Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 181 to 199 of 199
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Standup Comedy

  1. #181
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    52,997
    It's funny. Worth finding it if you can...

    Look for...

    Things You Can Say to a Man That You Can’t Say to a Woman - Mark Normand Live
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  2. #182
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,177
    Not sure what happened to Bill Bailey, but he hasn't been around for years. Brilliant guy.

    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.


  3. #183
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Not sure what happened to Bill Bailey, but he hasn't been around for years. Brilliant guy.

    he was on tour earlier this year

  4. #184
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarky View Post
    It's funny. Worth finding it if you can...

    Look for...

    Things You Can Say to a Man That You Can’t Say to a Woman - Mark Normand Live
    I don't have to search for that... I pretty well already know what not to say to women. 555

  5. #185
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,177
    Ian Forbes and Stillearly like this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.


  6. #186
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน obes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Not there !
    Posts
    8,261

  7. #187
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    52,997
    Out of interest, does anyone here wear shoes in their own house? I did when I was a student... used to walk dog shit through the house on a regular basis... that was a lesson... 55
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  8. #188
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarky View Post
    Out of interest, does anyone here wear shoes in their own house? I did when I was a student... used to walk dog shit through the house on a regular basis... that was a lesson... 55
    I think the bigger lesson should have been don't step in dog shit on a regular basis 55.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.


  9. #189
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    52,997
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    I think the bigger lesson should have been don't step in dog shit on a regular basis 55.
    When running at night it's impossible to see dog shit... at least where I run... 55

    The number of times I get home and smell the crap on my running shoes... so I always take them off before entering the house... but as a student.... I used to hope the crap would come off before I got to my bedroom... 55
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  10. #190
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarky View Post
    When running at night it's impossible to see dog shit... at least where I run... 55

    The number of times I get home and smell the crap on my running shoes... so I always take them off before entering the house... but as a student.... I used to hope the crap would come off before I got to my bedroom... 55
    You must live in a shitty place. 5555 Where I live we a fenced "doggy park" where all the locals bring their little "crapper" to come and socialize. Good place to meet ladies "on the hunt". Dogs are natural born lady attracters. What other use would there be for one of those "poofter pooches"?
    Quarky likes this.

  11. #191
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    52,997
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    You must live in a shitty place. 5555 Where I live we a fenced "doggy park" where all the locals bring their little "crapper" to come and socialize. Good place to meet ladies "on the hunt". Dogs are natural born lady attracters. What other use would there be for one of those "poofter pooches"?
    Must admit I have never been anywhere with as much dog crap on the ground as the UK... 55
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  12. #192
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarky View Post
    Must admit I have never been anywhere with as much dog crap on the ground as the UK... 55
    And I must admit that when I visited my sister in London there seemed to be dogs running free everywhere. There are lots of dogs in my neighborhood, but everyone takes their dog on a leash until they get to the dog park, and everyone carries little doggy poop bags..

  13. #193
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarky View Post
    Must admit I have never been anywhere with as much dog crap on the ground as the UK... 55
    Well they used to throw their own shit out the window into the street till not all that long ago. So bit of an improvement, historically speaking 55. Even the worse Indian slums try and use rivers and canals at least.
    Quarky likes this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.


  14. #194
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,177
    Khun Bacwaan has always been a talented man, but I love his sense of humor the most.

    Quarky likes this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.


  15. #195
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    52,997
    ^What made you call Bill.. Bacwaan? Similar skills?
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  16. #196
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Khun Bacwaan has always been a talented man, but I love his sense of humor the most.

    I hate Fur Elisa! I had to listen to my cousin playing it over and over and over as a youngster

  17. #197
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,009
    This was the next clip


  18. #198
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarky View Post
    ^What made you call Bill.. Bacwaan? Similar skills?
    The goatee I think.
    Quarky likes this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.


  19. #199
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,177
    One of the greats. I've always liked him better than Hicks.

    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.


Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •