Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Aussie Real Estate sales ... any BM's in the industry?

Aussie Real Estate sales ... any BM's in the industry?

RP data on a Sydney house purchase & 2005 sale history required. I can PM property address. Online search reveals only last 2 sales ...

Thanks in advance.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Rob I don't have it any more, and I think you will find the way RP works is you buy to have access to your nominated area, so for example if your an agent in Brookvale you pay for the Northern Beaches, if an agent in Parramatta you buy Parramatta and adjoining districts.

I'm also not sure how long RP keep or provide back sales for, I would think 10 yrs would be a long shot, but don't know.

I would look to the council or titles office for sales that long ago, but may cost to do so,

Here is a free one to try, it seems to miss a lot of properties in areas, but has good reviews.

Search Property and Past Sales Information | allhomes

If you PM me the actual property and what your trying to determine I'll see if any of my contacts can do it for you.

I did one on our old penthouse we sold in 2006 on another search I have and it came up. But if it had been resold I wouldn't get the 2006 details.
    Interesting to see the people we sold to stil own it.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

PM sent Mike.
    Most FREE online RPData goes back 2 or 3 transactions but this house was sold numerous times and pre 2005 data only accessible to paid-up agencies. A mouse click away for any NSW RE agent ... if I knew one ...
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

PM recieved and 2 replies sent Rob.
    Got the 2005 price and the 2009 price but earlier than 2005 wasn't there.
    As I now know the area I will talk to an old contact and see if he is still in the game.
    Can't get anything till after the weekend, he is away with my sister, BIL and other friends at a rock festival for the weekend 55555

Thanks JC.
    Cheers, Rob.

We sorted out what Rob needed on Sunday. Cost him $5

So for anyone else that needs this sort of info RPData has a service to the public

Here is a link to it and using my old home the penthouse in Dee Why. You will see there are a lot of different reports you can pay for.
    This one is useful if you need complete history of sales, title details etc.

5/44 The Crescent Dee Why NSW 2099 Property Report | myrp.com.au

If you are just looking to find out what someone paid for a place then there are free sites that give the last couple of sales price, date etc.

This one seems to be the better of them.

Real Estate For Sale and Real Estate For Rent, Free Sold Property Information - onthehouse.com.au

may be of use if your looking at buying a property, they also have lots of info on the area and current listings, sales in the street etc.

Thanks JC, yep RPData 4.95 and instant email report.

Does anyone have an idea of cost to build a house and pool like this in Sydney ... ~ 2000 pricing... ?

5 bedroom/3 bathroom - ducted air ... Accommodation includes two huge informal entertaining areas flowing onto the magnificent 13 metre pool and teak decking, as well as formal lounge and dining rooms. The kitchen will delight even the most discerning gourmet chef with its granite benches Euro appliances. Further downstairs accommodation includes an office and laundry.

Venture up the staircase and find five ample bedrooms, main with walk-in wardrobe and luxurious ensuite featuring granite topped vanity units. One other bedroom has a walk-in robe, the rest built-ins.

Among the range of features are a two car lock-up garage, ample storage, security system, ducted vacuum and reverse cycle, four zone air-conditioning.
    Cheers, Rob.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainrob View Post

Does anyone have an idea of cost to build a house and pool like this in Sydney ... ~ 2000 pricing... ?
    a pretty penny
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Rob I left the Sydney building in 1996 to go to Townsville for the builder I worked for whose office was located less than 2 klms from this house.

At that time we were contract building basic investment finishes in the $900/sqm ...BUT 1999 and 2000 had some very heavy influnces, the Olympic games ate up a lot of trades and materials pushing the prices thru the roof, there was also a massive hail storm in 2000 that meant it was impossible to get a roof tiler and they doubled their prices overnight.

Looking at the property and its size, I would guess around 300-325m2 I would then say a building contract signed in 1998/9 would have been $1,500m2 in the upper quality finishes.(fenced, landscaped drive etc)
    Add to that $25k for the pool and $25k for the air cond.

So my guess would be $575,000

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    ^ as a guess....my brother built a house mid 90's on the GC to pretty close those specs and by memory it cost around $600k......after they knocked down the nice little 3 bedder that was nicer than mine

i guess i could ask him but i don't get what it's about
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    Rob I left the Sydney building in 1996 to go to Townsville for the builder I worked for whose office was located less than 2 klms from this house.

At that time we were contract building basic investment finishes in the $900/sqm ...BUT 1999 and 2000 had some very heavy influnces, the Olympic games ate up a lot of trades and materials pushing the prices thru the roof, there was also a massive hail storm in 2000 that meant it was impossible to get a roof tiler and they doubled their prices overnight.

Looking at the property and its size, I would guess around 300-325m2 I would then say a building contract signed in 1998/9 would have been $1,500m2 in the upper quality finishes.(fenced, landscaped drive etc)
    Add to that $25k for the pool and $25k for the air cond.

So my guess would be $575,000
    600 must be close as house construction was ~2000/2001 afaik.

Thanks for your help guys.
    Cheers, Rob.