Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: New records

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar

New records

New records getting set everyday Wabs...27 users online ,,,, 9 members..

What is your marketing plan ...5555 have you listed with google and other SE's of this site.....you used to be able to to noitfy the SE's but maybe that changed now

I know it can take up to 6 months for googles spiders to crawl and become aware of this site

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    New records getting set everyday Wabs...27 users online ,,,, 9 members..

What is your marketing plan ...5555 have you listed with google and other SE's of this site.....you used to be able to to noitfy the SE's but maybe that changed now

I know it can take up to 6 months for googles spiders to crawl and become aware of this site
    Have vbSEO installed so that will help and i am out there blogging and advertising boring stuff but must be done.
    Will take awhile but this is a good thing as we will shape how we will go on, all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Have vbSEO installed so that will help and i am out there blogging and advertising boring stuff but must be done.
    Will take awhile but this is a good thing as we will shape how we will go on, all of us.
    Yeah SEO very important.... i use Google adwords for my bussiness site....Ouch it can hurt sometimes....my most expensive keyword can be up to $10.00 a click...this can really hurt when people go in and out of your site a few times and not bookmark you...as much as i hate googles dominance i can't really complian as in the long run it has certainly helped me build by business...the year b4 the crash i spent 50K on adwords

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    the year b4 the crash i spent 50K on adwords
    Thats a lot of dosh..... hope it paid for itself!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Guys,
    I'm an absolute virgin when it comes to internet, websites, program's, and how it all works, makes money.

I guess the more login's and pages downloaded by me has a payon effect, so it is good I just keep surfing this site and adding coment's right? or do I have to click on the add's for it to be beneficial?

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    Guys,
    I'm an absolute virgin when it comes to internet, websites, program's, and how it all works, makes money.

I guess the more login's and pages downloaded by me has a payon effect, so it is good I just keep surfing this site and adding coment's right? or do I have to click on the add's for it to be beneficial?
    Oh if it was that simple 5555
    No mate this will not make money for a long time. The thing is i like playing on the net and the back end is fun for me. Still loads for me to learn.
    How this will make money one day is people buying hotel rooms or take a membership on Thai dating link which will be future members or visitors i think.
    Later when this has really good traffic and good google ranking paid adds same same as other forums.
    For me that is second to the fun of it all, a bunch of good guys who share a love of LOS and other things.

It seems PI has deleted you TG and me thread.

Sad really but was going to happen lucky you did not take my bet 555
    Sad day..

I thought it would happen that's why I deliberately stayed out of it. Funny to read though...

You really need to see how I an going to meet, and crush, ***.
    He has sent me his home adress, and I will meet the **** on my next trip.

He has given me reason to get into training again!

I don't care what family, or age he is, he had better be trained, but then training, does nothining to beat street fighting.

I know you are reading this ***, I will make you my first priority, and I may be older, but with age comes abilty. and experience.

You were game enough to give me you address, I respect that, but will do a bit of recon. Don't acutaly expect you to be truthfull about this.

I am on the hunt now, and finally have an in line to check you out.

JC... not to take sides here. But what is the point? Why go there with the intention of a fight? Why not go there and sit down with him... and have a proper chat? I know he can be acerbic on the forum... but it is only words. You want to channel this anger into something constructive... because even if you go there and beat him to a pulp... what does that achieve? His wife and family looking on... having seen their father/husband beaten up... will you actually feel good then? I doubt it...

Just forget it and move on... for your own sake.

JC DP has the right of it mate not worth it saw the comments and just thought idiot...
    All was deleted.
    Delete him from your mind.
    No point waisting time on someone so pointless obviously has no power in his own life and feels the need to put down others to feel good.

Bit of a spike this morning around 6:30am....
    have a lot of guests at the moment too

Time we just got on with it there has been a fair bit of deletions going on here and there....and thats just my spelling mistakes 5555555

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Yeah, that practice is a very sore point with me - why not just close off new postings and delete the last posts of irrelevant and unrelated venom when a good thread goes off track?

Now all that previous quality material is lost to all - new and old alike.

Just gone - all gone.

Like it or not that was a very popular thread that contained some excellent information -a small part of which I am proud to say was mine.

Why bother adding to threads anywhere if the whole darn thing might be deleted?

I just hope thai-dreaming has a better way of dealing with threads that go off-track (big hint highlighted above BTW)

Enjoy
    G4orce likes this.

Have to agree with you Minder.... besides all the BS that went on, that by far was the greatest loss......

yeah i agree to .... feel abit for Wabs too as this was all his relationship history gone down in flames......in was a fustrating day and i decided to have my profile deleted which Nicke quicky did for me.....he probably thought i was to much trouble anyway....fair enough.....i needed to get away from that site anyway so i am happy

Welcome Mr Minder to the TD board and point well noted.

Chris
    The thread on PI may not be deleted. Could have just been temporarily removed so can be 'cleaned' up. I remember has happened before on a few of the more 'controversial' threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    The thread on PI may not be deleted. Could have just been temporarily removed so can be 'cleaned' up. I remember has happened before on a few of the more 'controversial' threads.
    That would be the best outcome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast