Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Thai Festival

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar

Thai Festival

The 8th Thai Culture & Food Festival
    Sun 20th March at Federation Square, Melbourne
    http://thaifestvic.com/
    could be a good day out, so all you BM's up north and over in the west get keen
    And Gaz as your the only BM here in Melbourne, take the day of work!

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    That would be a good day out good day to get a few lads together.

if you look at the website there is a link to the Brisbane festival..... walking distance for you Wabs 555

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    I'll start today 5555

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    I was supposed to have that day off but have to come in for a half day so will be finished at 1. I can catch a train straight there after that. Also a little birdy tells me Mr and Mrs M will be in the area so might get them to tag along.

sounds good... maybe they can drive us home 555

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    sounds good... maybe they can drive us home 555
    Being a Thai Festival I hope they have Thai Beer

there's a singha tent, chances are they will have some beer.... heard they will have some wine from LOS as well

there's a singha tent, chances are they will have some beer.... heard they will have some wine from LOS as well
    Awesome as Big Kev would say "I'm Excited"

Mrs M.
    Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    I was supposed to have that day off but have to come in for a half day so will be finished at 1. I can catch a train straight there after that. Also a little birdy tells me Mr and Mrs M will be in the area so might get them to tag along.
    We never know....... ^_&, anyone coming?? lets see if its worth making the trip?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs M. View Post
    We never know....... ^_&, anyone coming?? lets see if its worth making the trip?
    Hey Mrs M, I will be making the trip there after work that day. I am pretty sure PatongBeachBoy will be there as well. Will be good if you two could make it as well, could be something to remember Melbourne by. That is if that little birdy is telling the truth 555

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs M. View Post
    the only thing that will stop it being good will be the weather... I'm hoping Thip will be back by then (fingers crossed), I know a few my Thai/Falang friends will be going... and a good excuse to meet you guys over a singha or two 555

Mrs M.
    the only thing that will stop it being good will be the weather... I'm hoping Thip will be back by then (fingers crossed), I know a few my Thai/Falang friends will be going... and a good excuse to meet you guys over a singha or two 555
    Its getting interesting. (;-) Im interested. We will see what Mr M. think? huhu

I would love to meet Thip. (She seem interesting! and I like her name 55) and your friends.

Do you think they would have Chang beer? I do not drink but I like Chang.

Her name is Thipvimon (water angel).... and she wants to change it for a falang name..... wooooooooooooohhh (in by best Thai sound)...
    you dont drink but you drink Chang?????????

well it was a good day...lots of people about with a good turn out by the Melbourne Thai community.. There was Food, Beer, Massages and Muay Thai with a beauty pagent to round it off... Caught up with G4 and was able to finally put some faces to the names of Mr&Mrs Minder, now giving me an excuse to make the journey over to WA 555

well it was a good day...lots of people about with a good turn out by the Melbourne Thai community.. There was Food, Beer, Massages and Muay Thai with a beauty pagent to round it off... Caught up with G4 and was able to finally put some faces to the names of Mr&Mrs Minder, now giving me an excuse to make the journey over to WA 555
    Was a good day for sure. Great company and beers Made very very jealous seeing all the Falang - TG relationships there

Melbourne Thai festival on again this Sunday.... Federation square 10am
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    I've just spent 5 minutes going back and forth the first half a dozen posts trying to work out why PBB said "hope Thipp is back" , I'm thinking she's already here , where has she gone etc etc, re read must be missing something, oh yes 2011 not 2012 ****head....

Cannot believe we are going to miss this by one week, told TG how disappointing, her reply not to worry I will be back to see the real thailand one week later.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

I'll take some pics for you AM... Weather looks shabby anyway!!
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

A short term cure for LOS blues...

Attachment 1531
    I won the sperm-egg lottery. Invest wisely, spend carefully and give generously.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast