Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bar Four

Thread: Pattaya Again: Off-Duty Soldier shot dead at Pub close to Pattaya

Pattaya Again: Off-Duty Soldier shot dead at Pub close to Pattaya

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-ne...close-pattaya/

Off-Duty Soldier shot dead at Pub close to Pattaya
    24th August 2012
    24_08_55_1_2

A Lance Corporal who worked as a Doorman at a Pub in Bang Saen, close to Pattaya, was shot dead over a dispute relating to a minor road accident outside of the Pub. The incident occurred at 1.30am on Friday and led to the death of Lance Corporal Deatnalong aged 26 who is stationed at Chonburi Barracks and works at the Pub in the evenings. A group of 5 men were inside the Pub for most of the night and when they left in the same car, it came into contact with the dead man’s motorbike. The Lance Corporal heard about the accident and approached the five men who used obscene language and were in no mood to pay for the damage they had caused to the bike. The situation became more heated and culminated with one of the men producing a gun and shooting at the Lance Corporal a total of 7 times in his chest. He was rushed to Hospital but died moments after he was admitted. Police suspect the group of men were from out of the area as the car’s license plate was issued in Bangkok. The investigation continues but for now the shooter remains at-large.
    Spot likes this.
    Bar4 - Sukhumvit Soi 4, Nana

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Alcohol, testosterone and a readily available firearm - same tragic outcome anywhere in the world ...
    Life is the unexpected ...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    One week to go and doing some logistics Mark. Pardon this dumbass but first trip to BKK.

Bar 4 is in Soi 4 Nana, I am staying Soi Suanphlu Sathorn. How do i get to you?????? I am working off the Thailand tourist and motoring Atlas........
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

Quote Originally Posted by Spot View Post
    One week to go and doing some logistics Mark. Pardon this dumbass but first trip to BKK.

Bar 4 is in Soi 4 Nana, I am staying Soi Suanphlu Sathorn. How do i get to you?????? I am working off the Thailand tourist and motoring Atlas........
    Hello Mate,

Jump in a taxi is easiest depending on the time of day. Avoid rush hour. No more than 100 thb. Or take the BTS to the Nana Station and is a 150m walk.

Cheers,

Mark
    Bar4 - Sukhumvit Soi 4, Nana