Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Australia Day

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar

Australia Day

"Lucky to be...Lucky to be....Lucky to be......An Australian".

wabbits likes this.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Yes, and what bad luck to have this lot running us.

PICTURE WORTH A TRILLION DOLLARS

Reason why cameras not allowed in our Parliament!

This picture is worth a trillion $$

House Minority Leader pictured standing, far right, speaks while
    colleagues play solitaire Monday night as the House convened to vote
    on a new budget. (AP)

The guy sitting in the row in front of these two....he's on Facebook,
    and the guy behind Hennessy is checking out the baseball scores.

These are the folks that couldn't get the budget out by Oct. 1, and
    are about to control your health care, cap and trade, and the list
    goes on and on….

Should we buy them larger screen computers - or -
    a ticket home, permanently?

This is one of their 3-DAY WORK WEEKS that we all pay for
    (salary is about $179,000 per year).

Oh, and here is just a small thing, I am in the new home game, at our meeting on Tuesday, we were told that when the carbon tax comes in, it will cost an extra $500 to gas each air conditioner.
    That will add $4,000 extra to each new home here in Qld.

But don't worry, no one will be worse off because of the carbon tax.... Year right!!!
    Last edited by justcruzing1; 26th January 2012 at 13:07.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Just heard, protesters from the so called aboriginal tent embassy, have bailed up the prime minister and leader of the opposition in a Canberra restaurant.
    Absolute disgrace on Australia Day.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar

Somebody fix this please, i love it. Happy Aus Day all....
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    wabbits likes this.
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Thanks C Hows Thip?
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

Quote Originally Posted by Spot View Post
    Thanks C Hows Thip?
    Good thanks!.... Had a nice dinner with Noy and Garry last night, both of them seemed to hit it off... just a shame Noy goes home next week.
    Been a very busy week, catching up with family and friends.... The kids are on school holidays still so Thip was taking care of them all week
    And besides stating the obvious I have really been enjoying the food
    Spot likes this.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    Good thanks!.... Had a nice dinner with Noy and Garry last night, both of them seemed to hit it off... just a shame Noy goes home next week.
    Been a very busy week, catching up with family and friends.... The kids are on school holidays still so Thip was taking care of them all week
    Parting is such sweet sorrow..Very hard to be apart.
    Sounds loke fun over there.

I am happy for you I amhappy for you Iam happy for you...

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    Just heard, protesters from the so called aboriginal tent embassy, have bailed up the prime minister and leader of the opposition in a Canberra restaurant.
    Absolute disgrace on Australia Day.
    They demand respect, yet when things don't go there way, they turn it on and act like......... , and I cannot say the true and obvious word, as I will deemed a racist. This place has become too politically correct, and who the hell piped up and reckons that anyone with an OZ Flag flying on the car is a racist ... Australia Day Car Flag Flyers 'Racist'| University of WA Gee people who incite all this crap should be taken out the back and given a good old flogging.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Home cooked Larb for lunch today. I'm starting to eat stuff with Fish Sauce now without thinking it will come back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    Home cooked Larb for lunch today. I'm starting to eat stuff with Fish Sauce now without thinking it will come back up.

Looks very stylish.... is that a Tom Yum?

Looks very stylish.... is that a Tom Yum?
    Yes PBB, but pirated photo off net 555, I will take a picture of the real deal tonight.

Yes PBB, but pirated photo off net 555, I will take a picture of the real deal tonight.
    It did look very well presented! 555

On "Australia Day" I had a barbecue sausage in a bun you bunch of thread hijackers...5555
    Bon appetit..nice looking Thai food tho....

They demand respect, yet when things don't go there way, they turn it on and act like......... , and I cannot say the true and obvious word, as I will deemed a racist. This place has become too politically correct, and who the hell piped up and reckons that anyone with an OZ Flag flying on the car is a racist ... Australia Day Car Flag Flyers 'Racist'| University of WA Gee people who incite all this crap should be taken out the back and given a good old flogging.
    If this survey was done over here in the east it would have been completely different..... seriously WA get with it....

No offence to any of our WA BM's

When I was in England a couple of years ago I was surprised at all the car flags being displayed, flags in windows, everywhere on National days. Union Jack? No way, the red and white cross of St George, England only that's it.
    No mistake about it. England for the English. England has more migrants and refugees illegal and otherwise than we do.
    No one calls them racist.

So why is it that we try to be everything to everyone and end up with no National identity that we can all respect and call our own?

Not trying to stir, just want to know what people feel about being Australian.
    Or Are we just happy to allow minorities to represent us as a people?

I grew up in a section of Melbourne that was a major hub for immigrants, going to school we had a huge mix of migrants from many countries.... I knew no different...
    At the end of the day unless indigenous we are all from migrant stock of some sought.... I am proud to be called an Aussie, and I think when it comes to accepting new migrants into our country the majority of people help to assimilate them.... we have a very good example of multiculturalism!

Prime minister bailed up one day, Australian flag burned by a mob in front of Parliament house the next. This is not a good look. I'm trying really hard not to say too much more about how I feel about all this, being a proud Aussie just now. I watched Julia Gillard speaking about yesterday's event and I might not like her, or her politics, but I have renewed respect or her as our head of state in the face of this sort of thing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast