Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: It takes a bit to shock me..... But this does

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน

It takes a bit to shock me..... But this does

http://rt.com/usa/248013-charleston-...-black-murder/

I don't see how anyone can defend what this cop did... He either dislikes black people or is the worst shot in history... 8 shots at a man running away? Then he cuffs a dead bloke, then he plants the taser near the body?

If this is how the US is policed, man, do they have problems.
    Cuzzy likes this.
    Life is short..... and love is always over in the morning.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน chelski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dave01 View Post
    http://rt.com/usa/248013-charleston-...-black-murder/

I don't see how anyone can defend what this cop did... He either dislikes black people or is the worst shot in history... 8 shots at a man running away? Then he cuffs a dead bloke, then he plants the taser near the body?

If this is how the US is policed, man, do they have problems.
    Dave01, I saw that on the news last night here in Aus and I could not believe what I was seeing. What was said is that the guy tried to nick the coppers Taser and then did a runner. The copper just gunned him down in cold blood. You could hear all of the shots ring out.
    After pumping him full of bullets, the guy was face down on the ground and the copper still jumped on him and from what I could see pulled his arms up around his back as to handcuff him. I did not see him plant the taser though.
    Thank god that whoever was there got it all on camera or the copper would have probably got away with it if there was no evidence.

Would not want to be that copper in a local USA jail, he is in for a bad time I think, and from what I have seen and heard, he deserves all he is going to get

Yes saw this video too and quite shocking, but I hear/see it more and more on the news and it makes me wonder how many others get away with it (luckily this guy filming had balls of steel).

He almost did try and get away with it too - his initial report said he grabbed his taser so he retaliated (fearing for his safety yadda yadda..), but he didn't realise it was actually caught on film, and once that was made public the cop's attorney dropped him like a sack of **** and wanted nothing to do with it.

It turns out the cop had tasered him and the guy started to limp/run away, and that's where the video picks up, so the taser had been discarded at that point. After he shoots him running away (disgusting... cold blooded killing) he hand cuffs him (which I believe is standard practice, even if he's likely dead) and goes to get the taser, which he returns with and drops next to the body (some videos online clear up/highlight this part of the video). It also said in the reports they gave him CPR, but its pretty clear they were doing fuck all. Comical at the end of the video the cop looks for a pulse.

The cop picks the taser up that the runner dropped, after he shoots him, and then drops it near the body.... it is highlighted in the video in the link i shared

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    I have been saying this. The cops are just not trained very well. A lot of times in these situations they end up doing what a non professional would do( well except most wouldn't shoot someone in the back!!)

But you see it so many times.....the cops panic or they clearly don't know what to do

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    ^^ so if you think its lack of training and that guy running away was a white dude, he still would have shot him ?
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    ^^ so if you think its lack of training and that guy running away was a white dude, he still would have shot him ?
    That cop was stone cold in his actions..... he didn't panic, he stood there and shot a guy, 8 times... count 'em, 8 times in the back, then attempted to plant evidence (imo).. Not sure there is any training that would get that out of a bloke...

If it was a white guy running would he shoot him 8 times in the back? not a chance in hell imo...
    PeteGill likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    I was as shocked as the rest of you when I saw it last night.

Unbelievable!!! Good thing it was filmed.

The guy is going down for murder, end of him.

You can't understand the guys thinking. Pulls him over for a "random stop for a faulty tail light"....that's code for " I saw someone i didn't like the look off so I stopped and harassed him".
    The black guy probably objected to the treatment and the cop tasers him, the guy gets away from it and runs, probably declaring he is going to report the cop so the cop chases him and as he can't catch the guy shoots him, why chase him? the taser is back on the ground so the guy isn't any risk of hurting anyone, the cop has the guys car so knows his details.

The cop was obviously worried the guy was going to report him and he would be in the sh1t so killed him in cold blood and out in the open. he fired 8 times but I don't think he hit him 8 times,

With all the recent cases of unarmed black guys being shot by white cops, they really didn't need this.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

That cop was stone cold in his actions..... he didn't panic, he stood there and shot a guy, 8 times... count 'em, 8 times in the back, then attempted to plant evidence (imo).. Not sure there is any training that would get that out of a bloke...

If it was a white guy running would he shoot him 8 times in the back? not a chance in hell imo...
    It goes much deeper than any of that and very hard to understand if you havent been around it.
    That cop murdered that guy in cold blood
    But yes......i do think part of it was bad training, part of it was prejudice and a big part of it is mental stress working in those areas.
    Sorry.....i worked in the ghettos and got paid pretty good money for my age. I quit because i couldn't deal with the neighborhood.....imagine the **** cops go through workingin them?

For me it is a round and round chicken and egg scenario
    Whose to blame, the cops, the blacks in the hood, their parents?
    My opinion is smack dab in the middle of the whole issue( not just one incident) and i honestly don't see a solution.

Actually the only solution i see is body cameras on the cops to get the whole story and protect both sides and i think it is coming to the point where all police will be required to wear them
    Arliss Michaels likes this.

Having cities, that are predominately black, being policed by a predominately white police force is asking for problems... it is just crazy...

The other week, the world was wringing their collective hands, when the German bloke flew a plane in to the ground.... The cries are for better screening when recruiting, and ongoing assessments... rightly so... Police forces need exactly the same screening.... The cops killing people in the US in dodgy, to say the least circumstances is a sickness, and it is spreading, within the policing community. Nothing to do with training, but all to do with the kind of meat heads that are being hired.

Watch the video above.... This murdering carnt, did not take one step to chase the bloke.... just lines him up and shot him 8 times. AND then dropped the taser near the body... fuck1ng grub,...

It was suicide, can see the black guy swerve into the bullet(s) trajectory.
    Tingtong likes this.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar
    Having cities, that are predominately black, being policed by a predominately white police force is asking for problems... it is just crazy...

i have heard from many black people here that white cops treat them better than there black brothers....mnnn how the wheel has turned....is it not time to stop refering to people by there skin colour...im just as guilty on that one
    TMTBOUND likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainrob View Post
    It was suicide, can see the black guy swerve into the bullet(s) trajectory.
    The Fox News official version 555

The other week, the world was wringing their collective hands, when the German bloke flew a plane in to the ground.... The cries are for better screening when recruiting, and ongoing assessments... rightly so... Police forces need exactly the same screening.... The cops killing people in the US in dodgy, to say the least circumstances is a sickness, and it is spreading, within the policing community. Nothing to do with training, but all to do with the kind of meat heads that are being hired.

Watch the video above.... This murdering carnt, did not take one step to chase the bloke.... just lines him up and shot him 8 times. AND then dropped the taser near the body... fuck1ng grub,...
    Again i agree with you but i am talking about the whole picture

Look at Ferguson.....the black community was up in arms and completely ignores the evidence that the kid was a very bad dude so with no video to back any side......don't you think it is a good chance that the thug did exactly what the cop said he did?

I worked in the ghettos. One time i parked and opened my door and hit a little black kid ridinghis bike. It was clearly an accident and i immediately went to his aid. But i was immediately set upon by a mob ready to lynch me.

There a bad cops but also really bad parenting and situations gping on in these neighborhoods.......i think the only solution is the body cameras

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    something similar in chon buri last month...

A Si Racha police officer accused of shooting dead an unarmed big-bike rider in Chon Buri is facing a murder charge, as a second autopsy is planned for the victim. National police spokesman Prawut Thawornsiri ri on Wednesday confirmed that investigators have already charged Pol Sr Sgt Maj Suphan Chamnit, of Nong Kham police station in Si Racha of Chon Buri, with murder. The police senior sergeant major allegedly caused the death of Nares Rojboonsongsri, 40, who sped through a police checkpoint at Huay Lek bridge in tambon Nong Kham on the night of March 14.

Policeman who shot unarmed biker facing murder charge | Bangkok Post: news
    Last edited by Moo Uaon; 9th April 2015 at 17:05.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    It goes much deeper than any of that and very hard to understand if you havent been around it.
    That cop murdered that guy in cold blood
    But yes......i do think part of it was bad training, part of it was prejudice and a big part of it is mental stress working in those areas.
    Sorry.....i worked in the ghettos and got paid pretty good money for my age. I quit because i couldn't deal with the neighborhood.....imagine the **** cops go through workingin them?

For me it is a round and round chicken and egg scenario
    Whose to blame, the cops, the blacks in the hood, their parents?
    My opinion is smack dab in the middle of the whole issue( not just one incident) and i honestly don't see a solution.

Actually the only solution i see is body cameras on the cops to get the whole story and protect both sides and i think it is coming to the point where all police will be required to wear them
    Good to see you looking at the big picture Paulie... It's easy to look at things in isolation... and not appreciate everything that led up to this point... whether it's terrorism on London streets, or a white cop shooting a black guy.... nothing is ever as simple as it first appears...

Horrendous act sure... but why did it happen? So many reasons as you rightly point out...
    jontymate likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน obes's Avatar
    ^^ Scary when I agree with you DP, scary.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Good to see you looking at the big picture Paulie... It's easy to look at things in isolation... and not appreciate everything that led up to this point... whether it's terrorism on London streets, or a white cop shooting a black guy.... nothing is ever as simple as it first appears...

Horrendous act sure... but why did it happen? So many reasons as you rightly point out...
    Only by understanding the real reasons why .....can we start change these sorts of awful things.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post

I am not so sure that there is much to understand.. Eight shots to the back of an unarmed man is plain cold blooded murder pure and simple. No matter what colour the two involved were.
    We all get angry, we all have had issues in our past, but very few will go out and shoot someone stone dead like that

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    ^DP always wants the answer why. Thing is sometimes the answer is so mundane and devoid of meaning that it makes no difference. ("I don't like Mondays"). What is needed is fresh thinking. How about all US Cops start with a "Gun free day" once a week. You guess which day.
    Moo Uaon likes this.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast