Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: สวัสดีค่ะ Hello Everyone....Its me...Mrs M (Remember me ^_^)

Mrs M.

สวัสดีค่ะ Hello Everyone....Its me...Mrs M (Remember me ^_^)

lilly.jpgHi Everyone,

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the absent. I do not where to start reading haha. I might need some short update if anyone feel like helping, maybe Gazmac??

I am not sure that Mr M mention that I starting working yet. Yes I started to working a few week ago as a sidekick 555.
    I did the training and now will be working just a day or two / per week.
    Which I am happy with that and we will see if I have a better chance to be fulltime one day.

I love the job. It feel great to be able to do something else rather than house work. can you believe I get up at 4.45 am, repeat AM ^_^,

Hope everyone is well and happy. Take care.
    Last edited by Mrs M.; 6th June 2011 at 19:27.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Sidekick?
    Do you mean like Robin is to Batman...?
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    I was wondering the same. Sidekick? It that not what you gave to a sibling when mum was not watching?

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    Yes sidekick ! She is Mr M's sidekick at the office !
    A quick update ? hmmmm where would i start Mrs M ?

Where do they live....? Wayne Manor...??

At last, now we know...555

Uber Star Foundation member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน vanguy77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    At last, now we know...555

I understood absolutely none of that, except the frequent use of Batman and the quick mention of beer. What was he actually doing? It looked like he assaulted a water truck ... or took pictures of it with his handheld camera ... and then was hailed as a hero! 555 Love the reactions of the people on the street, some obviously wondering what the heck is going on!
    wabbits likes this.
    [SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

Oh, and congrats on the new job Mrs. M, and welcome back! You're great input has been missed.
    [SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Who are you 5555
    Working girl, may as well be getting paid for going into work with Mr M 5555
    How's your guests behaving??

Mrs M.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazmac View Post
    Yes sidekick ! She is Mr M's sidekick at the office !
    A quick update ? hmmmm where would i start Mrs M ?
    Thanks Gazmac. Thats a perfect explaination.

Actually when i said sidekick was just being funny 55 ^_^ then your explan make that really make sense

A quick update = who is in, who is out ? thats sort of thing 55 ^_^

oh just recall that I had been thinking that next time I log in on forum will talk a bit about Gazmac sweet heart >_<.

Tan is a very lovely girl, I like her the first time I met her and thought he did well to find and see her value .

She is very much a person that "what you see is what you get" UUmm maybe this is why Gazmac love her (he does not like to think mutt >_<). A very easy going girl, SO FUN until you drop ...or she drop..

And she can drink so much and you will never know how much she had already drink...never mao...but Gaz said that he can tell that she is MAO when she start to talk maak maak.....and I agreed.

Gaz brought her here to see us and then we had a couple of getother partys. It was so FUN and we all very fond of her and miss her alot. We are looking forward to see her again in the 6 month as most. Thats what we had been told. >:<

And she is a very low maintenance girl. We went to shopping and she got $50 in her hand. She could have more but that what she is happy with ^_^.

We went in Valleygirl and TEMT. I love these brand as they are very beautiful design, very good quality, not too expensive. And they often have special price. ^_^

She choose a $9.95 dress, it is a very lovely dress and look great on her. and then she got a blouse, and a knit jacket. At the end she spent lest than $30. Is that all you want? she said yes do not want to spend too much

************************ What do you gentlemen think?***********

I got more about Gazmac lady..^_&

- She have a 9 years old girl's hand and feet. A small girl not FARANG girl >_< and they are very soft. I said I thought you were a farm girl. She said yes I was. I said but how come your hand are so bloody soft. She said they just soft. I think people probably have their luck in different way. My hands are quite rough even how hard i try to put hand cream on. It help but I have to keep doing it. ^_^

- And beautiful teeth, I even asked are they real. and she said yes...I said its okay you can tell me if you have them done. She said no no..they are jing jing .

Have a great day
    Last edited by Mrs M.; 7th June 2011 at 16:59. Reason: :)
    PatongBeachBoy likes this.

Mrs M.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    Who are you 5555
    Working girl, may as well be getting paid for going into work with Mr M 5555
    How's your guests behaving??
    Hi Beachboy,

555, I am lucky enough do not have to pay the commission for getting the job ^_&

The guests are great, I am enjoying the cooking and the house work done with out me have to move hahaha

How are you and Thip? i know great isn't it to have your love one with you stay cool oh I mean stay warm...

Mrs M.
    Quote Originally Posted by vanguy77 View Post
    Oh, and congrats on the new job Mrs. M, and welcome back! You're great input has been missed.
    Hi.. 007 oh Vanguy77 ^_^, thank you..., i miss the forum too, but the boss does not go easy on me...
    Last edited by Mrs M.; 6th June 2011 at 19:19. Reason: misspelling what do you think? ^_^

Mrs M , thats a perfect summation of my lady Tane ! and yes is why love her ! Shes misses the thai mafia in perth mak mak as much as you all miss her ! I think a big knife come out from her and you ladies if i not bring her back !!! heheheh.
    G4 met her last night in Patong ! He and quiksilva took her to MTB so i could see her on the webcam ! yep Tane a happy camper and drinking for 3 hours waiting for them at pre designated meeting place had her Maow and she was on pole dancing at MTB last i saw of her there ! lol.

P.S. quiksilva has met her a few times whilst we both in Patong in Jan as he was staying same hotel . so she felt comfortable meeting he and Gazza ! Thought id get gazza and noy to meeet her so Noy could find out first hand about food etc in Aus !

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs M. View Post
    Hi.. 007 oh Vanguy77 ^_^, thank you..., i miss the forum too, but the boss does not go easy on me...
    Lots of wonderful new experiences .....like paying income tax for the first time...LOL.

Will Rogers explained taxation well "If you make any money, the government shoves you in the creek once a year with it in your pockets, and all that don't get wet you can keep."

Enjoy
    Life is the unexpected ...

Mrs M.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    Lots of wonderful new experiences .....like paying income tax for the first time...LOL.

Will Rogers explained taxation well "If you make any money, the government shoves you in the creek once a year with it in your pockets, and all that don't get wet you can keep."

Enjoy
    Plase don't get me started !! Tax dept. is a criminal

oh...wait do you like my new avatar?? I think it is so beautiful...^_^ love you,
    Last edited by Mrs M.; 6th June 2011 at 21:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs M. View Post
    Plase don't get me started !! Tax dept. is a criminal

oh...wait do you like my new avatar?? I think it is so beautiful...^_^ love you,
    Oh but Mrs. M, think of all the people who don't want to work that you are supporting with your taxes!! All those freeloaders that the bleedings hearts who are so catered to in Western Society love to hand all our hard earned money to!! 555 I laugh, but seriously, its no laughing matter. Canada is same same .... the majority of people work hard so a small minority of people can live off the rest of us. Taxes are criminal to a large extent. If they were truly used for things like hospitals and education I would not feel bad ... but its the billions spent on Social Welfare that makes me grind my teeth.

Sorry, don't mean to rant on your special welcome back thread ... just feeling for you and your reaction to paying income tax.
    Mrs M. likes this.
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

Foundation Member Platinum Annie's Avatar
    Mrs M
    I love your avatar, its very pretty.
    Must find one for myself
    Annie

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazmac View Post
    P.S. quiksilva has met her a few times whilst we both in Patong in Jan as he was staying same hotel . so she felt comfortable meeting he and Gazza ! Thought id get gazza and noy to meeet her so Noy could find out first hand about food etc in Aus !
    Noy and Tane instantly got a long like a house on fire, Was Mama straight away and all they did was talk. I know everyone was very Maow that night and went bar hopping and had to make the appearance at MTB to meet Nicke and for the Webcam 555. Gazza you have such a great girl there and I am very happy I got to meet her.

Mrs M Congrats and welcome to the area of work. I understand what you do. I do the same work like Mr M and hope you can get to working full time soon

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    Mrs M Congrats and welcome to the area of work. I understand what you do. I do the same work like Mr M and hope you can get to working full time soon
    You should be able to spend a lot more time on the forum now Mrs M..... working full time like G4!! 555555
    vanguy77 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast