Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: LEBARA free calls to LOS during March

Exclamation LEBARA free calls to LOS during March

25c flagfall is all you'll pay to mobiles and landlines during March.

Full details here > Pay As You Go Offers <

So all you guys on LEBARA, give me call, I'll be there for 3 weeks! ---------
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Glad i kept my sim and number 555. I will switch from my other one to Lebara again for March 555

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    girl friend ahs already made use of it lol . checked online and yep no charge except the flagfall ! yehaaaaaaa

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Just got my Lebara sim the other day, kick started my old pre paid phone which Telstra let me unlock for free WTF, and now to reek havoc for the next 7 days, and then it will never owe me a cent
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    I'll be interested AM to hear how you get on talking with your online buddy... I struggled chatting with Thip on the phone the first few times, I just couldn't seem to get used to her tones...

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    I'll be interested AM to hear how you get on talking with your online buddy... I struggled chatting with Thip on the phone the first few times, I just couldn't seem to get used to her tones...
    First time i was not so sure i was talking to the right person 555 as the voice came across different to skype, but it only needed the laugh to know I had the right one . I encourage as much voice communication when on Skype as we can, rather than type, but must get TG a headset as when we chatted from an internet cafe the other day the sound and picture quality were so much better than her cam. In saying that I feel as selfish as, because so busy chatting, learning, getting to know, I am not learning naff all of Thai language at this stage which to me is not a fair playing field.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    First time i was not so sure i was talking to the right person 555 as the voice came across different to skype, but it only needed the laugh to know I had the right one . I encourage as much voice communication when on Skype as we can, rather than type, but must get TG a headset as when we chatted from an internet cafe the other day the sound and picture quality were so much better than her cam. In saying that I feel as selfish as, because so busy chatting, learning, getting to know, I am not learning naff all of Thai language at this stage which to me is not a fair playing field.
    Try looking at Wabbits post, learnig Thai it was very good at explaining how they talk.

I am like you, always going to learn, but never get to it. Shame, Shame me.

Lebara have extendeD offer to 30/4/2011, bloody beauty getting heaps of mileage out of this and another month is a bonus.

Offer rules
    Call rates apply to landlines unless otherwise stated. 25c flagfall applies to standard international calls. Offer available from 31/03/11 to 30/04/11 and we reserve the right to extend this offer at any time during this period. 0c/min pricing on advertised countries only. Fair Use Policy of 5000 minutes free per month per service applies. Standard terms & conditions & Fair Use Policy applies.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    Lebara have extendeD offer to 30/4/2011, bloody beauty getting heaps of mileage out of this and another month is a bonus.

Offer rules
    Call rates apply to landlines unless otherwise stated. 25c flagfall applies to standard international calls. Offer available from 31/03/11 to 30/04/11 and we reserve the right to extend this offer at any time during this period. 0c/min pricing on advertised countries only. Fair Use Policy of 5000 minutes free per month per service applies. Standard terms & conditions & Fair Use Policy applies.
    Excellent news Mrs M is very impressed with the quality of the lines to LOS - we only got the SIM card last week so the extension is great for us latecomers.

Enjoy
    Life is the unexpected ...

Not trying to thins a Lebara v Lyca thread but Lyca have entended there offer to the 14th of April as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    Excellent news Mrs M is very impressed with the quality of the lines to LOS - we only got the SIM card last week so the extension is great for us latecomers.

Enjoy
    I only got my Sim mid mid to late month but got great value of it already.

Told maybe TG if she ever needs to ring just ring hang up and I will ring back as far cheaper. So 5am a few mornings ago "ring ring". Still sleepy I ring back thinking major problem as 4am there, get the reply "cannot sleep and you start work soon so have chat why you get ready" 555, then last night get SMS middle of night " I know you a sleep just sms to tell you ...... ". Well I was a sleep 555.

Lebara has good website with history of calls, very good to download and attach to TV maybe later

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    I have been using Lebara for 7 months, since Rob told me about it.

Very good rates, and a recharge gets leftover credit carried over and the credit lasts for 3 months.

I was using Skype when Jeab was here for her to talk to kids etc as it was cheap compared to Optus, but Lebara kills it.

Lyca and Lebara going head to head it seems. Local Asian shops have '0c/min* Call' posters prominently displayed.

*19c Lyca/25c Lebara flagfall is all you pay.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

I am not complaining but how do they make any money? This month and last month have been that you only pay for the flagfall. The quality of calls are great (same as my Telstra mobile when calling overseas) Are these guys loosing money or are Companies like Telstra, Optus, Vodafone robbing us blind? I think I was paying $1.50 a min from my Telstra number..

The big Telco's ARE robbing customers blind. Note: Lyca - 60 countries FREE per min calls incl NZ land lines
    Cheers, Rob.

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    Went into northbridge and north perth yesterday , the amount of shops in that area ( a high asian area ) that had shopfronts and massive posters up advertising Lebara was incredible . Deffinatly a massive push on for these telcos !

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    I am not complaining but how do they make any money? This month and last month have been that you only pay for the flagfall. The quality of calls are great (same as my Telstra mobile when calling overseas) Are these guys loosing money or are Companies like Telstra, Optus, Vodafone robbing us blind? I think I was paying $1.50 a min from my Telstra number..
    Thats a very good question there G4orce, I went to Lebara a while back after getting a $17 dollar phone call bill to LOS, and the connection through lebara is as good as my usual carrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazmac View Post
    Went into northbridge and north perth yesterday , the amount of shops in that area ( a high asian area ) that had shopfronts and massive posters up advertising Lebara was incredible . Deffinatly a massive push on for these telcos !
    We have Springvale (a highly populated Asian area) and they all have Lebara and Lyca posters in every shop, I sure hope they kick the bigger companies into gear in the near future. I have also been talking to a guy from Canada and they have so many phone networks available to them that their everyday mobile carriers are almost cheaper then Lebara.

One thing I dont like about Lyca is that you cannot recharge online. You have to purchase at a shop or I have used Sydneyphonecards online. When going to shops I have had many people ask me "What's Lyca" but I have also found that if an Indian/Asian shop assistant serves me they know exactly what it is. I hope both of them can do well. I know they use the networks of the major uses but I hope they can create competition

Lebara come to to the party again 555

Call rates apply to landlines unless otherwise stated. 25c flagfall applies to standard international calls. Offer available from 01/05/11 to 31/05/11 and we reserve the right to extend this offer at any time during this period. 0c/min pricing on advertised countries only. Fair Use Policy of 5000 minutes free per month per service

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast