Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Unsaleabe cars from 2014

RIP Cilla (Craig) Platinum Cilla's Avatar

Unsaleabe cars from 2014

Last edited by Cilla; 8th February 2014 at 09:38.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Let me check my calendar... Ah yes. April 1 55555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    Bastard!!!! Blackie.....

I was going to say they use both sides either way.................... 55555555555555555555555555 You got me, but that's not hard of late.......
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Been a fairly quiet one this year.

My previously "fixed" auto transmission fluid leak on my little Nissan started leaking again so obviously the sump plate underneath wasn`t where it was coming from but an inspection plate on the side.
    Took it in to Nissan again,today waited for it to be fixed and then taken over to the cashier..surprise surprise,only to have the original repairs receipt returned to me and no request for more money for the new repair....April Fool? or pleasant surprise
    Last edited by Moo Uaon; 1st April 2013 at 15:00.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spot View Post
    Bastard!!!! Blackie.....

I was going to say they use both sides either way.................... 55555555555555555555555555 You got me, but that's not hard of late.......
    The solution would be drive a tuk, tuk... Steering in the middle, no problem. With the added bonus that traffic laws do not apply to you 5555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    Been a fairly quiet one this year.

My previously "fixed" auto transmission fluid leak on my little Nissan started leaking again so obviously the sump plate underneath wasn`t where it was coming from but an inspection plate on the side.
    Took it in to Nissan again,today waited for it to be fixed and then taken over to the cashier..surprise surprise,only to have the original repairs receipt returned to me and no request for more money for the new repair....April Fool? or pleasant surprise
    Moo what other things did they stuff up while fixing it?? bet they won't be for free 5555555
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

^ makes you wonder JC....not saying i don`t rust them....but the car is parked with large sheets of newspaper under offending prior leak point....just in case!

Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    ^ makes you wonder JC....not saying i don`t rust them....but the car is parked with large sheets of newspaper under offending prior leak point....just in case!
    April Fool alright,newspaper is showing some small drops of the offending tranny (opportunity) fluid on it i think they may have tightened all the bolts on the cases and not replaced the gasket. Gotta keep a close eye on the mechanics here to see exactly what they do.

Not the case with the pickup though it`s been faultless in the 4 years i`ve had it apart for regular maintenance on the brakes which made a big difference the other day.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    ^^^ Moo you realize you have just jinxed yourself re the pickup, and yes I do believe break's are a good thing to have in LOS, though many Thai's don't bother with them 5555555
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    It wouldn't make any difference. The Thais drive both ways on BOTH sides of the roads anyway. I survive because I EXPECT it.

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    ^^^ Moo you realize you have just jinxed yourself re the pickup, and yes I do believe break's are a good thing to have in LOS, though many Thai's don't bother with them 5555555
    And i`m sure they wouldn`t realise they don`t work properly until it`s too late 555