Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Open-air urinals to provide inner Sydney relief

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar

Open-air urinals to provide inner Sydney relief

The open-air urinals, which are common in some European cities, will be trialled for a month at urination hotspots in inner Sydney. (AAP: City of Sydney)
    Sydney City Council is hoping a trial of open-air urinals will reduce the problem of men urinating in front of homes and businesses after a night of heavy drinking.

The portable toilets will be placed around Kings Cross and Oxford Street on Friday and Saturday nights for a month from next week.

Council spokeswoman Suzie Matthews says the locations were carefully chosen.

"This is where our cleansing crews are telling us they have to deodorise the most, basically. So this is where we know there are public urination hotspots," Ms Matthews said.

"The City over the years has received complaints from residents and business owners about literally people urinating on their front doorsteps, in their front gardens, on their building walls."

Ms Matthews says if successful the council will consider more urinals, but they will only be in place over weekends.

"So that means people don't have to see them during the day," she said.

"But they're there during that peak time when people have gone out, had a terrific night, desperately need to go to the toilet and instead of urinating on someone's front door step, they are actually able to use one of these portable urinals."

How would you go.....i think i would get stage fright!!
    And what about LB's.55555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    A half assed answer to the overall problem.
    What are the ladies supposed to do?
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    What are the ladies supposed to do?

They can stand if they have too.......

Quote Originally Posted by Rivo View Post
    They can stand if they have too.......
    Same same Bangla.... FTW! Park a few outside Soi Croc
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

I am pretty sure I used similar in Amsterdam about 5 years ago. I was too drunk to get stage fright... 555
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team