The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Standup Comedy

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Yeah then you're just left with the bottom of the barrel, like real human connection, or even love and romance, which you're never too old for.
    I think I had that for a short while with Pui, but you all know how that ended. We were both flawed to a certain degree, but we really cared for each other. Nothing before or since that in Thailand... other than the close relationship I have with the two kids (now adults) in Kanchanaburi. They both call me "Daddy" or "Father". That is genuine.

Platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    I think I had that for a short while with Pui, but you all know how that ended. We were both flawed to a certain degree, but we really cared for each other. Nothing before or since that in Thailand... other than the close relationship I have with the two kids (now adults) in Kanchanaburi. They both call me "Daddy" or "Father". That is genuine.
    For me it’s a real negative of the Thai experience for me. I have been more times than I care to think about and was as one of the girls called me nasa space station. But I had many great where i really cared about the girls and am still in contact with about 5. It really hurts to see some of the bad decisions they made and how genuinely hurt they are. I was genuinely the best person I could be and for a short while made them feel good. One girl in particular ended up with a guy and had a kid with him. Every couple of months she contacts with bruises broken nose and one time a broken jaw. She always goes back but one time she asked me why I didn’t choose her as her life would be better. It got me in the heart. One girl broke me. Literally. I don’t think I will ever recover but I would still do anything for her. Strange how that is.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789