yelena Dunnam
    Ronna Lawhead
    Quinn Sines
    Jeanmarie Cabaniss
    Keena Prado
    Hanhah Hoover
    Noemi Repp
    Eliz Timbers
    Melina Avallone
    Virginia Mccomb
    Kory Demery
    Amberly Toole
    Lanell Slaton
    Murray Casperson
    Leonardo Barrio
    Vashti Magnes
    Kathryne Philips
    Mahalia Smallwood
    Eileen Machin
    Lillie Mull
    Tanika Morris
    Seema Keough
    Reatha Poche
    Gwenn Seip
    Kendra Pertilla
    Reida Nichols
    Irene Dennen
    Rachel Brantley
    Jivenia Porter
    Renee Simpkins
    Andrea Bogle
    Vicky Cumming
    Marica Dickert
    Clancy Parsons

If you went through this entire list looking for your name, I do apologize for completely wasting your time. I have no clue who these people are, I'm not even the admin of this group. I stole this from another page and thought it was hilarious.

^Who posted it originally?

Hanhah Hoover is a sucker.
    OZZYGUY likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

PGC
    Knew it was fake when a few girls names popped up...Do we have any female members......I know Phuket info had a few

Apart from me, I don't think we have many at all.
    OZZYGUY likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

If I am deleted digitally, can I still meet you in reality?
    OZZYGUY likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star
    I remember there were two girls on PI from Singapore I think. Met them in SB and MTB. Would be great if there was more. But prob not the right demographic. Always amused me when western girls rocked up at MTB. I remember one Australian girl who was stunning. But the more she drank the more jealous she got as she was obviouslyvused to having all attention on her. It got so bad that it manifested itself in her being a slut. I was having a drink and looked over and couldn’t believe my eyes. She had her thong pulled completely down and a guy was finger blasting her as she gave him a hi. Most bizarre thing I have seen in a long time. The luck of disgust on ever bad face was hilarious but they couldn’t take their eyes off the show.

The only other time I had seen such overt sexcapades was a MTB girl on her first night. She had come from pattaya and didn’t know that HKTvwasnt as crazy. She was giving a chmustimer a hj under the table until old noi ran over and ripped her a new one much to the customers disgust. She didn’t last long.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorius View Post
    I remember there were two girls on PI from Singapore I think. Met them in SB and MTB. Would be great if there was more. But prob not the right demographic. Always amused me when western girls rocked up at MTB. I remember one Australian girl who was stunning. But the more she drank the more jealous she got as she was obviouslyvused to having all attention on her. It got so bad that it manifested itself in her being a slut. I was having a drink and looked over and couldn’t believe my eyes. She had her thong pulled completely down and a guy was finger blasting her as she gave him a hi. Most bizarre thing I have seen in a long time. The luck of disgust on ever bad face was hilarious but they couldn’t take their eyes off the show.

The only other time I had seen such overt sexcapades was a MTB girl on her first night. She had come from pattaya and didn’t know that HKTvwasnt as crazy. She was giving a chmustimer a hj under the table until old noi ran over and ripped her a new one much to the customers disgust. She didn’t last long.
    If I was young and handsome, and on a holiday in Asia, I think I would spend most of my time with the female tourists. It seems to loosen their inhibitions. Even when I was 60 and first coming to Thailand I had some amazing experiences with beautiful European tourists. It shocked me and blew me away. When I'm out and about in the city I see a lot of sexy looking tourist women from what seems like the Nordic countries: Sweden, Ukraine, Norway, Russia, etc. Many are true blondes, and tall and slender.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star
    Last time I was in Samui I was sitting at a roadside restaurant eating Sontag, minced pork and a fried egg and reading a book. I was waiting for a girl I was with who was paying her 2 week barfine to her boss in the massage parkour. A woman in her mid 40s walked by. She was very attractive but certainly not my type. I am a very smiley person so as she walked by I smiled at her. Didn’t think anything of it. About 10 minutes later a massive pickup truck drovebhand stopped at my table. The tinted window went down and who did I see but the mid 40s woman.

In an inimitable Boston drawl she asked me did I want to go for a drink and hang out in her condo. I looked her, my watch, the massage parlour, my dinner and at her again. I said, normally I would but am just having a relaxing day. Immediately her mood changed. She snarled at me and spat out ‘why the fcuk did you smile at me if you didn’t want me’. She then said ‘I’m better than all these hos and who the fcuk are you turning me down’. I was amused but shocked at the same time. I quipped ‘your the same age as my mother and while moderately attractive, I didn’t want to wast my food ons medicre bang’. I didn’t hear her response but the pickup truck sped off. When the dust settled from the spinning wheels I saw all the massage girls literally in fits of laughter at the two farangs spectacle.

It really is bizarre. I have never been propositioned on the side of the road by a Middle Ages woman in a pick up truck in Ireland. It made me think that western women view blokes as horn dogs who aren’t inany way chooses who they are with. I would love to have seen what I would have been given to drink as more than likely would have been pricey. Also I think her condo would have been class. But this Irish guy is chooser. And she didn’t beat my somtam and fried egg.
    Last edited by Notorius; 17th February 2019 at 15:13.
    sidvicious and Tingtong like this.