Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Interesting Question!!

  1. #1
    The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    54
    Posts
    10,286

    Interesting Question!!

    Behind where we live there are a group of town houses very modern and trendy.
    Mrs W said to me,"why you not try to live in one of them".
    I have to tell her we can not live there.
    "Why", she asks and a tell her that is govenment housing for those that do not work.
    She looks at me with a completely confused look on her face. "Why people no job get to live in such nice houses"!!!
    What do you say i can't answer this question.
    Would love if someone had a answer out there.....good luck making sense of this one.555
    .

  2. #2
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    4,407
    Have the same across the road from us except it's a 5 bedroom brick veneer....

  3. #3
    The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    54
    Posts
    10,286
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    Have the same across the road from us except it's a 5 bedroom brick veneer....
    One of the guys at work was saying if he stopped work because his wife does not work and has 2 kids he would only be about 80 per week worse off....costs him 50.00 per week to drive to work.....No real insentive for some to work.
    Good housing, cheap medical, rental assistance...list goes on.

    I remember doing finance for this woman 8 kids 7 diff fathers and her current hubby living next door because if he lived with her she would get less!!!
    she got 55k he was earning 44K....but there is nothing wrong with the system
    .

  4. #4
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    3,222
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    One of the guys at work was saying if he stopped work because his wife does not work and has 2 kids he would only be about 80 per week worse off....costs him 50.00 per week to drive to work.....No real insentive for some to work.
    Good housing, cheap medical, rental assistance...list goes on.

    I remember doing finance for this woman 8 kids 7 diff fathers and her current hubby living next door because if he lived with her she would get less!!!
    she got 55k he was earning 44K....but there is nothing wrong with the system
    Don't get me started on the system, heard some twat on ABC going on last night say that there would be minnimal playing the system. What a load of c-rap, just here in my town dole bludgers, welfare cheats everywhere and getting away with it for years, and some have the audacity to ask for hand outs or make smart arse comments because I work my arse off 50+ hours a week to make sure I can set myself up for retirement. They can all go and get fcuked. Oops I hope this is in the Rant section
    wabbits, Minder and Mrs M. like this.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

  5. #5
    The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    54
    Posts
    10,286
    Its emotive stuff mate and quite unfair.....but at the end of the day i would rather work and go home feeling like i have done something.
    Watching the force last night reminds you what seems to go with those life choices of inaction......
    We as a nation have been to soft...simple as that!!!
    .

  6. #6
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    3,222
    At times the minority have far too much to say and too much weight
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

  7. #7
    เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chiang Rai
    Posts
    7,370
    Our leaders are weak as pi55

    This morning on talkback radio there is a debate over Muslim women wearing head gear at service stations/banks etc when everyone else has to take off motorbike helmets for ID, what a joke, why cant we say no you cant wear your head gear. Don't like it go home.

    I used the example to my offsider here at work that when I am in LOS and it is Big Buddha day, all pubs closed, no alcohol sold, I have too go without(or plan ahead). I cant just say thats not my religion, please open your pub

  8. #8
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    .
    Posts
    12,399
    Today is the day the "Burqa ban" starts in France.
    Clever thinkers those frenchies.."Hey it is our country mon ami nest pa?"
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

  9. #9
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    52,344
    Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    Today is the day the "Burqa ban" starts in France.
    Clever thinkers those frenchies.."Hey it is our country mon ami nest pa?"
    BBC News - Woman in face veil detained as France enforces ban
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  10. #10
    Mrs M.
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Behind where we live there are a group of town houses very modern and trendy.
    Mrs W said to me,"why you not try to live in one of them".
    I have to tell her we can not live there.
    "Why", she asks and a tell her that is govenment housing for those that do not work.
    She looks at me with a completely confused look on her face. "Why people no job get to live in such nice houses"!!!
    What do you say i can't answer this question.
    Would love if someone had a answer out there.....good luck making sense of this one.555
    Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!

    There is only thing thats wrong...its the system...vote for me Mrs M. 55

  11. #11
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nth Brisbane Qld Aust.
    Posts
    12,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs M. View Post
    Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!

    There is only thing thats wrong...its the system...vote for me Mrs M. 55
    I told you, Mrs M for President!! Mrs M for President!!

    Oh!!, Sorry that's not yet,

    Mrs M for PM!! Mrs M for PM!! thats more current, 55555

  12. #12
    Mrs M.
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    I told you, Mrs M for President!! Mrs M for President!!

    Oh!!, Sorry that's not yet,

    Mrs M for PM!! Mrs M for PM!! thats more current, 55555
    Lets just say Mrs M for Australian citizen first for now..., its not official yet!

  13. #13
    Cadet Gold giggsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Yeovil, Somerset, United Kingdom
    Posts
    231
    Well Mrs M when you have finished putting Australia in order as PM or president
    come on over to pommie land and sort out this bleeding mess as well.
    Lazy gits swing the lead something chronic here.

    We now give out houses to the Bulgarians and and Polish, but if I was short of work
    getting help would be a work of art. Rather starve than ask them for anything.
    The laws an ass I am afraid.
    The country went to the dogs a long time ago. England that is.

    I would hire hit men for the waste of space and clean up the streets.

  14. #14
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nth Brisbane Qld Aust.
    Posts
    12,832
    This is a copy of an email sent to our PM. Wonder if he will ever get a reply, and if so what it will say.

    EMAIL SENT TO PRIME MINISTER GILLARD 16 March 2011

    David Harrison
    Address taken out.

    Dear Prime Minister Gillard,

    I would like to express my concerns about the current situation with muslim Asylum Seekers/ Refugees/ illegal immigrants.
    I am a Vietnam veteran and fought for Australia. I went to war when my country asked me without question and I am proud to say I am Australian who loves my country. I am a member of the Frankston RSL club with the largest membership in Victoria and visit on a regular occasion to talk to my friends. All the people I talk to have the same view as I do on the muslim people coming into our country.

    This email will be put on the notice board and everyone's attention will be brought to it as they enter the RSL. Your response will also be put on the notice board. The RSL has over 3,000 members.
    I will also sent this to everyone that I have their email address and ask them to pass it on to all the other people they know. I guess this will get to approx 7 to 8,000 people. Maybe more.

    Therefore I ask for real answers to my questions.

    I have lived in the Philippines and Thailand and understand what the muslims are trying to do in the southern parts of those countries.
    They are trying to get their own Islamic states and want to live under their own laws and rules. They are killing everyone that stands in their way. Men, women and children and even babies.
    In Thailand they are killing all the teachers and burning down the schools to force the kids to attend Islamic schools so they can covert them to Islamic/muslim.

    This is already happening in Australia where the Government and other authorities are changing the rules to suit the muslims.

    Take Dandenong area for example, the kindergartens and pre schools now do not celebrate Christmas, Easter and other world Christian events because all muslims there would be offended. Therefore the Australian kids are being decimated against in there own country. THIS IS AUSTRALIA not some other muslim country.

    Another example is a school in Coburg were having a school BBQ and the few muslim women on the committee ordered only halal meat. Therefore the Australian kid had to miss out on the BBQ or eat muslim meat. Your Centre Link and other government departments are banning Christmas decorations and the worst disgrace is that these Government Departments are stoping their staff observing the minute silence on the 11 of November. How dare your department’s heads instruct their staff in this way. These are all to suit the muslims that hate our country and our way of life here.
    This is decimation against Australians and kids, which is a real disgrace.
    Another stupid thing your Government has done is bringing the Sudanese to Australia. This is a Christian country however your Government has accepted the refugees from the northern Sudan, which are muslim, and not from the south which are Christian. How stupid. Now every Sudanese woman I see is pregnant to get the baby bonus. Again our taxes at work !!!!!!.

    You and Kevin Rudd allow and welcome the Muslim boat people and allow them privileges the Australian people don't get. Boats are coming every day and there are another 10 to 15,000 muslim people waiting in Indonesia and 10,000 in Malaysia that will be coming here. The Sri Lanken muslims are on boats now as we speak coming direct here.
    How many do we have to take before they start bombing my children and friends. You know and I know it won't be long before we get the same problems and bombings as other countries.

    WHO IS RESPONSIBLE THEN !!!!!!!!!!

    People smuggling around the world is a very serious offence, however your Government welcomes it.

    My suggestion,
    When the boats come here, have the captain and crew charged and jailed for people smuggling. A long jail sentence of 7 to 10 years as this will be a deterrent to other people smugglers.
    Then fly the boat people back to their own country. We spend over $400 million to build the detention centre on Christmas Island and many millions in keeping them and giving them things that many Australian can only dream about. The muslims destroy the centre on a regular basis, which costs us taxpayers many millions of dollars to repair it. Then we repair it again and again.
    Now your government is going to build another near Darwin at cost of over 90 million and 70 million to run it per year. Is this a joke on us taxpayers?
    Or is this your Government just saying welcome to all muslims.

    What added value are muslims to Australia.

    They don't work just take our taxpayer dollars.
    Don't want to call Australia home.
    Don't accept our Christian culture.
    Don't want to speak English.
    Don't want to abide by our laws.
    Don't want to integrate.
    Don't want to go to our schools.
    Don't want to play sport.
    And many other don’ts.

    I recently went on the Clean up Australia campaign in 2 locations with hundreds of other people attending. Guess what!!!! NOT ONE MUSLIM OR SUDANESE THERE TO HELP. All were in their public houses relaxing and watching TV at what they think are stupid Australians working.
    All the TV footage on the shocking Queensland floods with all the people helping to trying to clean up. I did not see one muslim or Sudanese helping. NO
    WHY, they only care about how much money and benefits they can get out of Australia.
    Do you ever see muslims or Sudanese living in cardboard boxes or cars with their children? NO, they are all living in our public housing FREE but Australians if they can get one have to pay.

    MY QUESTIONS TO YOU AND YOUR GOVERNMENT.

    * How many muslims and Sudanese refugees live in Australia now?
    * What percentage of the Australian population are each group now?
    * How much of total taxpayers money spent on them for the 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 years? The total amounts.
    * How much to you believe will be spent this year 2011 on refugees?
    * How much tax payers money is in the current budget to support these people?
    * If you need extra money for all the muslims boats coming, can you tell me which budgeted area the money will come from? Is it Hospitals, Education or reduction of Australians old age pension?
    * What percentage of Australian welfare payment do these refugees represent of the welfare budget?
    * Are you going to deport the muslim trouble makers and leaders at Christmas Island currently destroying public property?
    * Why don't you allow all the Queensland and Victorian flood victims living in tents and other shared accommodation to live in motels like the muslims at the taxpayer’s expense?
    * Why didn't you pay for the families to attend the funeral of Sapper Jamie Larcombe who was killed recently like you did for the muslim boat people and pay for the funeral as well?

    * Is it true that these refugees get the following payments?
    * Why do these muslim get a hardship allowance?


    BENEFIT

    AUSTRALIAN AGED PENSIONER

    ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN AUSTRALIA

    Weekly allowance

    $253.00

    $472.50

    Weekly Spouse allowance

    $56.00

    $472.50

    Additional weekly hardship allowance

    $0.00

    $145.00







    TOTAL YEARLY BENEFIT

    $16,068.00

    $56,680.00



    Some interesting Facts....

    The information below should be read by everyone, whether you agree to its contents, or not !!!
    *** NOW, LET ME SEE IF I'VE GOT THIS RIGHT....

    IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOUR.

    IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.

    IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.

    IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.

    IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.

    IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND
    YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.

    IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO A POLITICAL
    PRISON TO ROT.
    IF YOU CROSS THE AUSTRALIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET:
    * A JOB, IF YOU WANT ONE BUT MOST DON'T,
    * AN INTERPRETER,
    * FREE LEGAL AID,
    * A DRIVERS LICENCE,
    * A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER,
    * WELFARE,
    * CREDIT CARDS,
    * FREE EDUCATION, AND HOUSING,
    * FREE HEALTH CARE, DENTAL AND EVERYTHING ELSE,
    * DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE,
    * THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DO NOT GET ENOUGH RESPECT.

    Sensational






    By the way the boat people are ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS not asylum seekers or refugees.

    Myself and most people at the RSL (WHO ALL VOTE) would like your response to the questions and what action you are taking to stop the muslim boat people coming here.

    Regards,

    David Harrison. (Butch Harrison

  15. #15
    Uber Star Foundation member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน vanguy77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    2,617
    Canada same same

    Great email btw, justcruzin

  16. #16
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    52,344
    And just for some balance...

    [SIZE="3"]All Terrorists are Muslims…Except the 94% that Aren’t[/SIZE]
    Posted on 20 January 2010
    by Danios

    CNN recently published an article entitled Study: Threat of Muslim-American terrorism in U.S. exaggerated; according to a study released by Duke University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, “the terrorist threat posed by radicalized Muslim-Americans has been exaggerated.”

    Yet, Americans continue to live in mortal fear of radical Islam, a fear propagated and inflamed by right wing Islamophobes. If one follows the cable news networks, it seems as if all terrorists are Muslims. It has even become axiomatic in some circles to chant: “Not all Muslims are terrorists, but nearly all terrorists are Muslims.” Muslims and their “leftist dhimmi allies” respond feebly, mentioning Waco as the one counter example, unwittingly affirming the belief that “nearly all terrorists are Muslims.”

    But perception is not reality. The data simply does not support such a hasty conclusion. On the FBI’s official website, there exists a chronological list of all terrorist attacks committed on U.S. soil from the year 1980 all the way to 2005. That list can be accessed here (scroll down all the way to the bottom).


    Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database

    According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%). These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.

    Yet notice the disparity in media coverage between the two. It would indeed be very interesting to construct a corresponding pie chart that depicted the level of media coverage of each group. The reason that Muslim apologists and their “leftist dhimmi allies” cannot recall another non-Islamic act of terrorism other than Waco is due to the fact that the media gives menial (if any) coverage to such events. If a terrorist attack does not fit the “Islam is the perennial and existential threat of our times” narrative, it is simply not paid much attention to, which in a circuitous manner reinforces and “proves” the preconceived narrative. It is to such an extent that the average American cannot remember any Jewish or Latino terrorist; why should he when he has never even heard of the Jewish Defense League or the Ejercito Popular Boricua Macheteros? Surely what he does not know does not exist!

    The Islamophobes claim that Islam is intrinsically a terrorist religion. The proof? Well, just about every terrorist attack is Islamic, they retort. Unfortunately for them, that’s not quite true. More like six percent. Using their defunct logic, these right wingers ought now to conclude that nearly all acts of terrorism are committed by Latinos (or Jews). Let them dare say it…they couldn’t; it would be political and social suicide to say such a thing. Most Americans would shut down such talk as bigoted; yet, similar statements continue to be said of Islam, without any repercussions.

    The Islamophobes live in a fantasy world where everyone is supposedly too “politically correct” to criticize Islam and Muslims. Yet, the reality is the exact opposite: you can get away with saying anything against the crescent. Can you imagine the reaction if I said that Latinos should be profiled because after all they are the ones who commit the most terrorism in the country? (For the record: I don’t believe in such profiling, because I am–unlike the right wing nutters–a believer in American ideals.)

    The moral of the story is that Americans ought to calm down when it comes to Islamic terrorism. Right wingers always live in mortal fear–or rather, they try to make you feel that way. In fact, Pamela Geller (the queen of internet Islamophobia) literally said her mission was to “scare the bejeezus outta ya.” Don’t be fooled, and don’t be a wuss. You don’t live in constant fear of radicalized Latinos (unless you’re Lou Dobbs), even though they commit seven times more acts of terrorism than Muslims in America. Why then are you wetting yourself over Islamic radicals? In the words of Cenk Uygur: you’re at a ten when you need to be at a four. Nobody is saying that Islamic terrorism is not a matter of concern, but it’s grossly exaggerated.

    All Terrorists are Muslims...Except the 94% that Aren't | loonwatch.com
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  17. #17
    Mrs M.
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    This is a copy of an email sent to our PM. Wonder if he will ever get a reply, and if so what it will say.

    EMAIL SENT TO PRIME MINISTER GILLARD 16 March 2011

    David Harrison
    Address taken out.

    Dear Prime Minister Gillard,

    I would like to express my concerns about the current situation with muslim Asylum Seekers/ Refugees/ illegal immigrants.
    I am a Vietnam veteran and fought for Australia. I went to war when my country asked me without question and I am proud to say I am Australian who loves my country. I am a member of the Frankston RSL club with the largest membership in Victoria and visit on a regular occasion to talk to my friends. All the people I talk to have the same view as I do on the muslim people coming into our country.

    This email will be put on the notice board and everyone's attention will be brought to it as they enter the RSL. Your response will also be put on the notice board. The RSL has over 3,000 members.
    I will also sent this to everyone that I have their email address and ask them to pass it on to all the other people they know. I guess this will get to approx 7 to 8,000 people. Maybe more.

    Therefore I ask for real answers to my questions.

    I have lived in the Philippines and Thailand and understand what the muslims are trying to do in the southern parts of those countries.
    They are trying to get their own Islamic states and want to live under their own laws and rules. They are killing everyone that stands in their way. Men, women and children and even babies.
    In Thailand they are killing all the teachers and burning down the schools to force the kids to attend Islamic schools so they can covert them to Islamic/muslim.

    This is already happening in Australia where the Government and other authorities are changing the rules to suit the muslims.

    Take Dandenong area for example, the kindergartens and pre schools now do not celebrate Christmas, Easter and other world Christian events because all muslims there would be offended. Therefore the Australian kids are being decimated against in there own country. THIS IS AUSTRALIA not some other muslim country.

    Another example is a school in Coburg were having a school BBQ and the few muslim women on the committee ordered only halal meat. Therefore the Australian kid had to miss out on the BBQ or eat muslim meat. Your Centre Link and other government departments are banning Christmas decorations and the worst disgrace is that these Government Departments are stoping their staff observing the minute silence on the 11 of November. How dare your department’s heads instruct their staff in this way. These are all to suit the muslims that hate our country and our way of life here.
    This is decimation against Australians and kids, which is a real disgrace.
    Another stupid thing your Government has done is bringing the Sudanese to Australia. This is a Christian country however your Government has accepted the refugees from the northern Sudan, which are muslim, and not from the south which are Christian. How stupid. Now every Sudanese woman I see is pregnant to get the baby bonus. Again our taxes at work !!!!!!.

    You and Kevin Rudd allow and welcome the Muslim boat people and allow them privileges the Australian people don't get. Boats are coming every day and there are another 10 to 15,000 muslim people waiting in Indonesia and 10,000 in Malaysia that will be coming here. The Sri Lanken muslims are on boats now as we speak coming direct here.
    How many do we have to take before they start bombing my children and friends. You know and I know it won't be long before we get the same problems and bombings as other countries.

    WHO IS RESPONSIBLE THEN !!!!!!!!!!

    People smuggling around the world is a very serious offence, however your Government welcomes it.

    My suggestion,
    When the boats come here, have the captain and crew charged and jailed for people smuggling. A long jail sentence of 7 to 10 years as this will be a deterrent to other people smugglers.
    Then fly the boat people back to their own country. We spend over $400 million to build the detention centre on Christmas Island and many millions in keeping them and giving them things that many Australian can only dream about. The muslims destroy the centre on a regular basis, which costs us taxpayers many millions of dollars to repair it. Then we repair it again and again.
    Now your government is going to build another near Darwin at cost of over 90 million and 70 million to run it per year. Is this a joke on us taxpayers?
    Or is this your Government just saying welcome to all muslims.

    What added value are muslims to Australia.

    They don't work just take our taxpayer dollars.
    Don't want to call Australia home.
    Don't accept our Christian culture.
    Don't want to speak English.
    Don't want to abide by our laws.
    Don't want to integrate.
    Don't want to go to our schools.
    Don't want to play sport.
    And many other don’ts.

    I recently went on the Clean up Australia campaign in 2 locations with hundreds of other people attending. Guess what!!!! NOT ONE MUSLIM OR SUDANESE THERE TO HELP. All were in their public houses relaxing and watching TV at what they think are stupid Australians working.
    All the TV footage on the shocking Queensland floods with all the people helping to trying to clean up. I did not see one muslim or Sudanese helping. NO
    WHY, they only care about how much money and benefits they can get out of Australia.
    Do you ever see muslims or Sudanese living in cardboard boxes or cars with their children? NO, they are all living in our public housing FREE but Australians if they can get one have to pay.

    MY QUESTIONS TO YOU AND YOUR GOVERNMENT.

    * How many muslims and Sudanese refugees live in Australia now?
    * What percentage of the Australian population are each group now?
    * How much of total taxpayers money spent on them for the 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 years? The total amounts.
    * How much to you believe will be spent this year 2011 on refugees?
    * How much tax payers money is in the current budget to support these people?
    * If you need extra money for all the muslims boats coming, can you tell me which budgeted area the money will come from? Is it Hospitals, Education or reduction of Australians old age pension?
    * What percentage of Australian welfare payment do these refugees represent of the welfare budget?
    * Are you going to deport the muslim trouble makers and leaders at Christmas Island currently destroying public property?
    * Why don't you allow all the Queensland and Victorian flood victims living in tents and other shared accommodation to live in motels like the muslims at the taxpayer’s expense?
    * Why didn't you pay for the families to attend the funeral of Sapper Jamie Larcombe who was killed recently like you did for the muslim boat people and pay for the funeral as well?

    * Is it true that these refugees get the following payments?
    * Why do these muslim get a hardship allowance?


    BENEFIT

    AUSTRALIAN AGED PENSIONER

    ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN AUSTRALIA

    Weekly allowance

    $253.00

    $472.50

    Weekly Spouse allowance

    $56.00

    $472.50

    Additional weekly hardship allowance

    $0.00

    $145.00







    TOTAL YEARLY BENEFIT

    $16,068.00

    $56,680.00



    Some interesting Facts....

    The information below should be read by everyone, whether you agree to its contents, or not !!!
    *** NOW, LET ME SEE IF I'VE GOT THIS RIGHT....

    IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOUR.

    IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.

    IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.

    IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.

    IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.

    IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND
    YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.

    IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO A POLITICAL
    PRISON TO ROT.
    IF YOU CROSS THE AUSTRALIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET:
    * A JOB, IF YOU WANT ONE BUT MOST DON'T,
    * AN INTERPRETER,
    * FREE LEGAL AID,
    * A DRIVERS LICENCE,
    * A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER,
    * WELFARE,
    * CREDIT CARDS,
    * FREE EDUCATION, AND HOUSING,
    * FREE HEALTH CARE, DENTAL AND EVERYTHING ELSE,
    * DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE,
    * THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DO NOT GET ENOUGH RESPECT.

    Sensational






    By the way the boat people are ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS not asylum seekers or refugees.

    Myself and most people at the RSL (WHO ALL VOTE) would like your response to the questions and what action you are taking to stop the muslim boat people coming here.

    Regards,

    David Harrison. (Butch Harrison
    I never know that we have so many of them and since 2005. Sigh...

    I absolutely understand that. We have to adjust so many things to suit them, but THEY NEVER adjust anything to anyone.

    I thought I come long way to the problems...but they came here the same year with me.

    And what are we going to do....??

  18. #18
    The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    54
    Posts
    10,286
    ^If you come to a country that is not yours you need to know some of the culture and you need to fit in to a degree, respect the laws etc.
    Does not mean you forget or deny where you come from.
    But if you come and complain about your new country and tell people it is not the right way........that we are Infidels....

    DP 6% with a big bomb can still do a lot of damage
    But the government in the states has to have a perceived threat real or imagined...is there a time in their history where they have not...and just to clarify this is a dig at US government not the people of that country, in anyway shape or form.
    .

  19. #19
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nth Brisbane Qld Aust.
    Posts
    12,832
    DP thats very interesting stats. I wonder what the figures would be on a world wide basis.

    Davids email rant, was more directed at the ever increasing cost to the taxpayer, and how they come here, but don't assimilate, instead insist that we change instead.

    Australia is a multicultural country, always has been. We welcome anyone who is prepared to roll up the sleves and have a go. 2009 we alocated the highest ever legal imigration places, in the history of the country. This was then boosted by iligal imigration, boatpeople and visa overstays etc.

    I really get annoyed, when the poor old pensioner, who has contributed tax all his life, fought for the country, helped to build it and the standard of living, that standard that attracts others to want to live here, legaly or illegaly. The poor pensioners can't even get an increase equal to inflation!

    The Refugee is $40,000 a year better than the pensioner. Also gets assistance with housing, dental, medical etc things we Ausie's don't get. The current waiting time for Housing Commission rental is 7 - 10 yrs depending on what you need. The illigal imigrants go to the top of the que. The legal imigrants, who have done the right thing, and waited patiently, sometimes for 4-5 years to get here, don't get these benefits, why the hell should the que jumpers get them??

    Earlier this year, A detention centre in NT, had massive problems, there was riots, It was because they didn't like the music on the radio station, they smashed things, tore a roof of a building, demanding to have Islamic radio.

    I might add, they all have TV, DVD and Playstation 2 with the latest games. No not in a rec room, every room has them.

    They threw out 12 ton of chicken because it wasn't Halal, and DEMANDED, not asked, that it and everything cooked be.

    They complain that they are keept in detention too long while being processed. They are in warm beds, with air cond. rooms, fed entertained, teeth fixed and not a day of work. I wonder if they would say it takes too long if, after being processed, they were let out and dropped off somewhere, and left to fend for themselves, no benefit's etc.

    As David said, try crossing into other countries iligaly, and you go straight to prison, if your lucky.

  20. #20
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    4,407
    I don't want to weigh into this too much, but just on illegal immigrants in our country, these people are normally wealthy to start with... It's not a free ride on one of these boats out of Indonesia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •