Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: favourite person of the year

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar

favourite person of the year

Mine is SANTA CLAUS...he always brings me what i want and this year has been no differant 5555

Hope you all enjoy the day....nice big lunch and then relaxing by the pool....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Chob's Avatar
    Cool(ish) and breezy here , a lovely day really and maybe 25c.
    I just went downstairs and saw lots of oil spots under the car that we drove back from Tasala last night.
    Lots of oil stained over the engine down low had me thinking , "Ohh - O , this is gonna cost."
    But on removing the engine cover , I found the leak up high , and a small puddle of oil in the depression around where the fuel injector enters the last chamber.

I went upstairs.
    "Sigh...Nueng , we have to go to Chev today , the car have plobrem..."
    "Huh? Are you cazy? Is Chlissmas!"
    "Yeh , but we havent got anything on ...aww ... I suppose we can take it in tomollow..."
    "Yesss , do tomollow. Today you can dink you wine and eat and relac."
    "Wine? I dont have any good wine."
    "Ting tong , in loom you hab!"
    "Nah , its run out..."

"Oiyy , geez!" , she exclaims , toddles off to the bedroom , and returns triumphantly clutching not one , but TWO bottles of Chateau St Michel Columbia Valley Syrah ( 2008) !!"

So who's my favourite person this year???

Melly Chlissmas Ballee.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Mrs W for many reasons but notably her mushroom sauce for our steaks....I normally do and I do a fair effort....But never again will I do she does an unbelieveable mushy melt in your mouth heaven on a fork sauce.....

International person of the year Cadel Evans for me and the most disappointing person Lance Armstrong!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    For me it would be hard to go past Moo Noi.
    He had a blast at his second Xmas and bought a smile to the faces of many more than just his proud dad...

Xmas 2012 001 (Large).jpg
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Mrs W for many reasons but notably her mushroom sauce for our steaks....I normally do and I do a fair effort....But never again will I do she does an unbelieveable mushy melt in your mouth heaven on a fork sauce.....

International person of the year Cadel Evans for me and the most disappointing person Lance Armstrong!
    i know i lead a shelted life but who is Cadel Evans...I know i could google it 5555..i try not to have any heroes..they just let you down 55555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by meese View Post
    i know i lead a shelted life but who is Cadel Evans...I know i could google it 5555..i try not to have any heroes..they just let you down 55555
    Googled him for you, ya lazy bugga 5555
    Cadel Evans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mine this year has to be Sir Donald Currie...

Quote Originally Posted by PeteGill View Post

Yes , his wife , Madame Currie did such great things with X rays and blue light discos and such...
    Last edited by Chob; 26th December 2012 at 10:57.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteGill View Post

im even more confused now Pete..Cadel Evans won tour de france in 2011...so why person of the year in 2012 ..5555
    and sir Donald Currie????(i know province have the currie cup)
    i really have to get out more 555....think i will open another bottle of red and ponder the cadel evans nomination....
    i sticking with santa claus...dont believe in him at your peril 55555

i really have to get out more 555....think i will open another bottle of red and ponder the cadel evans nomination....
    As a season ticket holder at newlands I have been waiting an awful long time for some silverware Bally 5555

im even more confused now Pete..Cadel Evans won tour de france in 2011...so why person of the year in 2012 ..5555
    Thats what Im doin.... second bottens gawn...good night , hic...

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar

I nominate Mrs W for chef of the year after monday night's gourmet progressive dinner.
    We progressed from king prawns to whole baked fish, barbecue pork, garlic scallops, and finally the Wagyu beef with the aforementioned mushroom sauce. Does it get any better on Christmas Eve? I don't think so.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    We decided on going to the Chedi hotel here in CM for the advertised Xmas lunch.
    A table for 12 of friends and neighbours was booked at the lovely river side restaurant setting.

The buffet was quite sumptuous and for the 1750 baht it included all you could drink beer and Aussie red and white wines,juices,tea and coffee,band,childrens choir,santa`s helpers in santa skirts handing out small gifts to the women and kids.

I especially liked the big thick lamb chops,leg ham,pork ribs and crispy vegies and potatoes,couldn`t find any room for the lobster or prawns.
    There were cheeses and breads as well as Xmas pudding and custard, chocolate deserts and cakes and cookies as well.

Great Xmas lunch and pi55 up in the end..Moo Noi went for hours with out any sleep but only had a couple of little grizzles in the whole time.
    Mrs Moo is a bit seedy today though 555 she had plenty of willing helpers for the baby care and indulged a little more than she expected,the whole Xmas "farang jai dee" experience firmly etched in her mind now...she loved it.

Little Moo Noi had been sick leading up to it and we were a little apprehensive of how he would react at a strange place with a lot of strange people around. he started off stand offish but soon warmed to the friends and staff there and was the life of the party in the end....loved it.

Xmas 2012 003 (Large).jpg Xmas 2012 001 (Large) (2).jpg Xmas 2012 007 (Large).jpg Xmas 2012 011 (Large).jpg
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    I nominate Mrs W for chef of the year after monday night's gourmet progressive dinner.
    We progressed from king prawns to whole baked fish, barbecue pork, garlic scallops, and finally the Wagyu beef with the aforementioned mushroom sauce. Does it get any better on Christmas Eve? I don't think so.
    Were you all in the same place in Thailand on Monday , Chang?

Hostralia back unfortunately........

Cadel more so for what he has done for Oz cycling....Anyway winning the tour with no drugs gives him leverage for a few years.5555

Hostralia back unfortunately........
    Oh , ok...

That was some TR then Wabs...555

( Only kidding mate , I appreciate you are busy.)

Quote Originally Posted by Chob View Post
    Oh , ok...

That was some TR then Wabs...555

( Only kidding mate , I appreciate you are busy.)
    Will sit down and add....Lack of putter time but masses of pics to sort for the web.

Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    Young Mmaster Moo looks just like his daddy...