Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Last Meal on earth

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar

Last Meal on earth

Today was supposed to be the last day on earth as the end was nigh according to some cult in the states of all places...
    .:thanks..:
    Anyway thought about that and went back to drinking my beer.

But if this was your last day on earth what would you have as your last meal??

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    I love Thai food don't get me wrong but if It was my last meal I would have to say a good Beef Vindaloo with a side of stir fried Vegetables.
    wabbits likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Beef wellington.... just like my mum makes!!!.....

Tell me when it's safe to come out of my bunker will you! 555

Think i would be vindaloo to but chicken and the way Mrs W has improved it.....loads more chili and loads of extra garlic.
    One meal i crave and never get sick of.......last meal would not have to.55555

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Think i would be vindaloo to but chicken and the way Mrs W has improved it.....loads more chili and loads of extra garlic.
    One meal i crave and never get sick of.......last meal would not have to.55555
    I love Indian food, too bad I am not a fan of most of the people.... I actually had Indian from a Local Indian restaurant last night and was good, but have to say my old House mate made the best Indian food, He used to live with an Indian (didn't last long 555) and has a passion for cooking. If you enjoy cooking that normally makes it take better as well

If the end of the world... I wouldn't be thinking about food... 555
    justcruzing1 and G4orce like this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    If the end of the world... I wouldn't be thinking about food... 555
    Yes but boom boom mahk mahk still requires fuel and a day is still 24 hours

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    A mate of mine wants to drive of a cliff in a convertable while getting a BJ and eating a cheeseburger.....

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Yes but boom boom mahk mahk still requires fuel and a day is still 24 hours
    OK, Fish and Chips then... with a heroin chaser... 555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    I guess I would go look at the ocean, and sit under the tree's, drink a bottle of 20yr old scotch and call Jeab, then pass out and let it happen.
    wabbits likes this.

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    For me its Pad Karow Moo or a good old fashioned roast pork with a good chunk of Pork crackle !

Uber Star Foundation member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน vanguy77's Avatar
    Two hotdogs with mustard and a big bowl of cheesies, with a coke to drink.
    [SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

Foundation Member Platinum Annie's Avatar
    Last meal...Mine would be Steak au Roquefort. Years ago we were in Nice in the South of France. This is the meal I will always remember. Very tender rib eye steak, medium rare, (french style) with saute potatoes soaking up the creamy roquefort sauce. We had a carafe of local red wine, got a bit sloshed and then crashed for the afternoon on the beach. Didn't feel the pebbles that afternoon if I remember correctly. This is the one meal that sticks in my mind and always will. We were only about 20 years old and really enjoyed french food and wine back then. Still love a drop of nice red wine now.

vanguy, I wouldn't eat your choice even if I was starving 55555
    wabbits and Changone like this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Last meal...Mine would be Steak au Roquefort. Years ago we were in Nice in the South of France. This is the meal I will always remember. Very tender rib eye steak, medium rare, (french style) with saute potatoes soaking up the creamy roquefort sauce. We had a carafe of local red wine, got a bit sloshed and then crashed for the afternoon on the beach. Didn't feel the pebbles that afternoon if I remember correctly. This is the one meal that sticks in my mind and always will. We were only about 20 years old and really enjoyed french food and wine back then. Still love a drop of nice red wine now.
    Annie, its about the last meal, not the one you get when you get to heaven and find you are twenty y/o again...555

I have to agree, been to Nice and Eze loved it, can almost taste the food and wine experience you describe.
    Annie likes this.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

I remember being on the beach in Nice in my twenties... I think I saw you relaxing that day... or about a hundred girls like you... 555

Uber Star Foundation member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน vanguy77's Avatar

That, Annie, is why you is you and me is me. =) Hot dogs always take me back to the ballpark, where I sat as a kid and watched baseball games with my dad ... cheesies are just cheesies ... no nutrition at all, but comfort food ... and coke is well ... coke. Its all comfort food for me ... I figured if I knew it was my last day on earth, I'd want something comforting and easy to eat, that wouldn't get stuck on the way down. 555
    Annie likes this.
    [SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by vanguy77 View Post
    That, Annie, is why you is you and me is me. =) Hot dogs always take me back to the ballpark, where I sat as a kid and watched baseball games with my dad ... cheesies are just cheesies ... no nutrition at all, but comfort food ... and coke is well ... coke. Its all comfort food for me ... I figured if I knew it was my last day on earth, I'd want something comforting and easy to eat, that wouldn't get stuck on the way down. 555
    VG funny thing is I hate coke, but you know on holiday in LOS I get a bit full of beer and end up drinking Sangsom with coke. I quite like it then! 5555

I consider myself a Coke Addict, I love the stuff. Not the powdered stuff but the Coke you drink. I find if I do not drink it for 2 or more days I start to have withdrawal 555

Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    I consider myself a Coke Addict, I love the stuff. Not the powdered stuff but the Coke you drink. I find if I do not drink it for 2 or more days I start to have withdrawal 555
    STOP DRINKING IT NOW THEN G4. It's so bad for you, think of what it's doing to your insides. When you go to LOS find a new addiction!
    Lecture over, sorry 55555
    Annie

STOP DRINKING IT NOW THEN G4. It's so bad for you, think of what it's doing to your insides. When you go to LOS find a new addiction!
    Lecture over, sorry 55555
    Annie
    hahaha its all good, I have Noy doing the same thing to me whenever I am with her. "You drink too mutt coke. Not good for you". I just love it. It is not as if I drink 2lts a day, more like a glass or 2. I guess it is better then my past addiction.....
    Annie likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast