Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Pictures of home.....

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar

Pictures of home.....

A place for the pictures of the place you live.....

Phillip Island....

Old Exhibition building Carlton gardens (Melbourne)....

Mt Baw Baw....
    wabbits and Rivo like this.
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Will load some up cool thread PBB

RIP Cilla (Craig) Platinum Cilla's Avatar
    These pics are from Port Stephens and quad bike riding on Stockton Beach near Newcastle NSW in March 2012.

Minder, PatongBeachBoy and Rivo like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    For those of you who know Beechworth prepare to be amazed.... Xmas Day around midday. I went down to get my daughters and raced back and grabbed the camera. I have never ever seen it like this before or since.

Minder, PatongBeachBoy and Cilla like this.
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    ^^^ You made everyone leave town for a few photo's Spot, great people you live with 555 ^^^
    Quarky likes this.
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

Good idea for a thread PBB 555

I will add some pic's soon.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivo View Post
    Good idea for a thread PBB 555

I will add some pic's soon.
    Just to clarify.... THIS THREAD WAS RIVO'S IDEA!! 555
    Rivo likes this.
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

^^^ You made everyone leave town for a few photo's Spot, great people you live with 555 ^^^
    Its the Isaan Mafia Connections Rivo, Plus I told them about some visiting HD riding Bad arses from west of the dog fence....... 555555
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

I still can't get my head around snow in Australia... to me, it's like seeing a bikini in the UK... 555
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    If you look closely Rivio at picture 3, there is a sign on the post that says free grog at Spot's house. Thats where all the people would be 555
    Quarky likes this.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Here's a couple of pics of Perth in Western Australia..............................

Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    If you look closely Rivio at picture 3, there is a sign on the post that says free grog at Spot's house. Thats where all the people would be 555
    Hey Arliss Shut up, SShhhhhhh! half of WA would be here if that were true 55555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
    These pics are from Port Stephens and quad bike riding on Stockton Beach near Newcastle NSW in March 2012.

Hi Cilla,
    I know the place all too well. My relo's have an absolute waterfront block of 3 flats just a couple of K's from Nelson's Bay. We first started holidaying there in early 1960's. All the roads were dirt.

As for Stockton, my grandparents on mum's side, were amongst the early settlers of it. They grew up on Mosquito Island, then moved when they married.

My Grandad was a fisherman and had his own trawler when I was born, it was on a jetty almost opposite the Boatrowers pub. They lived in Douglas St. My Nan and my Mum worked at the mental hospital, just near where the new bridge is today.
    He was known as Jimmy or RAAF Ross, his born name was George Henry Ross. I don't know how he got Jimmy but I know he got RAAF as a result of him and his brother taking his trawler out thru a storm with such bad sea's the water police etc couldnt get out thru the breakwater to save the piolt of a RAAF plane that had crashed into the sea 5-7 miles off Stockton. He and his brother took the trawler out and with expert local knowledge and seamanship saved the piolt. I remember as a kid my mum showing me a front page of the newspaper with a photo of him and his brother hailed as hero's.

My dad lived next to the servce station down at the entrance to the Punt that took cars over, only way to get to Stockton then.

I spent most of my school holidays at Stockton, and that was where I first rode a surfboard.
    The sand hills and the desolite beach is amazing, I think it is 90??? miles long.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Quote Originally Posted by Spot View Post
    Hey Arliss Shut up, SShhhhhhh! half of WA would be here if that were true 55555

Tell everyone you are serving VB and we will all stay at home in WA Spot 555 :$$$

RIP Cilla (Craig) Platinum Cilla's Avatar
    Great to explore on the quad bikes. Place called TIN TOWN, inhabited tin houses among the dunes and not to mention the few nudists, 5555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar

"Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    I was about to add to this thread, but the Laptop caved in, Techie says Hard Drive shot, hopes to recover most, and then its off to the manufacture still under warranty only 10 months old

^^^ What brand lappy AM ? ^^^

Had the same problem last week, hard drive US, my computer(HP) man back tracked 3 days from crash and saved and now all good, nothing lost.

^^^ What brand lappy AM ? ^^^

Had the same problem last week, hard drive US, my computer(HP) man back tracked 3 days from crash and saved and now all good, nothing lost.
    Dell, had used them for years in Computers and laptops, but both Laptops Hard Drives crapped themselves first one after 6 years and this one in 10 months.

Jontymate... what city is that? Looks nice. Only ever been to Sydney airport... so excuse my ignorance... 555
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast