Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: New Mod

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar

New Mod

Hi guys i am very happy to let you guys and Gals know That G4orce is now our mod to help keep dem spammers and trolls at bay.
    PM him or me if you see something that needs attention.

Cheers W.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Thanks for the opportunity Wabbs. I hope I can I be of assistance to all. Feel free to ask anything, as you know I do not bite...HARD 555

Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    Thanks for the opportunity Wabbs. I hope I can I be of assistance to all. Feel free to ask anything, as you know I do not bite...HARD 555
    I'd like to report this post as spam... 555

Welcome to the Mods... I'm a Rocker myself...
    wabbits and G4orce like this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

DP are you a Punk.............................................. ..................................rocker....?

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    DP are you a Punk.............................................. ..................................rocker....?
    555... actually neither...

I was more... a new romantic... 555

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    555... actually neither...

I was more... a new romantic... 555
    Is this you?

Is this you?
    I was far less classy... just a new romantic barnet... 555

Last edited by Quarky; 24th May 2011 at 22:26.

Foundation Member Uber Star Norabunga's Avatar
    That G4orce is now our mod to help keep dem trolls at bay.
    He might need some of this stuff.

Troll_spray.jpg
    wabbits likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    G4orce new thai ride........

Attachment 845
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

^I remember going to the movies to watch Quadraphenia.....

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Back in th 80's there was a huge Mod (and Rude boys)following in Melbourne with dedicated clubs playing all the music of the era... I used to have my Fred Perry shirt with my stove pipe pants on with my Dr Martens and a pork pie hat... straight out of Carnaby st (just no Lambretta), it was great times for me skanking to the Specials and The Who.... Must have watched Quadraphenia dozens of times (on my Beta video recorder) 5555 thanks for taking me back to the good ol days Wabs

Ok now i am really lost. WTF is Mod??? 5555

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mod_(subculture)
    bit before your time young fella!!

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mod_(subculture)
    bit before your time young fella!!
    555, I think i am glad I was too young for that era 555

Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    555, I think i am glad I was too young for that era 555
    It was actually a very cool time.... the kids were really smartly dressed as apposed to the New York (hang your ass out) fashion today...... you would see kids wearing tailored suits and harrington jackets (tartan lined bomber jackets), it was all about looking sharp!.... the music was innocent and everybody would dance to it, but most of importantly very little violence, the violence came in with Hip Hop and that whole American gangster culture..... your era!!!!

It was actually a very cool time.... the kids were really smartly dressed as apposed to the New York (hang your ass out) fashion today...... you would see kids wearing tailored suits and harrington jackets (tartan lined bomber jackets), it was all about looking sharp!.... the music was innocent and everybody would dance to it, but most of importantly very little violence, the violence came in with Hip Hop and that whole American gangster culture..... your era!!!!
    What you mean violence from music, bro. I will cut you if you say that again 5555

Back in th 80's there was a huge Mod (and Rude boys)following in Melbourne with dedicated clubs playing all the music of the era... I used to have my Fred Perry shirt with my stove pipe pants on with my Dr Martens and a pork pie hat... straight out of Carnaby st (just no Lambretta), it was great times for me skanking to the Specials and The Who.... Must have watched Quadraphenia dozens of times (on my Beta video recorder) 5555 thanks for taking me back to the good ol days Wabs
    Did the whole ska thing..The Beat t shirts tight jeans and Vans.....thought we were sooooooo cool...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    It was a cool time, and your right about the dress code, we would never let anyone in wearing jeans, or soft shoes.(runners)

When I was young..... yea a long time ago.... we had the Mod's the surfie's and the widgie's. At dances there would be fights between the diferent groups. Always one on one.

Then in the west, came the skinhead's. What a pack of s.hitheads!
    4 of them came over to Manly on the ferry, got off and started throwing their weight around. Picked on a young brother to the head of the Wharfie's, a local Mod group that hung around the Wharf. They smacked him around, but he went to his brother, and the skinheads never made it up the street. 3 cars of guys took to them and they we sent packing.

They screamed from the ferry that next weekend they were coming back with their mob, and would kill all of us.

So the word went around, to be ready. It was the only time the Clubbie's (Surf Club guys), the Surfers, the Mod's and Widgie's all came together. The ferry arrived, it was packed full of skinheads, not another passenger. There were young guys, runing up the corso screaming to everyone "their here, the fcuking skinheads are here!" There were guys driving along the beach with loud hailers, and the clubbie's were using the PA system to call the surfer's in.

From Queenscliff to Manly there were cars and ute's loaded to the limit, 10, 12 guys in each. It was a sea of fit young muscle men, all the way down Manly Corso, and around the ferry wharf.

The skinheads had about 140, we would have been 1,200!!! They turned and ran back to the ferry. They were tearing anything they could to throw at us, we had the whole of the warf jamed with guys. One of them had a metal bar torn from a seat, was on the upper level of the ferry, he was about to throw it, but a young guy near me let go with a full bottle of milk, it hit the skinhead in the head and he dropped the bar onto another one below. Everyone cheered, and then the cops arrived. They drove mini coopers, onto the wharf and started frisking everyone, told the captin of the ferry to get out of there, and that was the last we ever saw of them.

^^^So were you a Mod JC?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    ^^^So were you a Mod JC?
    No mate, I was a surfer, all the way.

It was good to see everyone come together to fight the foe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast