Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: The Supernatural and unexplainable

  1. #1
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21,218

    The Supernatural and unexplainable

    The Supernatural and unexplainable

    Iíve had several things happen in my life that could not be explained by scientific logic.
    Iíve had a couple of out of body experiences and a few times Iíve been able to see right through someoneís hand hiding a coin or card. I canít explain any of these events, but I think I mentioned them before.

    However, this is about another event that I believe actually happened, but not to me.
    I have talked about my girlfriend, Pui, who is dying of brain cancer, and is presently living with her mother who is looking after her in Phan. Iíve also talked about my two Thai kids in Kanchanaburi who Iíve helped support for 12 years. I cut off relations with their mother, Boon, several years ago, but stay in touch with the kids. And, I visit them a couple times a year.

    I now have a new lady friend in Chiang Mai, but I donít have the emotional attachment with her as I did with Pui. Pui only has a short time to live. This is where it gets bizarre and unexplainable.

    I brought my new lady, Nid, home one night soon after she arrived from Phuket where she had a small business. Because she wanted to see her daughter early the next morning, and had no easy way to get to her motherís home about 10 km outside the city, I offered to take her on my motorbike. I have two beds in my room and Nid slept in the one that my dying girlfriend, Pui used to sleep in.

    This is the story that Nid told me today. The first night that Nid slept in the bed she was woken by someone shaking her. It wasnít me because I was sound asleep in my own bed.
    Nid said it was a lady who asked what she was doing in her bed. But, the woman smiled and said it was okay. Nid did not sleep for the remainder of the night, nor did she know or recognize this spirit woman until today when she saw my pictures of Pui.

    When Nid saw my pictures of Pui she gasped, turned white, and said that is the lady who shook me! I didnít know the story until today because Nid thought that maybe she had only dreamed it. The pictures of Pui really shook her up because she had never seen pictures of Pui until today. She only knew I had an old girl friend who is presently dying.

    Donít ask me to explain, because I canít, but the two ladies were probably dreaming of the same place at the same time and somehow those dreams traveled through space and time.

  2. #2
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star Dazza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    UdonThani
    Posts
    1,201
    My wife and I stayed at my sisters place a few years ago in the hills of Perth, Noongar country, first or second night, can't remember exactly, she woke me up, gasping for breath, saying someone was asking her what she was doing there and holding her down. She prayed to buddha and also asked for the person of that country to let her visit, she wasn't intending to stay, just visiting and loved the country, she is a friend.
    Told this story to my sister and bro-in-law in the morning over breakfast and my Sis was amazed, same thing happened to them when they brought the property, had locals "smoke" the house and all good.

  3. #3
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    .
    Posts
    12,399
    Lakorn Phee....
    Your explanation is as good as any.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

  4. #4
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,851

  5. #5
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    52,708
    I really want to experience more of this because I can think of no rational reason why the above cannot happen... quantum physics and all that almost demands multi-dimensions to explain the workings of sub-atomic particles... and when you think what thoughts actually are....
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  6. #6
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star Dazza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    UdonThani
    Posts
    1,201
    It's the 'ole western ideology of...if it can't be explained by science then it's not real. I've got a few examples that most would laugh at....

  7. #7
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    52,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazza View Post
    It's the 'ole western ideology of...if it can't be explained by science then it's not real. I've got a few examples that most would laugh at....
    My thinking is, it's just waiting for science to explain it... and it can still be just as surreal...

    Now come on give us that laugh you promised... ;-)
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  8. #8
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,851
    I believe it's the work of spirits ...


  9. #9
    Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Perth , Australia
    Age
    60
    Posts
    3,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazza View Post
    It's the 'ole western ideology of...if it can't be explained by science then it's not real. I've got a few examples that most would laugh at....
    I won't be laughing at them ..... nuff said ...

    ..besides the world would be a damn boring place if everything always made sense ..

    Enjoy...
    wabbits likes this.
    Life is the unexpected ...

  10. #10
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21,218
    There are many examples of it happening. Widely separated twins will instantly know when something has happened to their identical sibling. Many with supernatural powers won't mention it to others because they don't want to be laughed at. There was an old hollywood actress who was well respected until she started talking about out of body experiences, and then people started making fun of her. I have an old girlfriend in Canada who has psychic powers. She often knew things before they happened. She never talked about it unless people were willing to listen when the topic came up in conversation. I know the few things that happened to me were very real and I have complete memory of them even though they happened 50 years ago... and haven't happened since.
    It makes you wonder what happens when you die.

  11. #11
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    เชียงใหม่
    Posts
    18,935
    sheesh..you whisked her outta the bar pretty quick....only ever saw her there twice 55
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

  12. #12
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    sheesh..you whisked her outta the bar pretty quick....only ever saw her there twice 55
    She wasn't there long, Lew. I knew instantly she didn't want to work bars. Can't leave a good thing alone or it will be gone if you waste time making up your mind. Luckily for me she had friends in the bar who would vouch for me.

  13. #13
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    .
    Posts
    12,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    .......I knew instantly she didn't want to work bars.....Funnily enough it was right after I said "How much for short time...".
    There fixed it for you...
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

  14. #14
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    There fixed it for you...
    555555

    If I had said that I would have been like all the other guys who asked her... and gone home alone.

  15. #15
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    52,708
    So has Nid slept in the same bed again or is she too scared the ghost of Pui will appear?
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  16. #16
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    So has Nid slept in the same bed again or is she too scared the ghost of Pui will appear?
    Yes, she has slept in the same bed with no strange occurrances since that first time. And, in the dream, Pui was friendly and smiled at Nid, and said it was okay.

    I wouldn't have thought anything strange had happened had it not been for the fact that Nid recognized Pui when she first saw the photograph of her, and said "That is lady in my dream!". Nid had seen photos of Boon, the mother of my two kids in Kanchanaburi, but never Pui. Nid actually thought Boon was the woman who was dying.

    I get very clear dreams all the time of people I recognize, but it's usually tied in with something that really happened. However, I occasionally have dreams of people I've never seen before, or don't think I have. Now I'm beginning to wonder about those strangers in my dreams. How would I put a face to someone I've never met? It's a weird topic.
    Quarky likes this.

  17. #17
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    51
    Posts
    3,962
    There is definitely plenty to be explained as DP says understanding what thoughts are........... is that the start and end of being. I've had my own experiences.

    A lot can be explained. Very few real physic ability if any IMHO. Hugely perceptive people beyond what you would consider normal yes. An example would be if you put 100 white ping-pong balls in a box with one orange one. I know a guy that can pull out the orange one with a rate of ~ 90%.

    The orange one puts out a different energy.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 
      
       
       
         
       
      
     

  18. #18
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21,218
    Quote Originally Posted by jontymate View Post
    There is definitely plenty to be explained as DP says understanding what thoughts are........... is that the start and end of being. I've had my own experiences.

    A lot can be explained. Very few real physic ability if any IMHO. Hugely perceptive people beyond what you would consider normal yes. An example would be if you put 100 white ping-pong balls in a box with one orange one. I know a guy that can pull out the orange one with a rate of ~ 90%.

    The orange one puts out a different energy.
    Hmmm. I knew a guy who could get his hand in a black box quicker than anyone else. Not so sure about the red ones, though. Is that the same thing? 5555

  19. #19
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    51
    Posts
    3,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    Hmmm. I knew a guy who could get his hand in a black box quicker than anyone else. Not so sure about the red ones, though. Is that the same thing? 5555
    Often confusion young man

    Us Aussies know how to make a black box valuable with a colour change.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Warren_(inventor)

    555555555555555555
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 
      
       
       
         
       
      
     

  20. #20
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    .
    Posts
    12,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    Yes, she has slept in the same bed with no strange occurrances since that first time. And, in the dream, Pui was friendly and smiled at Nid, and said it was okay.

    I wouldn't have thought anything strange had happened had it not been for the fact that Nid recognized Pui when she first saw the photograph of her, and said "That is lady in my dream!". Nid had seen photos of Boon, the mother of my two kids in Kanchanaburi, but never Pui. Nid actually thought Boon was the woman who was dying.

    I get very clear dreams all the time of people I recognize, but it's usually tied in with something that really happened. However, I occasionally have dreams of people I've never seen before, or don't think I have. Now I'm beginning to wonder about those strangers in my dreams. How would I put a face to someone I've never met? It's a weird topic.
    ^I know I make light of things sometimes, but this I agree on.
    I see things in dreams which I accept are connected to real life.
    Just imagine if you will meeting someone in a dream. You know who they are and you say to them "You are not real". Then, they do something which leaves you in no doubt as to their reality. Can't explain, but I wake up with my hair standing on end and a creepy cold feeling right through me for about half an hour so I am absolutely convinced.
    Sometimes it becomes absolutely and scarily real. But like Nid if you can make your peace the scary bit fades away.
    Quarky and Ian Forbes like this.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •