Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Two cops murdered in NY

  1. #1
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    .
    Posts
    12,399
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

  2. #2
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21,272
    Very scary and it is such a blurred debate.
    I understand the frustration with the police but I'd say 75% of the people protesting weren't that informed and they exasperate the situation.

    Regardless it is horrible what happened to these officers

  3. #3
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    10,244
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Very scary and it is such a blurred debate.
    I understand the frustration with the police but I'd say 75% of the people protesting weren't that informed and they exasperate the situation.

    Regardless it is horrible what happened to these officers
    Weren't that informed? All you had to do was watch the video. Those overzealous cops killed that guy.
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

  4. #4
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    Weren't that informed? All you had to do was watch the video. Those overzealous cops killed that guy.
    Half of them are professional protestors.....

    Believe me......I am not on the cop's side
    I think there needs to be a major overhaul in policing in the US
    From attitudes to training

    But I don't like professional protestors that add fuel to the fire

  5. #5
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    10,244
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Half of them are professional protestors.....

    Believe me......I am not on the cop's side
    I think there needs to be a major overhaul in policing in the US
    From attitudes to training

    But I don't like professional protestors that add fuel to the fire
    I agree on that. We have some very aggressive pro pros in Oakland. But sometimes you need them to get attention. When the public fear the police is one of those times. There has been lot more exposure of incompetent policing with the advent of the video phone and idiot cops posting crap on social media.
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

  6. #6
    Platinum
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    New Zealand when home
    Posts
    832
    I thought these protests were about white cops shooting black guys
    so as retaliation this black retard shoots a Chinese and a Latino cop???

    What a tragedy for the cops and their families

  7. #7
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    52,755
    Quote Originally Posted by TLandHim View Post
    I thought these protests were about white cops shooting black guys
    so as retaliation this black retard shoots a Chinese and a Latino cop???

    What a tragedy for the cops and their families
    This is what you call subconscious racism.... careful...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  8. #8
    Platinum
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    New Zealand when home
    Posts
    832
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    This is what you call subconscious racism.... careful...
    Are you saying we should be nice about this killer because he is black?

    That is real racism and demeaning.

    From his tweet he targeted the police because of his supposed sense of oppression and revenge

  9. #9
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    52,755
    Quote Originally Posted by TLandHim View Post
    Are you saying we should be nice about this killer because he is black?

    That is real racism and demeaning.

    From his tweet he targeted the police because of his supposed sense of oppression and revenge
    No... but have you ever said "white retard"?
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  10. #10
    Platinum
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    New Zealand when home
    Posts
    832
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    No... but have you ever said "white retard"?
    Funnily enough
    about an hour ago in Sawatdirak Rd Patong, in reference to a European staggering across in front of us, oh and I also used the word trash, I suppose that offends the politically correct too?
    TMTBOUND likes this.

  11. #11
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    52,755
    Quote Originally Posted by TLandHim View Post
    Funnily enough
    about an hour ago in Sawatdirak Rd Patong, in reference to a European staggering across in front of us, oh and I also used the word trash, I suppose that offends the politically correct too?
    No... as you didn't make it racial. Which supports my point! Put it this way... if you had tweeted that comment you likely would have the police knocking at your door... as a few people have had recently for similar...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  12. #12
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    10,244
    Quote Originally Posted by TLandHim View Post
    I thought these protests were about white cops shooting black guys
    so as retaliation this black retard shoots a Chinese and a Latino cop???

    What a tragedy for the cops and their families
    If he wanted to make a symbolic statement he should have shot white cops.
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

  13. #13
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    No... but have you ever said "white retard"?
    The murderer made it about race.......to then call him a black retard is not racial

  14. #14
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    52,755
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    The murderer made it about race.......to then call him a black retard is not racial
    Of course it is...

    When a white guy does something terrible do you call them a white retard? Or just a retard or whatever? Mostly you don't feel the need to identify his race as we all know what race they are... it's done for effect. Hence why tweeters have got in trouble for saying similar...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  15. #15
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Of course it is...

    When a white guy does something terrible do you call them a white retard? Or just a retard or whatever? Mostly you don't feel the need to identify his race as we all know what race they are... it's done for effect. Hence why tweeters have got in trouble for saying similar...
    You are trying to be too liberal you don't even understand the context.

    This is a black man who wanted to kill police officers because he is black and felt they wronged black people
    Every motive and reaoson behind his actions was because he was black and based on race

    Same deal as when we say "white supremist"
    His actions are based on race

    No one ever had an issue when "white supremist" or "white trash" is used
    I guarantee you any amount of money that you would not respond with racial pc if someone said "white trash"
    TMTBOUND and TLandHim like this.

  16. #16
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    52,755
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    You are trying to be too liberal you don't even understand the context.

    This is a black man who wanted to kill police officers because he is black and felt they wronged black people
    Every motive and reaoson behind his actions was because he was black and based on race

    Same deal as when we say "white supremist"
    His actions are based on race

    No one ever had an issue when "white supremist" or "white trash" is used
    I guarantee you any amount of money that you would not respond with racial pc if someone said "white trash"
    White trash is just as bad and should be treated exactly the same. If I have not deleted or commented on them then I agree it is a slight on my previous modding ability... there should be no room for it amongst civilised people. White supremacist will depend on the context it is used as it may be a needed identifier... you can even find it on Wiki.... but I am sure Black Retard cannot be found as an identifier on Wiki?

    We know he was an idiot, but is there really a need to call him a back idiot?
    Last edited by Quarky; 22nd December 2014 at 04:08.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  17. #17
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    White trash is just as bad and should be treated exactly the same. If I have not deleted or commented on them then I agree it is a slight on my previous modding ability... there should be no room for it amongst civilised people. White supremacist will depend on the context it is used as it may be a needed identifier... you can even find it on Wiki.... but I am sure Black Retard cannot be found as an identifier on Wiki?

    We know he was an idiot, but is there really a need to call him a back idiot?
    Yes there is.....or at least it is acceptable
    He did this murder for the exact purpose of a black man killing cops.


    He was using his color as sort of a rallying cry
    The original insult wasn't racial more of flipping the narrative
    TLandHim likes this.

  18. #18
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน slampay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Geographicaly, Cali!
    Posts
    3,347
    Is this was all about killing cops, why did he shoot his ex-girlfriend first?
    Stillearly likes this.

  19. #19
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    52,755
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Yes there is.....or at least it is acceptable
    He did this murder for the exact purpose of a black man killing cops.


    He was using his color as sort of a rallying cry
    The original insult wasn't racial more of flipping the narrative
    If this is true, I'll give TLandhim the benefit of the doubt and apologise...
    TMTBOUND likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  20. #20
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,867
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Yes there is.....or at least it is acceptable
    He did this murder for the exact purpose of a black man killing cops.


    He was using his color as sort of a rallying cry
    The original insult wasn't racial more of flipping the narrative
    He sounds very similar to the Sydney gunman , thinks he may as well get hung for a sheep instead of a lamb , so goes out with a big crime , something to be remembered by ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •