Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: What attracted you to your wife / GF / lover / regular ?

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post

Oh that sounded like a soapie at Christians 555
    I just amended that to read better
    OZZYGUY likes this.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Sounds like the opening scene of a movie... she must have something unique to trouble your routine though Baccy... confidence can be so sexy...
    yep...I love her confidence, calmness and style...I guess she gets that from running a small school, managing/teaching, dealing with the rather difficult local Orbitor who supplies the school's budget, completing a Masters in Education, having her own boys and dropkicking her former drunkard husband (who has a good job of his own making surgical instruments for hospitals but still wants to drink Lao Khao everynight until he passes out)....doesn't hurt that she stands out in a crowd looks wise and takes great care of herself either I guess...

But the main thing...and I cannot stress this enough...is that we only holiday together...a week is long enough for me to spend with anyone...even someone I care deeply about...after a week I'm definitely ready to be alone again...she knows this and says she understands...says she feels the same way too...needs to be back with her boys and her family after a week or so...and for that reason we are happy....perhaps it will last..perhaps not...only time will tell...as I said somewhere else in here...if she found someone who truly loved her and wanted to be a full time husband to her/father to her kids, and she loved him back..I would be genuinely happy for her
    Quarky, PeteGill, mechime and 2 others like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    By the way... is the title supposed to say "Attached"? Or is that a Freudian slip... 55
    So it's not your baht?
    Quarky likes this.
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    yep...I love her confidence, calmness and style...I guess she gets that from running a small school, managing/teaching, dealing with the rather difficult local Orbitor who supplies the school's budget, completing a Masters in Education, having her own boys and dropkicking her former drunkard husband (who has a good job of his own making surgical instruments for hospitals but still wants to drink Lao Khao everynight until he passes out)....doesn't hurt that she stands out in a crowd looks wise and takes great care of herself either I guess...

But the main thing...and I cannot stress this enough...is that we only holiday together...a week is long enough for me to spend with anyone...even someone I care deeply about...after a week I'm definitely ready to be alone again...she knows this and says she understands...says she feels the same way too...needs to be back with her boys and her family after a week or so...and for that reason we are happy....perhaps it will last..perhaps not...only time will tell...as I said somewhere else in here...if she found someone who truly loved her and wanted to be a full time husband to her/father to her kids, and she loved him back..I would be genuinely happy for her
    this sounds like love nels....5555555..we need to have a quiet chat..55555..glad for you mate

Quote Originally Posted by meese View Post
    this sounds like love nels....5555555..we need to have a quiet chat..55555..glad for you mate
    Yeah, I'm getting worried for him.... he's mentioned her more than once now... that is so unlike him... I suspect she has a spell on him he is struggling to free himself from... 55
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar
    Yeah, I'm getting worried for him.... he's mentioned her more than once now... that is so unlike him... I suspect she has a spell on him he is struggling to free himself from... 55
    will try and get him back into line next week dp 5555555..but i think we should give him some slack....i dont think i would be able to resist the temptation..i need to check if she has a sister 55555555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Arsenic given in small doses...55
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

Quote Originally Posted by meese View Post
    will try and get him back into line next week dp 5555555..but i think we should give him some slack....i dont think i would be able to resist the temptation..i need to check if she has a sister 55555555
    Hopefully a number of sisters.... all rich... and all with older farang men fetishes... 55
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cippy's Avatar
    Man, I couldn't believe I met a TG that could communicate. Her English skills helped and my Buddha was she a cutie. We talked for hours and about things a TG wouldn't normally open up about. Little did I know that wouldn't apply to our relationship, she was good about talking to an outsider about her ex. 555

But that communication came with everything a good talk comes with. Laughter and pain and sharing experiences. We still do talk for hours at a time. Especially when I am not there. 555 We chat on facebook all day every day, a lot of time about what goes on here.
    PeteGill and bacwaan like this.
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. M.T.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    ^^^
    In contrast my partner of 7.5 years had almost zilch English when I met her.
    I had to communicate with her through her niece who wanted a night on the town.
    She was a hairdresser who had a smattering of cliche phrases in foreign languages but nothing beyond that.
    But she obviously had a great sense of humour (albeit in Thai) because everybody she spoke to laughed frequently.

At one point she was looking and pointing at me and the niece and her were laughing their heads off.
    On asking what she said the niece said she thought I looked like Saddam Hussein (I had a full beard at that time) - this was on our first meeting, so pretty direct as well!

She was surprised I asked to meet up the next day - later on she told me she was sure I was interested in the younger, pretty niece.
    I lost the beard the next morning and she didn't recognize me at the pool hall the next night until a waitress friend pointed me out!
    I'm pleased to confirm as she is now fluent in conversational English that she still has a GSOH and an easy laugh.
    The downside is she is also adept at "rubbishing" me (taking the pyzz) 555!
    wabbits, OZZYGUY and Cippy like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zablive View Post
    ^^^

I lost the beard the next morning and she didn't recognize me at the pool hall the next night until a waitress friend pointed me out!
    !
    I had a beard for about 20 years, when I lost it my kids didn't recognise me. 555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    I had a beard for about 20 years, when I lost it my kids didn't recognise me. 555
    I came home to my parents house for dinner after a handful of beers one evening and some bald head bloke was sitting on the lounge. Been a bit tipsy i blurted out " who are you" before I realised it was my Dad without his beloved toupee he had been wearing for the past 15 years 55 and to this day has never worn again thank f**k. Must have been a thing though he and a handful of people he knew all had starting wearing them from about age 40.
    OZZYGUY likes this.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    I came home to my parents house for dinner after a handful of beers one evening and some bald head bloke was sitting on the lounge. Been a bit tipsy i blurted out " who are you" before I realised it was my Dad without his beloved toupee he had been wearing for the past 15 years 55 and to this day has never worn again thank f**k. Must have been a thing though he and a handful of people he knew all had starting wearing them from about age 40.

Bald head is the new look. Went to a charity event just over a year ago and shaved mine to raise some money. Its been like it ever since and wife thinks I look like Bruce Willis now.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar

When I met Mrs C I had hair (of sorts) and she encouraged me to "Go salon".
    The salon lady asked what I wanted I said "Shorter"......"Shorter, but No Bruce Willis"....
    Somewhere in the background I hear "Yes Bruce Willis"...her movie idol.
    Not long after she got her way....555

OZZYGUY likes this.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    I've been shaving my head for 20+ years now...even before i was bald...as i always say..."its the only way I can keep it all the one length"...555
    Changone likes this.

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    I've been shaving my head for 20+ years now...even before i was bald...as i always say..."its the only way I can keep it all the one length"...555

Same same as you know Nels 555....................when I see someone i havent seen for years they always say I look the same, I dont seem to have aged like they have, I think its because I dont have hair to go grey like them.
    bacwaan likes this.
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar

Bald head is the new look. Went to a charity event just over a year ago and shaved mine to raise some money. Its been like it ever since and wife thinks I look like Bruce Willis now.
    If I shaved my head I might look like Bruce's Willis but not him.5555
    Zablive and OZZYGUY like this.

^I see you as more of a "Comb over guy" Wabbs....555

The Before and after...555

OZZYGUY likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน chelski's Avatar
    I have had my hair cut short for the last 18 months, normally have a No2 all over. My GF hates it as she reckons I look like a throwback to the 70's skinheads. I love it 55555
    Changone, bacwaan and OZZYGUY like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast