Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Non controversial

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar

Non controversial

time for some light debate i think!
    Does God exist and if so what country would he come from??

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    55555555.... wabs wabs wabs everybody knows that god really exists ....i saw him down at the seven 11 the other day

7 11 all the famous ones hang out there 555

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    I honestly believe in the science created the wold etc rather then there was a god that created everything. If there was this so called God, why does he/she allow all the death and natural distasters occur throughout the world?

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    I was brought up as an atheist but went to a good Church of England school... we would have our weekly service and our daily assemblies would be finished with a Hymn....
    I asked my folks one day why I didn't have a middle name... they explained their beliefs to me and also their reasoning behind being sent to such a school... They felt that religion was important for its history and that our society like most around the world had evolved through the guidance of religion....
    I asked if it was possible to be christened at my age (12) in order to have a middle name, they asked about my faith in God, and as my views on God had come via my education at the school I was attending it was plain and simple- he existed in my mind... it was what I was taught......
    They suggested I spoke to the school chaplain... He decided that it was a more than a feasable request that I was making and was more than happy to perform the christening on the condition that I attended bible studies..... At the end of my studies, and having now learnt the history of Christianity and Catholicism, my conclusion could be nothing more than it being the greatest hoax on Earth...... At least Buddha was a real person.....
    I know most people have seen this, and these are not really my views... but it is some good viewing

You can come up with some interesting posts PBB and that one was no different....

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    You can come up with some interesting posts PBB and that one was no different....
    555... not sure if thats good or bad....
    I dedicated so much time to religion and just ended up feeling conned in the end... I tend to believe that people who need religion in their lives are just filling a void, and normally that void is a lack of love.... for themselves!

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    At least Buddha was a real person.....
    But buddism is not a reglion right? its a way of life....55555

All religions are a way of life with Buddhism being more extreme than most..... And the basic fundamentals of all religion are good, with Buddhism being better than most

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    He decided that it was a more than a feasable request that I was making and was more than happy to perform the christening on the condition that I attended bible studies
    Things like this that make me believe it is all made up. "oh God wont love you unless you do this, this, and this" etc. I was brought up a Catholic, going to church every Sunday, My family background is very catholic and my Mum is a primary school teacher in the Catholic Education field. There are just too many rules put on people which the church has made up. God wont accept you if you have sex before marrige... These are all made up rules. My cousin was not allowed to have her son Cristened in the church she wanted because she wasn't part of the communitee. What BS IMO. Everything just points to being made up...

ignore this post ...555 trying to embed a youtube video..see 2 post down
    Last edited by Sydney; 15th February 2011 at 12:02.

^^Agree. Religion was to me the big stick, you believe in god or you go to hell. So on young minds This fear is instilled....If you dont do this or if you dont act this way you will be struck down as a unbeliever.
    Is this a form of child abuse??? If a cult did it it would be considered thus and there are some bazzaro cults out there.
    But are the cults out there much different than recognized religion? Or is a cult a religion not yet legitimized?
    God is all loving UNLESS you dont believe.......
    I am not against religion some need it to order their lives and if it makes you a better person thats not a bad thing.
    Eastern religions to me from what i can understand with limited study seem to go down the lines of oneness and a way of being, Budism being a prime example. Less about God more about living...

Jim Jefferies on religon....sums it up nicely i reckon

Last edited by Sydney; 15th February 2011 at 12:11.

I like the ways of the Buddist lifestyle that i know of, I want to learn more so I can understand why my teelak believes in it so much...

Jin Jefferies on religon....sums it up nicely i reckon

5555555555never seen him before HOW funny is he...devil is the bigger man not going to comment 555555555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Jim Jefferies on religon....sums it up nicely i reckon

Wow..!
    Never heard of him but he is good.

Well done Sydney.

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    Wow..!
    Never heard of him but he is good.

Well done Sydney.

The problem for him is that he is so out there that he gets death threats all the time.. There is one clip on youtube where some manic gets up out of the crowd and tries to deck him and a fight starts..

Anyway while we are on religion lets let him cover some of the other religions

The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    If there wasn't a God you would have to invent him.
    Naturally he would come from "God's country".
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    If there wasn't a God you would have to invent him.
    Naturally he would come from "God's country".
    New Zealand?

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    New Zealand?
    Funny how many claim that theirs is "God's Country" .... Same as what was Rhodesia when I was growing up... God's Country... If it was he had weird way of showing his appreciation.555

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast