Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Adios Summer Breeze

Adios Summer Breeze

Hey gents. Well, I thought I would go on forever, but as of Oct 1st, I will no longer be running Summer Breeze,
    A guy from the UK, Wales, is buying out part of the hotel and will be running it, and Kurt, my partner is buying most of the rest of it.
    I will still have a very minor interest in the operation for a number of years. i will remain here until the beginning of the year....then who knows.
    I'll still come here and stay anytime I want, which may be quite often or not much, I'm not certain at this time.
    This will enable me to spend more time with my wife, but I really don't care that much for Udon. So, we may look elsewhere.
    Anyway, I appreciate all of you that have either stayed here or said good things about the hotel.
    I also appreciate the friendships that I have made.
    I'll still be here on the board a pain in the ass....to some people.
    Cheers.
    Bill
    I hate being bipolar. It's awesome!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Good luck with what ever you end up doing Bill.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน briofoz's Avatar
    End of an era...no doubt see you before you head to the "village'. Chock dee.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    All the best in all future endeavors, Bill. It must have been an interesting chapter in your life to say the least. Hopefully the standards you have set will remain and continue in your absence. I sure owe a few good memories to SB.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star TMTBOUND's Avatar
    All the best..... although I never stayed at SB i always ate there several times in my two week stays. The quality of service and food was always on point and hope that continues.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    well you made the joint a home away from home for many of us regulars who spent many a holiday with you over the years Bill.....and became a true friend....which is the highest praise I can give

Chok Dee with the next chapter mate...

Thanks Bill, I enjoyed my odd night at the SB a few years back. Good Luck with your future and good health always. Great place to stay and good advice given freely.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar
    be great to hear some of the more outrages story's ....but like all good hotel men Bills lips are sealed....i had some great times at the summer breeze but did move on to another hotel in my last few years in Patong

i suspect that bill might have thrown in the towel as he could not keep any staff..his guests were marrying them 5555555555
    good luck in what ever you going to do in the future Bill

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    All the best for the future Bill, like Nels said you made the Summerbreeze a very friendly atmosphere.
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    I wish you all the best in your future Bill and thank you for looking after a "newbie" with free advice and an amazingly good staff.

One door closes, another will open, just about timing
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Perhaps you and Air will come visit us in Chiang Mai Bill? If not for SBH and a nearby (somtum lunch) restaurant I may never have met Jo.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    All the best in your "retirement" Bill.
    You ran a fine operation there at SB.
    I'm still here to argue with 555!
    Chok dee.
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

Cadet Gold
    I was there last summer for the first time and loved it! The rooms and the food was great. My wife loved it too. We are also booked there for a week at the end of November, so I hope it will not fall apart until then

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    Sad to hear this Bill , But very happy for you at the same time ! Thanks for the memories and fun times had there ! Will miss you on my trips to Patong ! Good luck with whatever you end up doing !
    !qq!

Perhaps Bill will come to Chiang Mai and buy into The Dukes ... 555 Can't let him go too easy ... 555
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainrob View Post
    Perhaps Bill will come to Chiang Mai and buy into The Dukes ... 555 Can't let him go too easy ... 555
    C'mon give him a break.
    He's approaching 70, his knees are fckd and he must be fed up with dealing with the public by now.
    Let him spend some quality time with his Missus and relax.

Why don't you and your Missus put your c*ck on the block and invest in Dukes yourselves?
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    ^55..the whole fkn thing is up for sale...has been for at least a coupla years.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

I Like CM, but a few months out of the year it sucks.
    I hate being bipolar. It's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by billpay View Post
    I Like CM, but a few months out of the year it sucks.
    You mean when the Cn tourists invade? 55

The smoke can be as bad in Udon, right across the north, but CM's valley will hold it in, contain it under inversion layers if weather conditions permit. We've had one bad year in last 4. Schedule o/s trips for april/may takes care of it.
    Cheers, Rob.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Chob's Avatar
    Good onya Bill.
    When its time , its time.
    I'll have to get over for a Saturday night for a wander like the old days.
    I take it you'll be there till Christmas ...always enjoyed your company !
    billpay likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast