Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Rudd quits

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar

Rudd quits

Labor civil war say the headlines so where does this leave the rest of us?
    Rudd has no chance of regaining the leadership.
    Gillard has no chance of surviving the next election.
    Abbott isn't exactly the messiah.
    I'd say we were still "RUDDerless" in more ways than one.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    I thought KRudd had 35 supporters... Isn't this enough?
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Could the Labour Party be foolish enough to reinstate him as PM?

The smart thing would be to dump both of them and bring in the new contender ...

...picking either of them Monday is a lose-lose scenario
    Life is the unexpected ...

I heard Tony Windsor will withdraw his support for the Labor Government if Rudd gets in causing an early election.... I'm surprised Abbott isn't trying to rally numbers on Rudds behalf

Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    Could the Labour Party be foolish enough to reinstate him as PM?

The smart thing would be to dump both of them and bring in the new contender ...

...picking either of them Monday is a lose-lose scenario
    I heard Simon Crean might be sharing your idea Minder

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Crean no better than those 2, bring back big "Kim" 555, not a supporter but he is a top bloke.

If Turnbull really wants the job, Libs would have him back in the top job pronto, and then they are a bigger certainty than Black Caviar

A note though, we have now started talking politics (horror), this means the gloves will be on just like Don's Party....
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    My cousin previously worked in the diplomatics in Canberra, his job entailed going to Airport to greet dignataries. He said previous PM's all pleasant, remember their names etc, RUDD, most arrogant prikc he has met in his life

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar

Just saying......
    Attached Images Attached Images

Apparently Rudd had a chat with Beazles while in the US, Martin Ferguson (Who at least has a bit of clout) has thrown his chips in with him, but no-one knows who the "36 faceless men" will vote for.

Bit like picking the Melbourne cup winner, the favorite looks good on paper right up to the off, then a rank outsider storms in at 23/1 and we all do our dough.

Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    Apparently Rudd had a chat with Beazles while in the US, Martin Ferguson (Who at least has a bit of clout) has thrown his chips in with him, but no-one knows who the "36 faceless men" will vote for.

Bit like picking the Melbourne cup winner, the favorite looks good on paper right up to the off, then a rank outsider storms in at 23/1 and we all do our dough.
    For the punters out there, the odds of Julia Gillard remaining PM after Monday have shrunk from $1.28 to $1.15 after Sportingbet took bets of up to $9,000

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    For the punters out there, the odds of Julia Gillard remaining PM after Monday have shrunk from $1.28 to $1.15 after Sportingbet took bets of up to $9,000
    Believe 36 faceless men left Parliament House at lunch went to their respective banks then onto the local TAB to place some bets. Is this insider tipping?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Quiet frankly, we have no one to choose from, on both sides, niether can even balance their cheque book, yet alone the countries.

We pay peanut's compared to what private practise pays, so we get the dreg's. Chairman's ogf the big 4 banks get 8-10 times what the PM is paid, and with a lot less stress.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

I don't think Kevin Rudd is relying on his "Parliamentary pittance" to live, maybe just reefing it out in travel expenses though....555

IMO, if it is Rudd vs Gillard, then the result will be irrelevant...neither is electable. Shorten will be the next labour prime minister.

My hope is that there is a turn of events over the weekend and they put Shorten in. Then the coalition realises it is game-on and put in Turnbull to take him on.
    I won the sperm-egg lottery. Invest wisely, spend carefully and give generously.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    My concept has always being throw out all the pollies, wipe the slate clean and start all again.

Fill the house with half of the best business minds out there and the other half with the laymen type everyday people a bill gates, a warren buffet, a richard branson, mixed with a builder, a small business owner, a mum with 4 kids,

Impossible i know but you get my point !!...they couldn't do any worse then the current mob!!
    NamTanMot likes this.
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    My concept has always being throw out all the pollies, wipe the slate clean and start all again.

Fill the house with half of the best business minds out there and the other half with the laymen type everyday people a bill gates, a warren buffet, a richard branson, mixed with a builder, a small business owner, a mum with 4 kids,

Impossible i know but you get my point !!...they couldn't do any worse then the current mob!!
    And a TG to look after the finances...
    Sydney and Rivo like this.
    I won the sperm-egg lottery. Invest wisely, spend carefully and give generously.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NamTanMot View Post
    And a TG to look after the finances...
    5555555.. i could guarantee you that if my JK was the finance minister, that would be not a penny of waste and the country would be in surplus within 12 months.......
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

And we would have more gold reserves than any other nation...555

But only Thai Gold, not that other worthless stuff...555

Just heard a comment that made me laugh.....
    "The Labor party is looking like a bunch of Turkeys voting for an early Christmas".
    jontymate likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast