Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Minder
  • 3 Post By daohoshi Dao

Thread: Re reading you post's

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar

Re reading you post's

I have spent the last 2 weeks, re reading my, thread and post's.

As it is now 18 months or more, I found it very interesting what my coment's/attitude was. I'm not saying it has changed my views, just interesting to see the different way I viewed the world to the way I do now.

I would still love to pile drive someone, and believe I can!55555
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nomad's Avatar
    As long as it is not me slack ass...555

BTW...if you are looking for a fight, that was the Leo talking, not me.
    "Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background noise." George Mason

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    As long as it is not me slack ass...555

BTW...if you are looking for a fight, that was the Leo talking, not me.
    No Nomad,
    Only founding members and a few people outside this forum understand that one. 555

I'm a softy now, especially my belly 555 I still could hold my own for about 10-15 mins any longer and I'd have a heart attack 55555

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    I have spent the last 2 weeks, re reading my, thread and post's.

As it is now 18 months or more, I found it very interesting what my coment's/attitude was. I'm not saying it has changed my views, just interesting to see the different way I viewed the world to the way I do now.

I would still love to pile drive someone, and believe I can!55555
    I sometimes re-read my stuff from a Bangkok forum - circa 2002/2003 onwards - my follow ups and questions after my first few trips and after I'd fallen in love with a BG for the first time

just interesting to see the different way I viewed the world to the way I do now. - yep, agree with that ... and what do I see ... ummm ... same same but different !! .....5555
    Life is the unexpected ...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    July 2011 i haven't changed that much....

G'day Andrew and a big welcome to the Forum WTTF. You will enjoy it I am sure and we will enjoy your contributions.

Ask Cat if she wants to sign up she will have good TG member friends here.

Good to see you on board. I'm still laughing to my self about your 200? Baht Wedding 5555 Cheers
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    I sometimes re-read my stuff from a Bangkok forum - circa 2002/2003 onwards - my follow ups and questions after my first few trips and after I'd fallen in love with a BG for the first time

just interesting to see the different way I viewed the world to the way I do now. - yep, agree with that ... and what do I see ... ummm ... same same but different !! .....5555
    Yes indeed Minder, I look at my TR's and it brings back memories, but also so much i forgot/didn't post.
    Same with my life story, i could go back and re write it to be 3-4 times as much, and that's just the interesting bits.

I look at advice, given right or wrongly, but well meant. Many times, I have been corrected and rightly so.

I feel a bit like an older of the clan, but there are so many with so much more experience in LOS than me, so many of you have endured the riggor's of the waiting time to get your final desire, your TW/TG here, have so much experience and knowledge of many places I have to look up on a map.

Something I have wanted to ask Minder, you signature, what happened to between 40 and 50???

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    .......Something I have wanted to ask Minder, your signature, what happened to between 40 and 50???
    Yeah, for me, everything happened ... the world turned over and I went from the bottom to the top ... certainly a great decade for me ...

I like to think Victor Hugo was saying that 50 is only old relative to the life you have had already, and not at all old compared the rest of your life ... anyway it makes me feel better to think of myself as a young old man than as an old young man ...

My original signature was "Heaven holds a sense of wonder ... and I wanted to believe" taken from Delerium's lyrics for their song "Silence" which was the sound track for the BKK based movie Brokedown Palace (and what happens to nice girls who are foolish enough to trust an Australian )

The more cynical signature of the then more cynical monger I was ... Heaven being the City of Angels of course .... and the full lyric being
    Heaven holds a sense of wonder, and I wanted to believe
    That I'd get caught up when the rage in me subsides

I can see that angry man in much of my earlier posts ... and I guess most would now say that he died somewhere between 40 and 50

Enjoy...
    Spot likes this.
    Life is the unexpected ...

^^^^ Minder,
    I wonder how many angry young men have walked away from the relationship with TG because of miss comunication? Or frustration on both sides?

The other side is that several years ago there wern't forum's like this and others, so help, advise etc wasn't so easy to find.

Glad your rage subsided.

^^^^ Minder,
    I wonder how many angry young men have walked away from the relationship with TG because of miss comunication? Or frustration on both sides?

The other side is that several years ago there wern't forum's like this and others, so help, advise etc wasn't so easy to find.

Glad your rage subsided.
    JC1 I think very many relationships fail because miscommunication. Frustration on both sides. My aunty tell me already never marry a European man. Always have to much money always be butterfly because have money. She wrong same Internet advice can be good and bad.

Jonty before i worry he get another lady in china because I not go. He buy me a joking present all wrapped in paper and ribbon. A stone to make the knife sharp.

All the family very laugh when I open this.