Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Aussie Expat arrested in Hua Hin

Aussie Expat arrested in Hua Hin

After twelve years of waiting for his day to come, alleged Australian tax fraudster, 53 year old Gregory John Dunn was arrested at his Hua Hin home, in Thailand .....

Australian Expat arrested in Thailand over tax avoidance scheme | Pattaya 103FM Radio Live Thailand
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    A fellow BM and I had a casual drink with one of the mentioned in this article when I was last in LOS. Talking to friends who are friends of alledged, some say they will get off, others say not.

Meet Greg Dunn: tax schemer in exile
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Glen Wheatley (John Farnham's manager) did time over something like this. (Operation Wickenby).
    Another famed Australian, Paul Hogan reached a settlement with the tax office and was not prosecuted. It looks like others have already pointed the finger at this fellow in return for favourable jail time, so I would say it will mean a lengthy jail term if proven. There are less and less places in the world to escape to nowadays and if they want you badly enough it is only really a matter of time.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?