• 1 Post By PatongBeachBoy
  • 1 Post By wabbits
  • 1 Post By Changone
  • 1 Post By wabbits
  • 2 Post By kaptainrob
  • 1 Post By vanguy77
  • 1 Post By PatongBeachBoy

Thread: Happy 4th of July.....

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar

Happy 4th of July.....

Just adding a bit of balance! 555

Might even let off a cracker tonight or do you do that on Guy Fawkes night... cant remember!
    wabbits likes this.
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Sorry i just busted out massive laughing for no apparent reason other than i love the 4th of July.555555
    A big Texan Happy 4th of July to all out there.
    Changone likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    Just adding a bit of balance! 555

Might even let off a cracker tonight or do you do that on Guy Fawkes night... cant remember!
    I'm too young to remember cracker night...............

About time you came up for air.....
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Sorry i just busted out massive laughing for no apparent reason other than i love the 4th of July.555555
    A big Texan Happy 4th of July to all out there.
    Umm I'll have what Wabbs is having thanks 555
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

Its a Wabbit thing.55555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Only 11 days till "St Swithins day", can't wait...555
    PatongBeachBoy likes this.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Please don't forget

July 13th

Fool's Paradise Day.
    This special day seems a bit like an oxymoron. How can a fool reach, or experience, Paradise? And, how could a place BE Paradise, if fools inhabit the place? We don't know the answers to these important questions. We can only speculate, as we have yet to find the creator of this special day. We will leave the philosophical thought about this day to you the reader.

July 15th

Is Cow Appreciation Day. And, that's no bull! But, it is something to "Moo" about.

As I began my research for this day, I talked to my daughter about plans for this page. I was intending to comment in a nice way, about everything that cows give us. But, my daughter convinced me to simply talk about the dairy products.

C'mon, big guy...... give me a hug!
    Our appreciation for cows can be expressed in many ways. Some websites suggest you go out and give a cow a big hug and/or a kiss. While it might sound like fun, you don't have to go to extremes to enjoy this special day. It can be as simple as pausing for a moment to to think about cows, and all that they do for us.

Now that we've had our moment of silence, it's time to celebrate. Have an ice cold glass of milk. Add chocolate syrup, if you prefer. Then, fire up the grill, and cook some burgers or a steak. And, don't forget to get your fill of cheese. Sorry, goat cheese is not allowed today.
    Note: Restaurants and dairy companies celebrate this day by offering specials. Watch for them, and save.
    Quarky likes this.

This thread should be in a merged Thailand/General or new USA section .... lol

It's all happening in CM. Dave and Michael at River Market Restaurant are hosting a 4th of July party with live band and massive fireworks set up beside river >

Had lunch there today ... Tamarind glazed bbq ribs and Hinlay pork curry rice .... aloi mak mak Salivate over the menu here > Food Menu - The River Market Restaurant - Chiang Mai Considering the ambience it is very inexpensive and the standards are typical of 'The Dukes' operational style.
    wabbits and Quarky like this.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Foundation Member Uber Star Norabunga's Avatar
    And the band playing at the River Market in Chiang Mai tonight is The ' '.

Bloody Aussies are everywhere.

Uber Star Foundation member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน vanguy77's Avatar
    Dammit, you missed Canada Day by 4 days!!!

Do Americans let off fireworks on Independance Day?

You could say ...
    [SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

Independance!!!!.........Dont the Chinese own USA now????

Uber Star Foundation member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน vanguy77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Independance!!!!.........Dont the Chinese own USA now????
    I think it was that "other" super-power ....

wabbits likes this.
    [SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Norabunga View Post
    And the band playing at the River Market in Chiang Mai tonight is The ' '.

Bloody Aussies are everywhere.
    Everyone knows Yanks can't sing ........
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    They banned fireworks here in Aust. many years ago...... but before that, as a kid we gathered all the bungers that didn't go off, dud wick's etc. We cut them open and emptied all the inside gunpowder into a milo tin, this was over the course of a year, then on the night we lit a fuse, dropped it in the neighbour's dunny and ran......... it blew it to peaces, the roof, the walls all exploded and then the ****e in the can flew all over the yard and house. 55555

We all got belted so hard it was 3 days before we could sit down 5555
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    They banned fireworks here in Aust. many years ago...... but before that, as a kid we gathered all the bungers that didn't go off, dud wick's etc. We cut them open and emptied all the inside gunpowder into a milo tin, this was over the course of a year, then on the night we lit a fuse, dropped it in the neighbour's dunny and ran......... it blew it to peaces, the roof, the walls all exploded and then the ****e in the can flew all over the yard and house. 55555

fftopic: This is an American thread 555
    wabbits likes this.
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    fftopic: This is an American thread 555
    No coment!

But there as s.hit all over the walls of the house
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

RIP Cilla (Craig) Platinum Cilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post

Ahhhh the good old days.
    1. You could still get bungers
    2. Dad could still give you a good hiding for blowing up the neighbours dunny.
    3. No Police called dealt with internaly

Oh i wish i was in Dixi haaraa haaraa oh i wish i was down in dixie in d i x i e in dixie.

A way down south in the land of Victoria... Bloody colonials no respect for the Yanks who are free of the British leash....

Any way what us Austrians know.....