Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Happy Easter Break Everyone

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar

Happy Easter Break Everyone

Seems a bit quiet on TD tonight, maybe everyone preparing for their Easter Break !!

Not sure what Easter mean's now days to every one....for me it used to be massive's of chocolate for the kids and a good excuse for a 4 day break.....now its more about the good excuse for 4 day break...555555

[SIZE="4"]
    Well Happy Easter break all BM's, may all your Easter Bunny's be of the cute small brown type!! and i hope you all enjoy whatever you are up too [/SIZE]
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Yea going south for a night looking forward to that.

Happy hols for those that have them.

M W and W
    Spot likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Just work work work work all 4 days for me, but got nothing else to do with TG back home, and need savings foir next planned trip to LOS. How far South Wabbs ?
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    Just work work work work all 4 days for me, but got nothing else to do with TG back home, and need savings foir next planned trip to LOS. How far South Wabbs ?
    Either Bunbury or Margaret River as only one night just waiting for Whatif to come back on line so i can book.
    your way as soon as i can string a 2 or more nights together.

Foundation Member Platinum Annie's Avatar
    2 days of work for me this Easter, ugh, nevermind.
    I need the money to help fund the next trip away in October.
    We will be having a quiet Easter this year, although we may venture down to the local to see a couple of bands playing. Have fun. Annie

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Either Bunbury or Margaret River as only one night just waiting for Whatif to come back on line so i can book.
    your way as soon as i can string a 2 or more nights together.
    Don't need Wotif, if you are lobbing here mate.

Don't need Wotif, if you are lobbing here mate.
    Good point will PM you when we are looking to head in your direction mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    2 days of work for me this Easter, ugh, nevermind.
    I need the money to help fund the next trip away in October.
    We will be having a quiet Easter this year, although we may venture down to the local to see a couple of bands playing. Have fun. Annie
    Have a great time miss Annie.

I'll be holding my usual pagan festivities...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    I'll be holding my usual pagan festivities...
    Quarky likes this.
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Merry Easter back at you Sydney and to all other BM's and their families. I am stuck at work for the 5th Easter in a row, to make it worse being on a salary means no penalty rates for me.... Not one of the holidays I care to celebrate these days. I have told the folks no chocolate this year for the diet so that is a positive so far. Mum, my brother and his GF have gone to Brisbane to see my dad while I am left alone..

But that will all be made up for when I leave for LOS on the 11th

Hope all stay safe and be mindful on the roads during the holiday period

Pubs are all going to be closed over Easter in Phuket, where I am for now. Elections and the funeral of a princess......

So I won't be catching up on the sport I usually do. The cashier / mama of a place where I sometimes join a few guys to catch sport over a beer and and a burger, reckons it could be a good opportunity to spend some time together. I have known her a couple of years, and she's a good sort, but I'm not so sure it's a good idea. Besides, I am not just a passive observer of sport; I do have active commitments over the weekend.

Phuket Big Bike Week , which was to be held this weekend, had been rescheduled to 20-22 April
    Last edited by Mick; 6th April 2012 at 11:15.

Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    Merry Easter back at you Sydney and to all other BM's and their families. I am stuck at work for the 5th Easter in a row, to make it worse being on a salary means no penalty rates for me.... Not one of the holidays I care to celebrate these days. I have told the folks no chocolate this year for the diet so that is a positive so far. Mum, my brother and his GF have gone to Brisbane to see my dad while I am left alone..

Songkran here you come

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Note to self - MUST leave Phone inside at all time. It is a habit to just put in in my pocket so have to break that very soon

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar

I too am working, except today. I don't get penalty rates either, if I don't sell I don't get.

Happy Easter to all, and good to see you abstaining from the chocolate Gary.

Note to self - MUST leave Phone inside at all time. It is a habit to just put in in my pocket so have to break that very soon
    Mate take several of the little sandwich zip lock bag's to keep your phone and money in.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Happy Easter All.

Working everyday over the holidays, at least it voluntry 12hr OT each day. Build up the funds and use it when my TG comes back to stay.
    Arliss Michaels and G4orce like this.

Since this has turned into a work thread 555, yes me too right over Easter, and no rest when get home a few mates arriving today so no chance of a chill out at home only a chilled beer or two.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Since this has turned into a work thread 555, yes me too right over Easter, and no rest when get home a few mates arriving today so no chance of a chill out at home only a chilled beer or two.
    Might just knock the top off one now in salute of you AM!! 5555
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Yea going south for a night looking forward to that.

Happy hols for those that have them.

M W and W
    Stop bragging Wabbs, think of us poor bastards that don't have our TG's.

Anyway aren't you going to be busy on Sunday?
    G4orce likes this.
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    G'day all, Just got back from taking my daughter for a drive to see if we could find some Jing Jongs for our visiting Thais... She rang me at 08:00 and said dad can we go for a drive. This is the one that hadn't spoken to me for a bit over a year on my first visit to LOS so it is indeed a very Good Friday.

Working or holidaying just take bloody care on the roads. To all of you in, and from, my now larger family, have a safe and happy time. Khup
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast