Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Getting together with other Thai dreaming members >>

Mrs M.

Getting together with other Thai dreaming members >>

We went to fishing (Squiding ^_$) with Gazmac and his darling on last Sunday at Wood man Point, Perth WA. It was such a lovely day, lot of sun for every one 555.

Unfortunately I got a cuttlefish but we let it go because somebody suggest that we don't eat them, but I found out from the neighbor that we do eat them in TH 55, I know what you are thinking. yes we eat anything...

And we got 6-7 squids, most of them are from Gazmac and his darling work 55, Mr M got one after finished paddling his kayakk boat. He was the one that had most fun i guess ^_<.

Rather than caught a cuttlefish I still got an attention from a bee 555, who know where she come from landed on my arm and dig in with her bum (I had a feeling that it was a female 55). I was wearing a foral hawaii shirt. She probably think i was a bunch of flowers.

We came back to our place, get our thai neighbor to join as she is a very good cook 55 ^_& we cooked "phad ka pao squid". It was beautiful. freshy squid...yummy

And we cooked another dish from forzen basa fish, with lot of vegetable in a steamer pot (I have a Thai style steamer pot /phad ka pao.JPGfood.jpgstemer pot.giffb5.jpgfb7.jpgfb9.jpgfb10.jpgfb2.jpgfb8.jpgfb3.jpgลังถึง, It is amazingly usefull). And we make thai style chilli sauce to go with the fish. Mr M give this dish a name that "christmas tree fish" because it got lot of green vegetable and all sort of herbs, but Gazmac give it "Tsunami fish' even it does look like it alot but I think we will keep Christmas tree fish.

Foundation Member Platinum Condo's Avatar
    Great Photo's

I guess Mr M was acting like a large lure in his Kayak trying to attract the attention of Great White Shark

I thought you could only catch squid at night and with bright lights???

looked like a great day Mrs M

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Does look like a great day out, glad you can meet up with other BMs and have some good times. I Have spoken to Gazmac a few times and think he is a great bloke. Would like to get to Perth and say hello at some stage. I think it is a good thing for his GF to know anything TG locally as well, as it could help with possible Home sickness.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    I think we will start looking for cheap tickets and fly over for a weekend very soon.
    Joy missing having Kin Kow with Mrs M.

Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    Does look like a great day out, glad you can meet up with other BMs and have some good times. I Have spoken to Gazmac a few times and think he is a great bloke. Would like to get to Perth and say hello at some stage. I think it is a good thing for his GF to know anything TG locally as well, as it could help with possible Home sickness.
    Gary, Gary, Gary ... slow down, there are no prizes for post whores. lol. Quality not quantity. From what I hear, Tane is not homesick, Garry (Gazmac) is looking after her too well, and enjoying every minute of it!

Was the squid tender? I've had it bbq'd Patong at #5 retaurant and it was like boot leather. Had cuttlefish once too and not a fan... no flavour, prefer chicken feet.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

yes dad... 555

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    yes dad... 555
    55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555 55

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    yes dad... 555
    5555 Classic ....nice reply G4
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Thanks Mrs M, looks like a perfect day.

I hope you had some good wine to go with all that excelent meal.

I'm up here in North Qld, a long way from every one, so doubt I'll get to meet you.

I have just worked out that I talk to you lot every day, but only talk to my family and friends once a month or worse.

I have been here over 5 years and no one has visited, I have gone Down South 10-12 times. The next one is for Nan's 100th later this year.

It's funny but you lot are almost closer than my family.

I was shocked that Jeab was prepaired to leave her kids for a year at a time, to come live with me, but realy, I am much worse than her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    5555 Classic ....nice reply G4
    he does have a point though, I do post a fair bit of BS, I am just bored as I don't have a licence and can't get anywhere and this is my portal to Thailand. I am going to change my ways before I start to piss more people off.

Sorry to all if I have pissed you off with my postings

Nahhh dont worry about it...personally i could't care less that you and PBB have a contest going on who can post the most....555555 just kidding PBB currently on 736 posts...555555...G4 closing in on 729....and its neck and neck...go G4 go

I can't see why anyone would get pissed off...if i think you are crapping on to mutt i will just skip your post...5555 and honestly i can't remeber skipping one yet...not yet anyway....

Nahhh dont worry about it...personally i could't care less that you and PBB have a contest going on who can post the most....555555 just kidding PBB currently on 736 posts...555555...G4 closing in on 729....and its neck and neck...go G4 go

I can't see why anyone would get pissed off...if i think you are crapping on to mutt i will just skip your post...5555 and honestly i can't remeber skipping one yet...not yet anyway....
    5555 Oh bumma I better get posting then so I can beat him, Nah no competition going on here, I guess I miss the GF so I use this to talk about her as well as the fact that I don't have a licence atm (22 more days) so have a lot of time on my hands. The way I see it the more posts here the more chance people will find this forum and join up.

Oh and I would not both with a competition with PPB because I know I would win 555

I guess I miss the GF so I use this to talk about her as well
    OK this calls for a soppy moment

Love is missing someone
    whenever you're apart,
    but somehow
    feeling warm inside
    because you're
    close in heart.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post

Post 737 ...and well thought out to !!
    Last edited by Sydney; 6th April 2011 at 16:59.

I actually planned to do a few Sydney.... but the forum software is onto me, it wont allow me to post more than 1 post every 30 seconds

Foundation Member Uber Star quiksilva's Avatar
    I say that the post count should only be visible when viewing someones account ;-)

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    OK this calls for a soppy moment

Love is missing someone
    whenever you're apart,
    but somehow
    feeling warm inside
    because you're
    close in heart.

Sent TG an e-mail the other day, and spoke to her before she read it and said you might find it "soppy", which she had not heard of, so explained. So today i speak again and ask if she has read e-mail , and she says yes very soppy 555, but i like.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    Sent TG an e-mail the other day, and spoke to her before she read it and said you might find it "soppy", which she had not heard of, so explained. So today i speak again and ask if she has read e-mail , and she says yes very soppy 555, but i like.
    I have G4 as one of my FB friends and I get to see the messages he sends his GF, Thip often answers with a like.... I asked her jokingly one day why she never sends messages like that to me, she said "Thai people not do that, too soppy"... It ended up being an interesting conversation about expression of love..
    Sorry G4 No offence intended with mentioning your messages, just using you as the example...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast