Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 47
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: "Those Stories" experienced by BMs

  1. #1
    Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pattaya
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,010

    "Those Stories" experienced by BMs

    Just curious to know if any one has been effected by those horror stories we have all heard of and if you would like to share.

    Personally i was with a BG in Patong who "Loved" me and wanted to come to Australia to start a family with me. I even had the brothers approval and all 555. Only thing is that the brother was in fact the BF (thank Buddha for FB). Thankfully I caught on and was in my butterfly days so was not interested and stayed clear after that.

    Can no longer go to a certain Soi 555.

  2. #2
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    .
    Posts
    12,399
    Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    Just curious to know if any one has been effected by those horror stories we have all heard of and if you would like to share.

    Personally i was with a BG in Patong who "Loved" me and wanted to come to Australia to start a family with me. I even had the brothers approval and all 555. Only thing is that the brother was in fact the BF (thank Buddha for FB). Thankfully I caught on and was in my butterfly days so was not interested and stayed clear after that.

    Can no longer go to a certain Soi 555.

    How long were you with her before she made her declration of "Love"?
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

  3. #3
    Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pattaya
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,010
    Was not long at all. Was with her in June last year and then got the L bomb in October when i went back and was seen with another girl. She knew I was a butterfly when i met her and had no issues...Then. We did keep in touch but just a mates via emails every now and now during trips

  4. #4
    The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    54
    Posts
    10,286
    I knew Mrs W prior to being on any forum i think i would have been better off in some respects being unaware of horror stories you can hear there.
    In the "real world" 555 everyone has an opinion about TGs anyway and mostly completely wrong by people who have never ever been to LOS.
    Taking relationship tips from hardened mongerers probably wont help you much!
    Lucky for me i got advise from people with little or no bias and with the want to see others succeed. That is when a forum is helpful.555
    Sift and workout what is good advise and what is bitter opinion
    .

  5. #5
    Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pattaya
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    I knew Mrs W prior to being on any forum i think i would have been better off in some respects being unaware of horror stories you can hear there.
    In the "real world" 555 everyone has an opinion about TGs anyway and mostly completely wrong by people who have never ever been to LOS.
    Taking relationship tips from hardened mongerers probably wont help you much!
    Lucky for me i got advise from people with little or no bias and with the want to see others succeed. That is when a forum is helpful.555
    Sift and workout what is good advise and what is bitter opinion
    I totally agree with you there but I think it is interesting to hear some if these stories first hand and was interesting to see know one had hadded to this thread yet, I guess that goes to show that a lot of them can be Myths or even just rare occurances. A lot of the time you can tell when they are just playing "the game" but not all TG's are the same. A lot of them legitimatly want to meet a guy who can give them a good life and will also return the favour

  6. #6
    The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    54
    Posts
    10,286
    Well the stories can make you suspicious, can make you see movement in the shadows when there is none.
    Every time money was mentioned.....problem at home......why could i not get her on the phone...
    We are mostly insecure when we are getting to know someone add some negative stories it does not help.
    I was guilty of thinking things that were not there and it came too close to wrecking us
    .

  7. #7
    Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pattaya
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Well the stories can make you suspicious, can make you see movement in the shadows when there is none.
    Every time money was mentioned.....problem at home......why could i not get her on the phone...
    We are mostly insecure when we are getting to know someone add some negative stories it does not help.
    I was guilty of thinking things that were not there and it came too close to wrecking us
    I see your point and where you are coming from as i was the same in very early days. I will not be offending in one bit if this was to be deleted, as i don't want to put bad thoughts in people heads causing possible problems. Just was not thinking in that way when I started this

  8. #8
    The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    54
    Posts
    10,286
    Mate people write all sorts of things depending on their experiences.
    But mostly its always someone else's fault never our own.55555 strange that
    Take everything that is said with a grain of salt, but trust your own feelings.

    Remember......"Luke the G4orce is in you"
    .

  9. #9
    Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pattaya
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Remember......"Luke the G4orce is in you"
    Think you meant "Noy the G4orce is in you"

  10. #10
    The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    54
    Posts
    10,286
    So many things i could say right now 555555555555
    .

  11. #11
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    4,407
    have to agree with Wabs...... the horror stories did nothing but screw with my head and get me in trouble.... as Thip has said, its all about how you are when your together

  12. #12
    Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Perth , Australia
    Age
    59
    Posts
    3,515
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    have to agree with Wabs...... the horror stories did nothing but screw with my head and get me in trouble....
    Ditto....I came close to wrecking things for us too many time with my "certainties" about what was "really" going on.

    If Mrs M told me A, B or C in those early stages of our time together then I just automatically suspected that it really meant D, E or Z.

    If she said the family was going out on Friday for her Dad's birthday and I wouldn't hear from her that night, then I just figured she was seeing someone else that night.

    Then if she called me that night because it had rained too much and Dad did not want to go out - I'd be happy to hear from her but suspect her real "date" had cancelled.

    Whilst I still think it is good to not be too accepting of everything you are told by anyone - I look back at the way I behaved then and think "what a tosser".

    "Som nam nar" to me if I had chased away the best thing in my life.

    Enjoy
    Life is the unexpected ...

  13. #13
    Mrs M.
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    Ditto....I came close to wrecking things for us too many time with my "certainties" about what was "really" going on.

    If Mrs M told me A, B or C in those early stages of our time together then I just automatically suspected that it really meant D, E or Z.

    If she said the family was going out on Friday for her Dad's birthday and I wouldn't hear from her that night, then I just figured she was seeing someone else that night.

    Then if she called me that night because it had rained too much and Dad did not want to go out - I'd be happy to hear from her but suspect her real "date" had cancelled.

    Whilst I still think it is good to not be too accepting of everything you are told by anyone - I look back at the way I behaved then and think "what a tosser".

    "Som nam nar" to me if I had chased away the best thing in my life.

    Enjoy
    Manuel! There - is - too - much - butter - on - those - trays. MANUEL Que? BASIL There is too much butter *on those trays*. ..... ^_&

  14. #14
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    52,344
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs M. View Post
    Manuel! There - is - too - much - butter - on - those - trays. MANUEL Que? BASIL There is too much butter *on those trays*. ..... ^_&
    Are you sure you are Thai? 555

    How do you know Faulty Towers so well?

  15. #15
    The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    54
    Posts
    10,286
    Dont mention the war i mentioned it once but i think i got away with it......(;-)
    .

  16. #16
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    4,407
    not yank bashing again are ya???

  17. #17
    Mrs M.
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Are you sure you are Thai? 555

    How do you know Faulty Towers so well?
    555 lets we all clam down, its one of my favorite show. And I google to get it perfectly corrrect

  18. #18
    Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Perth , Australia
    Age
    59
    Posts
    3,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Are you sure you are Thai? 555

    How do you know Faulty Towers so well?
    It was easier for her to understand the English accents when first learning the language, we have all the episodes on DVD.

    Direct quote from Mrs M in our early days - "I learn English not Australian"

    Enjoy
    Life is the unexpected ...

  19. #19
    The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    54
    Posts
    10,286
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    not yank bashing again are ya???
    Never mate not i though was amused but all i ever did was ask questions 555
    .

  20. #20
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nth Brisbane Qld Aust.
    Posts
    12,832
    Mr's M,
    I want your opinion, on my situation.

    Firstly, i have been married and divorced twice. First one age 17 second one 29yrs later., after the second one, I spent 5 yeays with out a woman. Then I went to Thailand for a blow out. I had 3 weeks mongering, and then met a new bar girl, spent most of a month with her. left saying goodby. But missed her so much, so I got her a visa, bought her home to my home. We were like anold married couple.

    I sent her home with 70,000 bt to live with babies and not work.

    She paid off a debt on her land that she never told me about, and bought a motor bike to take babies to school.

    I have broken off with her several times, but she keeps telling me she loves me and only me.

    She told me, and I believe her, that she only started bar 6 weeks before i met her, later when I had questions about how much she paid to her mother, she said she had 3 men take her 5 days, like me.

    I am not concerned about her work, I know it is the only way they can look after their family, and if I cant suport her she will do what she has to, or everyone staves.

    My thing is, am I being conned, or is she tru with her feelings? I am broke, and would love to have her here,but it can't e, so she needs to look at other, better falang's that can treat her and babies right, and give her a happy life.

    I have told her this many times but she still SMS me each morning.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •