Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Rivo
  • 1 Post By vanguy77

Thread: Post your Pet Pics

Uber Star Foundation member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน vanguy77's Avatar

Post your Pet Pics

A recent post by Minder of a really cute pooch on the porch, gave me the idea for this thread ... we need a Pet Pic thread!

For years we've wanted to get a Keyshound, ever since we saw one in an open-air dog show, and spent some time talking to the owner/breeder. It was never the right time, as we were moving around a lot, and wanted to wait until we were settled. Recently we've been talking to a local Key breeder, and she called us about 6 months back and said she was expecting a litter, and did we want to buy a puppy? We finally decided that now was the time, and we now have a new member of the family: Fashia!

Here she is when we first brought her home at about 6 weeks ....

She basically stole our hearts from the first day! 555
    [SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

This is our baby at about 5 months old. She's a perfect family dog, good natured, loves to be around people, has never shown a nasty side, and just a lot of fun. She even has a way of worming her way into the hearts of some of our friends who "don't like dogs." 555

[SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Can you shear her ?

How much is her wool worth ? 555
    Condo likes this.
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

Here is me when I was a young bloke with my dog ...................

No wonder the Thai girls love you!!! What musculature!! 55555 Little short in the legs tho .... but I bet you are a real acrobat in the bedroom, swinging on the bedposts and all!! 5555555
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Rivo View Post
    Can you shear her ?

How much is her wool worth ? 555
    She is not a sheep ... we do not shear keyshonds!!! 555 Actually, its funny when you give her a bath, she looks like a skinny little mutt ... she must be 90% fur.
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by vanguy77 View Post
    She is not a sheep ... we do not shear keyshonds!!! 555
    Is that the breed she is VG ?

She looks like a cuddly dog, does she reside in the house or out?

I havent had a dog for many years now, not enough time to spend with one, they are very loyal.

Here is the video to go with the above picture.

Last edited by Rivo; 2nd July 2011 at 08:48.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivo View Post
    Is that the breed she is VG ?

She looks like a cuddly dog, does she reside in the house or out?

I havent had a dog for many years now, not enough time to spend with one, they are very loyal.
    Yup, the breed is "keyshond" (Key for short) and they were bred to be companion dogs for the families working the barges in Holland. Related to the German "spitz", which is probably far more then you wanted to know. 555

She's incredibly friendly, and wants to be pals with everyone. Not exactly what I would call "cuddly" as she isn't in anyway a lapdog, but definitely playful. She wants to be where the people are, and if I'm in the kitchen, she will be in the kitchen ... if I move to the living room, she comes to the living room. Even if I'm just watching TV, she'll come and lay down close by. Its characteristic of the breed, and one of the reasons I've always wanted to own a Key. She's very much an indoor dog, but loves going out for walks, and if I let her, to dig up our backyard.

We did a lot of moving, so always just had a cat, but finally being settled, we decided to go ahead and finally get a dog. I've always been a dog lover, had two great dogs growing up, so its great to have her as part of the family.
    Rivo likes this.
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]