Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: One Rapper does the right thing

Platinum

One Rapper does the right thing

Now if we can only get all the others to do the same and we would markedly improve the gene pool.

"Rapper Andre Johnson explains why he severed his penis

By Lisa Respers France, CNN
    (CNN) -- The rapper who mutilated himself and then jumped from a Los Angeles building has broken his silence about what happened.

Andre Johnson was severely injured in April after he severed his penis and leaped from the second level of a building in North Hollywood. He told E! that he was under the influence of drugs at the time but insisted that he knew what he was doing.

"Yes, I was using drugs that night, but I was in complete control," he said. "I cut it off because that was the root of all my problems. My solution to the problem was the realization that sex is for mortals, and I am a god. ...Those kinds of activities got me into trouble, and I came here to be a god."

Johnson performs under the name Christ Bearer and his group Northstar was affiliated with the Wu-Tang Clan. Johnson said he hadn't spoken out on the incident before because "People perceived me as crazy, so I never wanted to speak wholeheartedly on the matter."

Doctors weren't able to reattach the penis, he told E!.

He said he had been seeing a psychologist after he was discharged but that he has been deemed okay. He said he was thankful to God when he awoke in the hospital still alive.

"I didn't want to kill myself," Johnson said. "That was just my response to the demons. They were doing their best to get to me, but being alive solidified my thoughts. ...I'm alive, penis or no penis."

July 16, 2014 -- Updated 1130 GMT (1930 HKT)

Rapper explains why he severed his penis - CNN.com

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    He should have been "Gelded" long before this...
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Big mistake .... should have jumped from 20th floor!
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

I think its commendable. He has reached ultimate detachment and no longer needs a penis... and just to be sure... removed it... before he accidentally attempted bug... oh, wrong thread..
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน slampay's Avatar
    Maybe he thought a parachute would pop out of his groin...

Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    He should have been "Gelded" long before this...
    Didn't seem to stop Bob Geldoff...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    X|0|0
    0|X|0
    0|0|X...relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax