Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PatongBeachBoy

Thread: Thai Massage shop in Oz

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar

Thai Massage shop in Oz

Helped some friends on the weekend (falang/Thai couple) set up their new massage shop in SE Suburbs of Melbourne... This is Si's second shop as her first one has been a great success, on average they have 20 clients a day being serviced by 3 girls with 4 beds in the shop... they also have 3 foot massage chairs...
    I built the beds with a promise to receive a free massage on each of them

I'm not spruiking the business here but check out the cost of a massage in Farangaland, its a cracking business with little overheads
    Lamai Traditional Thai Massage Berwick

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Hmmmmm i agree.55555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Way to go PBB lots of folk with bad back these days, never go anywhere near Thailand...555
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    I had seen this place on many occassions but never went up stairs to have a look inside. I automatically thought it would not get any business... Good to hear they are doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    I had seen this place on many occassions but never went up stairs to have a look inside. I automatically thought it would not get any business... Good to hear they are doing well.
    The new one is in Pakenham G4 opposite the NAB... I asked about Noy for you and can't as they are trying to get their shop registered so they can sponsor TG's out on working visa's... Had a great massage today, one that I had never had before by a Thai... I've had plenty of traditional Thai massages but this was done by her walking on my back.... very painful but blissful at the same time... anyway opened today... check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    The new one is in Pakenham G4 opposite the NAB... I asked about Noy for you and can't as they are trying to get their shop registered so they can sponsor TG's out on working visa's... Had a great massage today, one that I had never had before by a Thai... I've had plenty of traditional Thai massages but this was done by her walking on my back.... very painful but blissful at the same time... anyway opened today... check it out!
    I will have to head down and have a look, if anything will give Noy someone to talk to and possibly something for the future. And well we both love a good massage so I am sure we will be using their services very soon. Thanks for asking anyway, She is just going to have to wait, She just wants to get Mumma off her back as much as I do 555

$50 specials for the first 2 weeks... seems expensive just coming back from LOS I bet...
    make sure you mention my name!
    G4orce likes this.

Uber Star Foundation member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน vanguy77's Avatar
    *sigh* ... $70 for a 1 hour Thai massage ... that is roughly 10x's more expensive then in Chiang Mai! 5555 ... that is why when I am back in Farangland, I just say no to massage. I still go to my RMT, because that is covered 100% by my medical insurance, but that is all I get. Everytime I feel like getting a massage, I think "Ok, there is another $100 for my next trip!" 555

I wish your friends all the best tho, it sounds like a great business to get into for them.
    [SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

I was in Pakenham today and we went for a walk to have a look at the shop. It looks very nice, except I hope they did not pay the guy who made that front conuter..... 555. The Owner and Noy got to talking and were instantly like long lost friends. Noy has been invited back any time she wants to sit and talk or eat. It so happens that the owner and Noy lived very close to each other in Udon Thani and Instantly Noy was excited to have another Issan girl locally.

Myself and Noy will be in there very soon for a massage, Noy gives me massages but sometimes I like the full hour massage rather then an uninterrupted one

Ci is a lovely lady... not your normal TG! and you'll get on well with her Blue Bagger husband... top bloke for a Pom!! 555

And as for the counter you pr1ck.... that was at least a dozen stubby project! 55555

Ci is a lovely lady... not your normal TG! and you'll get on well with her Blue Bagger husband... top bloke for a Pom!! 555
    You do seem to find all the Carlton Supporters don't you 555. Maybe its time for a change???? Noy did say her Husband was not an Aussie but did not know where he was from. Maybe we will have to organise a night out of in some time soon?

And as for the counter you pr1ck.... that was at least a dozen stubby project! 55555
    I had to pick on it . But in all honestly the whole place looked great. I like the set up they have for the beds and the counter really isn't that bad

Foundation Member Cadet silver
    Need a few more thai massage shops near where I live here in the UK! Only one or two. Both are very good.

$50 specials for the first 2 weeks... seems expensive just coming back from LOS I bet...
    make sure you mention my name!
    Is that "inclusive"? If so... it's similar to UK prices...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Is that "inclusive"? If so... it's similar to UK prices...
    yes inclusive

yes inclusive
    So it's pretty similar to Thailand prices then?

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    So it's pretty similar to Thailand prices then?
    50 AUDs = 1,587.00 THBs I suppose it depends on what extra's your getting DP! 555

50 AUDs = 1,587.00 THBs I suppose it depends on what extra's your getting DP! 555
    Well... it depends on my mood... 555