Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Using local materials... and cheap labour!

Using local materials... and cheap labour!

A new resort under construction on Kamala Bay's Millionaires Mile, has Stonemason's currently facing some of the concrete with granite cut from very, very, local material.

3 labourer's were working with sledgehammers, probably because rain squalls are making it quite a pleasant day ....

This is the beach, opposite resort, complete with natural granite boulders >

Part finished >

One of the 3 labours breaking up massive boulders (on right) >
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Maybe some part time work available for you Rob 555

Go and hire them a hydraulic rockbreaker for a day, do one out of a job will be the only problem.
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

Quote Originally Posted by Rivo View Post
    Maybe some part time work available for you Rob 555

Go and hire them a hydraulic rockbreaker for a day, do one out of a job will be the only problem.
    With your Avatar, YOU qualify for the job better than I. I just love the way they use materials which are part of the terrain. If they run out of granite boulders on the building side, I wonder if they'd dare cross the road and start hacking into the beach-scape?
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    ^160bt a day wont get rich but its a living.........
    Nice stone work though.