Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Smart Thai in Aust. Side business

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar

Smart Thai in Aust. Side business

Today i got in my letterbox, a little home printed flyer, about the size of a bar coaster.
    It is a Thai home delivery, available on Wed and Sunday only, 3pm to 7pm, has a menu of 6 dish's.
    Well priced, min order only $20, I don't know if they will make it profitable, but good on them for trying.

I'm guessing it is Thai students from the Uni here, trying to make money to pay fees, or send home.

I will try it, and hope if they are good that they expand the days and times.

Good on them.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    I'll suggest this to my friends.... They have found their customers have dropped off at the start of the week now the cold weather has kicked in. They was thinking about opening for lunch but I advised against it due to their location, the fish & chips next door doesn't open and the milkbar only sells the usual pie's and sausage rolls.
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    ^^^^^^ PBB, I think these are cooking in their home kitchen, just a way of making some side money.
    My guess is they will get shutdown because they won't have a council licence and health clearance.

I would think your friends, if there are people around, could do a lunch special and open with a limit of 2-3 $10 special lunch only. That is what my local Thai has done. They change the lunch menu every 3 days. Rotate what is cheap and quick to serve, mostly takeaway.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"