Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Condo

Thread: Ning finally gets her drivers license

Foundation Member Platinum Condo's Avatar

Ning finally gets her drivers license

Well its taken 7 months from first attempt.

3 fails and 2 bookings that were cancelled due to Car problems. The problem is when you make a booking it takes about 4 weeks before you can do the test.

The 3 failures were with the same instructor even after we moved to a different testing centre, he seemed to follow us.

2 fails were due to one non working parts, first was break light. The second was the car wouldn't start due to flat battery even though it started perfectly when we left home.

Finally car working fine, different tester and all went well. In fact the tester said she was a fantastic driver, Ning had no crosses on her testing sheet and it was pissing down to the point I thought it would be cancelled as it was to dangerous.

I don't know how we got away with the permanent license as once you become permeant visa you need to go through all the beginners crap of L and P plates. Nobody asked if she had a permanent Visa so we just kept showing up for tests

Anyway all good as it means pregnant wife with driver license means good times for husband as he no longer needs to drive anywhere.
    wabbits and Spot like this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Well done Ning! We are back for round two for Nut soon, agree with all you are saying about the time it takes, we got Mr Hitler the first time so we hope he doesn't follow us..555.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Well done Ning... Yes Condo fringe benefits, like tonight, TG coming o Basketball, can I stay for a beer after ? Yes I will go back home ring me when ready to come home. 555. Oops almost forgot the phone
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Congratulations Ning, hope you get alot of driving experience before baby Condo arrives, he will be trying to distract you from your driving. 555
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Congrats Ning, Happy driving and don't forget to give way to your right 555

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Well done Ning I hope to have designated driver in the near future also.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    Well done Ning, Condo can you send her down here to teach my daughter..... Please
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    TG, twice in 24 hours RBT , first one they asked for her license "Thai", never asked a question thereafter, and second time no license request at all. Both times reading 0.00.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese