Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Thai/Aussie party in the burbs

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar

Thai/Aussie party in the burbs

Had a great night last night, It was at a mates house who has a Thai wife... There would have been about a dozen Thais, 1/2 dozen kids and 4 Farang..... The food was delicious, an all Thai spread with some lamb chops for the kids... We ate, we drank, played some pool and some table tennis and then it was down to the business end of the night...
    The lounge room was cleared and a large mat was laid down and the cards came out.. I came prepared with a pocket full of coins, and soon had the nickname of Mr ATM... I dropped about $20 and the banker was all smiles, but after a few hours and getting in front by $20 the banker was getting a bit sour... good night had by all

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    sounds like a great night out to me !

very casual night with some fun loving people.... and 5 minutes away from my house which is even better...

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Just out of curiousity, do you change venues for these parties or keep them at the same place each time?

They do change around a bit... it's like there is one main group who get together all the time, and on the special occasions a wider slice of the community is invited and then there are the major events (religious) that everyone gets an invite..

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    They do change around a bit... it's like there is one main group who get together all the time, and on the special occasions a wider slice of the community is invited and then there are the major events (religious) that everyone gets an invite..
    Sounds good, A change of scenery is always a good thing IMO