• 2 Post By Minder
  • 1 Post By kaptainrob
  • 1 Post By ozzyzak
  • 1 Post By Changone

Thread: The King's (Wife's) new clothes...Or not

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar

The King's (Wife's) new clothes...Or not

Prince Harry again? Ho hum...No.
    Now it's Kate Middleton wife of the heir apparent to the throne.
    What is the point of seeing her meeting muslim leaders with a headscarf obscuring her face when on the same day topless photos of her are published for all to see?
    Now i'm not exactly a Royalist but I find this situation unworkable from here.
    What do you think? Will they ever be able to live this one down?
    Can she really be so dim witted as to believe its ok for her to free the puppies outside?
    Are they simply trying to get back some of the limelight from Harry?
    The mind boggles.....<7>
    Sorry, no pics here....555
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Should know that they will be hounded and if the puppies are out in public or just outside away from anywhere someone will see.
    Money to be made for that shot and someone will pay to see.

Jonty call me issan princess. why no one take picture me 555 I watch this wedding on TV. Very very why not respect this people.

Only in Europe True True yes?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nomad's Avatar
    No time for the royals, but I do love puppies. 555

Respect, in my book, is earned not bestowed because luck.
    "Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background noise." George Mason

Nice puppies indeed, very pale yet prominent nipples .... perhaps she was cold. Could it be a photochopped pic?
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

So are you saying she can't ever expose her skin anywhere outside? No matter how private the location?

BBC News - Kate and William angered by grotesque invasion of privacy

It has emerged that British newspapers were offered photographs last week but turned them down.

BBC News reported that Lloyd Embley, editor of Mirror and Sunday Mirror, said they were offered a set of pictures of the duchess in her bikini a week ago but, as with the pictures of Prince Harry, they took the decision not to publish them.

In both cases they believed it would be a clear breach of the editors' code of practice involving breach of privacy.
    Last edited by Quarky; 14th September 2012 at 21:18.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Last edited by Ya Kha; 15th September 2012 at 09:47.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nomad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Kha View Post
    Looks like Spot has been breeding in the baan. There are spots everywhere.
    wabbits and Quarky like this.
    "Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background noise." George Mason

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    I don't like it .... everyone has a right to some privacy ... and most people will feel that way .... and if your partner has a set worthy of being on Page 3 it should be up to her whether or not the world gets to see them.
    The "peeping tom" media and the grubby Europeans will be the bad guys in the eyes of most people that matter here ... the British public

Yet the whole thing seems a bit odd ...fishy even .... isn't this a security botch up of epic proportions .... if he could sight her with a camera why not a sniper's rifle?
    Staged? Allowed to happen? Just what is needed for a sudden turn around from the Harry debacle? .....I think too mush?

Enjoy...
    Quarky and daohoshi Dao like this.
    Life is the unexpected ...

Be thankful there's no photos of Camilla ... that would be fishy :vomit:
    Changone likes this.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    I don't like it .... everyone has a right to some privacy ... and most people will feel that way .... and if your partner has a set worthy of being on Page 3 it should be up to her whether or not the world gets to see them.
    The "peeping tom" media and the grubby Europeans will be the bad guys in the eyes of most people that matter here ... the British public

Yet the whole thing seems a bit odd ...fishy even .... isn't this a security botch up of epic proportions .... if he could sight her with a camera why not a sniper's rifle?
    Staged? Allowed to happen? Just what is needed for a sudden turn around from the Harry debacle? .....I think too mush?

Enjoy...
    Hadn't thought of that... very good point. The Taliban failed when they tried to get Harry at the weekend... they may see Kate as an easier target... or William for that matter.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post

Enjoy...
    Yes you think too much5555 This would not happen in Thailand for obvious. The more I see and learn about the world from different. Lot in Thailand not all information or government not let you see. I understand freedom of speech and opinion. Sometime too much information overload then every people think to much.

Foundation Member Cadet Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by daohoshi Dao View Post
    Yes you think too much5555 This would not happen in Thailand for obvious. The more I see and learn about the world from different. Lot in Thailand not all information or government not let you see. I understand freedom of speech and opinion. Sometime too much information overload then every people think to much.
    This is a very interesting point that you make in regard to the government controlling information. The thought of this makes my American blood boil haha, but I do see your point and it is a valid one.
    Changone likes this.

Isn't that what the radical muslims are calling for?
    US Government to protect us from seeing things that upset us?
    Dont let the sheep see the wolf.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzyzak View Post
    This is a very interesting point that you make in regard to the government controlling information. The thought of this makes my American blood boil haha, but I do see your point and it is a valid one.
    I recieved this today.

Dreadful photos: the Americans have every right to be angry. Brings a stark reality to last weekend’s activity in Sydney.

These are pictures you will not see in the Obama media. Our US Ambassador to Libya being dragged through the streets before being murdered. Here is our American Ambassador, J. Christopher Stevens, diplomat, father, husband, and American Citizen, being dragged through the streets of Benghazi, and your President does NOTHING! . . .except go to Las Vegas for a fund raiser, plus two more today.

Here is our American Ambassador, J. Christopher Stevens, diplomat, father, husband, and American Citizen, being dragged through the streets of Benghazi, and your President does NOTHING! . . . except go to Las Vegas for a fund raiser.

To most Americans this is an act of war. To our president it's just another act of office violence like Fort Hood. He and the Secy of State have already apologized and will soon send them another $6.3 Billion in foreign aid. This is as sad as it gets.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

These are indeed shocking photos, but what you believe about them would depend on the background of actual events that might go with the pictures.
    Quarky likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    ^^^^C1,
    We do know he was exercuted, that he was a diplomat and father husband.
    He wasn't the one to make the video that has muslims up in arms. He was a figurehead /representitive of America and they cut him down.

What I was posting was that as Dao, and ozzyack have said, government's can control what the media show to the general public.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Absolutely no doubt that Governments will put their spin on things, and with two sides of US politics in presidential election mode, the truth will be even more elusive than usual.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Photos are no mob attack. Libyan residents carry an injured man clear of a burning building.

Kudos to joe public for having a go and helping others ... and RIP to the Libyan security guards who died just doing their job.

A rocket propelled grenade attack reportedly created a fire in the main consulate building with three Americans inside Stevens, Sean Smith, and a security officer.[17] According to U.S. officials, the security officer escaped and the staff found Smith dead. However, the staff were unable to locate Ambassador Stevens before being driven from the building under small arms fire.[17] Stevens apparently became separated from his staff while trying to escape to the roof and was ultimately overcome by smoke inhalation.[18][19] Local civilians found Stevens and brought him to the Benghazi Medical Centre in a state of cardiac arrest. Medical personnel tried to resuscitate him, but he was pronounced dead at about 2:00am local time
    J. Christopher Stevens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Life is the unexpected ...