Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By bobdown48

Thread: Gordon Ramsey

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar

Gordon Ramsey

Dont know if anyone has seen Gordons Great Adventures ! He did an episode in Thailand that is very funny (and not a lot of swearing either )
    He'd never been to Thailand and the only dish he knew how to cook was Pad Thai lol.

Here is a link :ABC iview

It is only there for a few more days as its on ABC's iview.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Saw the episode of him in Vietnam was quite hilarious...Swearing (was a bit) at the Vet lady chefs etc worth the watch.
    Maybe the Thai one he was told to pull his head in.55555
    Firk me.55555

Foundation Member Uber Star quiksilva's Avatar
    See the Malaysian episode the other week.
    Was tame by his standards!

Yup saw the Thai one..was amusing seeing him in isaan...completely out of his comfort level..5555

Still enjoy Luke Nguyen s adventures better....he is a little more precise .
    wabbits and Spot like this.

Pad Thai .... pfft! Best PT is to be had at MBK food court in BKK for ~ 40 bt.

I have seen some crap ones served up in other food courts - one Yank tourist ordered it at BigC Hang Dong and I watched aghast as a soggy mass of noodles was pushed around a luke-warm hot plate before serving on a bed of bean sprouts with crushed peanuts sprinkled on top ... I'm sure it tasted as disgusting as it looked! After sampling many other dishes we'll never eat in that particular BigC f/c again ... only thing going for it are the leggy Beer girls!

Can't view ABC here, they block foreign IP's.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    Try doing a search for Gordons Great Adventures Rob ! It is a series on Asia.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nomad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainrob View Post
    Maybe they just block foreign left wing political advertising...555
    "Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background noise." George Mason

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainrob View Post
    Pad Thai .... pfft! Best PT is to be had at MBK food court in BKK for ~ 40 bt.

I have seen some crap ones served up in other food courts - one Yank tourist ordered it at BigC Hang Dong and I watched aghast as a soggy mass of noodles was pushed around a luke-warm hot plate before serving on a bed of bean sprouts with crushed peanuts sprinkled on top ... I'm sure it tasted as disgusting as it looked! After sampling many other dishes we'll never eat in that particular BigC f/c again ... only thing going for it are the leggy Beer girls!

Youtube would be your best bet..I even tried hide my IP when i was in LOS to no avail....

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Gordon Ramsey learns to speak Isaan while stealing old lady pork curry recipe..."Urgggh...Urrrhhh...Urrh.Urrhhhhhhh...".. ..55555
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Quote Originally Posted by Gazmac View Post
    Try doing a search for Gordons Great Adventures Rob ! It is a series on Asia.
    Tks, think I've found it. Watch l8r as gai on bbq and beers cold.... bloody beaut evening here in LOS. Cya soon eh, Gaz?
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!