Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 400
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Malaysian Airlines MH17 shot down over Ukraine

  1. #1
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    52,758

    Malaysian Airlines MH17 shot down over Ukraine

    Another Malaysian Plane... this time they know where it is though...

    Was it shot down?

    BBC News - Malaysia airliner crashes in east Ukraine near Russia border

    A Malaysian airliner reportedly with 295 people on board has crashed in Ukraine near the Russian border, on a flight from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur.

    Malaysia Airlines said it had lost contact with Flight MH17 from Amsterdam. The last known position was over Ukraine, it said in a tweet.

    An aviation source in Moscow told Reuters the plane had been found burning on the ground in east Ukraine.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  2. #2
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Another Malaysian Plane... this time they know where it is though...

    Was it shot down?

    BBC News - Malaysia airliner crashes in east Ukraine near Russia border

    A Malaysian airliner reportedly with 295 people on board has crashed in Ukraine near the Russian border, on a flight from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur.

    Malaysia Airlines said it had lost contact with Flight MH17 from Amsterdam. The last known position was over Ukraine, it said in a tweet.

    An aviation source in Moscow told Reuters the plane had been found burning on the ground in east Ukraine.
    Plus a lot more white people......so more uproar!

  3. #3
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    10,245
    If Russia did this Putin is toast!
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

  4. #4
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    If Russia did this Putin is toast!
    I doubt it ...

  5. #5
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    10,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    I doubt it ...
    When I say Russia I mean Ukraine separatists..
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

  6. #6
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    When I say Russia I mean Ukraine separatists..
    Even so , what are the West going to do , make him sit on the naughty step for a time , more sanctions ... then welcome him back into the club when it suits ..

  7. #7
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    10,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    Even so , what are the West going to do , make him sit on the naughty step for a time , more sanctions ... then welcome him back into the club when it suits ..
    I don't know. That's not the point. But if it was the separatists then it's on Putin. It would be interesting to see if the other BRICS support him if it was the separatists.
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

  8. #8
    PGC
    PGC is offline
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PGC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    Even so , what are the West going to do , make him sit on the naughty step for a time , more sanctions ... then welcome him back into the club when it suits ..
    You can't go round shooting down planes. By jingo, we should march on Moscow. It'll be fine. There's none of that pesky Russian winter to slow us down.

    We could capture some of France as well while we are at it. The nice bits....where the sun's out a lot, and they grow decent wine. The French won't mind. well they will mind.......but do nowt about it. Big bunch of scardy cats.

    On the way through we could pick up some choice bits of the old eastern block....the ones with the fit women. Oh yes, who said our Imperial days were behind us. TALLY HO......

  9. #9
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    I don't know. That's not the point. But if it was the separatists then it's on Putin. It would be interesting to see if the other BRICS support him if it was the separatists.
    Shot over Ukraine, not Russia..

    And both the Ukaraine president and the separatists say they were not responsible..
    The argument from the Separatist leader was convincing: "we don't have ground to air weapons that could do this.."

  10. #10
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    10,245
    Quote Originally Posted by RakThai View Post
    Shot over Ukraine, not Russia..

    And both the Ukaraine president and the separatists say they were not responsible..
    The argument from the Separatist leader was convincing: "we don't have ground to air weapons that could do this.."
    You do realize the Ukraine separatists are Russian proxy? The separatists are Thugs. You believe what they say? No wonder the BGs can wrap you around their fingers...55
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

  11. #11
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,867
    We don't know who did this yet , I'm sure blame will be apportioned soon enough , but in the world of 24 hour news , we need answers now , and if not let's speculate ...

  12. #12
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    You do realize the Ukraine separatists are Russian proxy? The separatists are Thugs. You believe what they say? No wonder the BGs can wrap you around their fingers...55
    These thugs are little more than farmers, and their beef is with Kiev...
    What reason could they have to want to have weapons to shoot a plane down from 10,000 meters?
    And if this was for publicity (the thought alone) than they would have claimed it..
    And they would not have retrieved the black boxes and made them available within hours..

    And I would not mind being wrapped around a BG finger..55

  13. #13
    Cadet Bronze
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    73
    Awful news, whatever happened.

  14. #14
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    10,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    We don't know who did this yet , I'm sure blame will be apportioned soon enough , but in the world of 24 hour news , we need answers now , and if not let's speculate ...
    My comments are only suppositions of course...
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

  15. #15
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    10,245
    Quote Originally Posted by RakThai View Post
    These thugs are little more than farmers, and their beef is with Kiev...
    What reason could they have to want to have weapons to shoot a plane down from 10,000 meters?
    And if this was for publicity (the thought alone) than they would have claimed it..
    And they would not have retrieved the black boxes and made them available within hours..

    And I would not mind being wrapped around a BG finger..55
    Ermmm nope. I'm not talking about the Ukraine citizens. They are pawns. There are Russians there fighting Ukraine. If you're not aware of that then I don't know what to say..
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

  16. #16
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    10,245
    Quote Originally Posted by RakThai View Post
    These thugs are little more than farmers, and their beef is with Kiev...
    What reason could they have to want to have weapons to shoot a plane down from 10,000 meters?
    And if this was for publicity (the thought alone) than they would have claimed it..
    And they would not have retrieved the black boxes and made them available within hours..

    And I would not mind being wrapped around a BG finger..55
    Seeing this plane originated from Amsterdam. What are their opinions?
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

  17. #17
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Chob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    18,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    You do realize the Ukraine separatists are Russian proxy? The separatists are Thugs. You believe what they say? No wonder the BGs can wrap you around their fingers...55
    Honestly mate , you need to get a job.
    For some people early retirement just doesnt um...'suit' them. 555

  18. #18
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    10,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Chob View Post
    Honestly mate , you need to get a job.
    For some people early retirement just doesnt um...'suit' them. 555
    I live in the real world bro. Now go take your ladies for their Som Tam...
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

  19. #19
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    10,245
    And why are Malaysian Airlines flying over a war zone? Sounds like a pretty stupid airline considering they lost that other plane..
    Bawdy likes this.
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

  20. #20
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    Seeing this plane originated from Amsterdam. What are their opinions?
    Seems the government and parliament is coming back from summer recess..
    They take it very serious, but don't speculate on what could have happened yet..

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •